Start by marking “Christmas Gifts: Small Town Christmas\Her Christmas Cowboy” as Want to Read:
Christmas Gifts: Small Town Christmas\Her Christmas Cowboy

Christmas Gifts: Small Town Christmas\Her Christmas Cowboy (The Cowboy Series #9)

4.06  ·  Rating Details  ·  133 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews

Small Town Christmas by Gail Gaymer Martin
When seven-year-old twins act up in temporary teacher Amy Carroll's class, she meets their very apologetic widowed father, Mike Russet. The handsome man has his hands full--but can two mini matchmakers and holiday cheer open his heart to Christmas romance?
Her Christmas Cowboy by Brenda Minton
After being jilted a week before her
Published November 1st 2011 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Gifts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Gifts

Karen
Feb 16, 2016 Karen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Two stories in this one book

Amy Carroll is living with her grandmother and temporarily teaching in a small town after job cuts in Chicago. Mike Russet was the cute neighbor next door, but now widowed with twins in her class. Can Amy balance life?

Elizabeth Harden takes her father's place at a charity bull event due to her parents going on her honeymoon. She was dumped a week before the wedding. Travis Cooper rescues her from a bull and due to a storm invites her to his family's ranch for Christma
Laura Hodges
Oct 24, 2011 Laura Hodges rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gail Gaymer Martin has woven another heart-warming tapestry of love with her latest book, Small Town Christmas. Part of a two-book collection, Small Town Christmas follows Amy Carroll’s journey to her grandmother’s small town for a temporary teaching job. Determined it will be just that—temporary—Amy plans to return to Chicago where the big city holds her heart. She didn’t plan on widower Mike Russet, her grandmother’s neighbor, and his 7-year-old twin girls, Ivy and Holly, capturing her heart. ...more
Heather
Nov 10, 2011 Heather rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have a rule...no Christmas songs, decorations or fa-la-la-la-la fun until December. Over the last few years I've become a little fanatical about it as stores begin decorating in October. But when it comes to books from my favorite authors I'm more impatient than a child on Christmas morning. So when I got Gail Gaymer Martin's new Love Inspired release "Christmas Gifts" in the mail I started reading it immediately (even though Halloween hadn't arrived.)
You'll want to read this book anytime of t
Peggy Morgan
Nov 04, 2011 Peggy Morgan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Small Town Christmas by Gail Gaymer Martin

When Amy Carroll is laid off from her teaching job in Chicago she takes a temporary position in tiny Harrisville, Michigan, the home of her grandmother. Almost immediately, she is introduced to the most disruptive students in her class, twin girls suffering from the aftermath of their mother’s death three years earlier. She also meets their apologetic, overwhelmed father. The two hit it off almost immediately, but Amy’s past makes her unsure about entrus
Judy
Oct 22, 2011 Judy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the fact that there are two great stories in one book.

Small Town Christmas by Gail Gaymer Martin:

Amy Carroll is a teacher from Chicago who is out of a job due to her school closing its doors. Needing work, she accepts a temporary teaching position in her Grandmother's small town of Harrisville.

Mike Russet is a widower raising 7 year old twin daughters who are a bit of a handful and out of control, especially at school. It just so happens that the twins will be in Amy's second grade class.
Brandy
Oct 09, 2011 Brandy rated it it was amazing
Two VERY SWEET, feel-good, heartwarming, Christmas stories. Perfect for a cold, gray, (snowy), Fall or Winter day. To curl up with your favorite warm beverage, and your dog, or cat, or BOTH! BOTH are very good. And leave you with a feel good, Christmas spirit-feeling. I could easily see BOTH of these as Hallmark movies around Christmastime. :-)

Small Town Christmas by Gail Gaymer Martin (one of my FAVORITE authors) Has harried widowed father of twins, Holly and Ivy (born on Christmas Eve.) Who co
Janine
In "Christmas Gifts" we are treated to two wonderful stories by Gail Gaymer Martin and Brenda Minton. Both stories rank 5 stars in my eyes that is for sure.

