Holiday in a Stetson: The Sheriff Who Found Christmas\A Rancho Diablo Christmas

Holiday in a Stetson: The Sheriff Who Found Christmas\A Rancho Diablo Christmas

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  4 reviews
"The Sheriff Who Found Christmas" by Marie Ferrarella

Now that Sheriff Garrett Tanner is guardian of his niece, Lani Chisholm is more determined than ever to get the sexy Scrooge into the holiday spirit. With a heart the size of Texas, the ex-big-city cop has more than enough love for Garrett and his little girl. And with some unexpected help from a tree hunt and a missing...more
Published November 1st 2011 by Harlequin American Romance (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Holiday in a Stetson, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holiday in a Stetson

Char (1RadReader59)
It was a fast, fun, feel good Christmas read. Just what you want around the holidays. If you are like me you other things on your mind getting read for Christmas so so this one worked for me getting me into the Christmas spirit. I enjoyed A Rancho Diablo Christmas the best for its funny, unpredictableness (is that a word?), & the way the family out of love were meddling to start this romance. It was was do in a fun way too. This was the first story from Tina Leonard that I read & I would...more
Harlequin Books
my personal opinion:

The Sheriff Who Found Christmas touched my heart. When the news of his niece needing him scares Garrett, I just wanted to reach into the story and give him a hug. Thank goodness Lani was there to help. I loved how she just took charge of everything, even Christmas. I also really loved Gunny, what a great character!

A Rancho Diablo Christmas had me laughing out loud! Jess and Johnny were both so certain that they loved being single but once the matchmakers got involved, they di...more
Susan
Both stories were good. In the first one, I liked seeing how Lani was able to teach Garrett about love and family. The romance was a bit rushed, but still good. In the second one, I liked seeing more of the Callahan family. Seeing two people who were so sure they would never get married to anyone fall for each other was pretty good. I liked seeing the reappearance of the magic wedding dress.
Patricia Solla
The Sheriff Who Found Christmas is a cute romance about a man who is not in the holiday spirit and finds himself now the guardian of a small child when his sister is killed in an auto accident. Needing help his female friend who has had many a romantic notion about the sheriff steps in and the fun begins.
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Tiana
Tiana added it
Apr 29, 2014
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Anna Esque
Anna Esque marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Bon'quisha
Bon'quisha marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2013
Abejide
Abejide marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2013
Amy ~Lover of Books~
Amy ~Lover of Books~ marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2013
Mandi Smith
Mandi Smith marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2013
Lin-Marie
Lin-Marie marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Marie Rydzynski-Ferrarella
aka Marie Charles, Marie Michael, Marie Nicole, Marie Ferrarella

Marie Rydzynski was born on March 28 in West Germany to Polish parents. She moved to America at the age of four. For an entire year, Marie and her family explored the eastern half of the country before finally settling in New York.

Marie swears she was born writing, "which must have made the delivery especiall...more
More about Marie Ferrarella...
Dad by Choice (Maitland Maternity, #1) The Doctor's Forever Family (Forever, Texas, #2) Plain Jane And The Playboy (Fortunes of Texas: Return to Red Rock, #1) Alone in the Dark (Cavanaugh Justice, #8) Protecting His Witness (Cavanaugh Justice, #13) (Silhouette Romantic Suspense #1515)