In "Small Town Christmas" by Gail Gaymer Martin we meet widower Mike Russet who is raising his twin little girls, and teacher Amy Carroll. Things are interesting from the very start that is for sure and well the ride continues through the rest of the story. Decisions need to be made when two options open up for one of them, but of course ther
Mara
Oct 20, 2011 Mara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mike Russet and his twins Holly and Ivy, stole my heart ( as well as Amy's!). Mike was trying to raise his daughters on his own after his wife died thinking he could do it all for them, be mom and dad. Afraid to trust and give his heart again the Lord put Amy Carroll in his path and that of his daughters. Amy had been inbetween jobs and went home to live with her grandmother and took a substitute position as a second grade teacher, where she meets Mike and his twins.

Mike and Amy began to realiz
Dec 13, 2015 Susan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nice book. Good Christian read. I wish the second story, Her Christmas Cowboy, was a little longer. I think the story could have been a little meatier if it were longer.
Joy Avery Melville
It was my pleasure to read Small Town Christmas. by Gail Gaymer Martin.
Gail Gaymer Martin has taken something unique to twins and
made it extremely realistic. Having seen twin boys turn on
each other out of grief made this all the more real to me.
This is a story that has qualities far beyond a romance and
once more this multi-tallented, multi-published author has
given us a story well worth the time in reading. The depth
of this story is tempered by cute antics of the twins and the
great romance
Kate
Mar 02, 2013 Kate rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoy the 'Love Inspired' line by Harlequin. These are short, sweet, clean Christian romances. They don't pretend to be great literature, but they most often remind me of God's truth.
These 2 stories were no exception. In the first, 'Small Town Christmas', I am reminded that God is faithful and knows the plans He has for my life, and that even though they are not always easy, they're always good. The second, 'Her Christmas Cowboy', reminds me about trust . . . not only trusting people, but most
Susan
Good stories. In the first one I really liked how good Amy was with the twins. She was able to relate well to them, which helped their dad get better with his relationship with the girls. In the second story, I really liked the whole Cooper family and the way they sucked Elizabeth into the family celebration. It also helped open her eyes to what family can really be like.
Andrea
Jan 31, 2016 Andrea rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I always appreciate Gail Gaymer Martin's stories. The internal conflict that keeps the hero and heroine apart take precedence over external plot issues in a refreshing way.
Andrea
Dec 01, 2012 Andrea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved both stories. Have read Gail before. A first for Brenda. Going to look up more of hers!
Loraine
Two quick, easy to read, sweet Christmas stories.

Jan 05, 2013 Susan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-clean
Good sweat stories of love and relationships.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Cooper Creek
Deb
Deb marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2016
Louvirna
Louvirna rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2016
SL Bookaholic
SL Bookaholic marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Becca
Becca marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
BEVERLY
BEVERLY rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2016
Lexine
Lexine marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Timothy
Timothy rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2016
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2016
Donna Harris
Donna Harris marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
Zachary
Zachary rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2016
  • The Cowboy's Homecoming (The Cowboy Series, #8)
  • Her Surprise Sister (Texas Twins, #1)
  • Snowflake Sweethearts
  • Montana Cowboy
  • A Snowglobe Christmas: Yuletide Homecoming\A Family's Christmas Wish
  • Home to Stay
  • Sleigh Bells for Dry Creek
  • Falling for the Fireman (Gordon Falls, #1)
  • A Love Rekindled
  • Rebecca's Christmas Gift
  • Carbon Copy Cowboy (Texas Twins, #3)
Multi-award-winning novelist, Gail Gaymer Martin writes Christian fiction for Winged Publications with many books published by Love Inspired and Barbour Publishing, where she was honored by Heartsong readers as their Favorite Author of 2008. Gail has sixty four published novels or novellas with four million books in print. She is the author of Writers Digest’s Writing the Christian Romance. Gail i ...more
More about Gail Gaymer Martin...

The Cowboy Series (9 books)
  • His Little Cowgirl (The Cowboy Series #1)
  • A Cowboy's Heart (The Cowboy Series #2)
  • The Cowboy Next Door (The Cowboy Series #3)
  • Jenna's Cowboy Hero (The Cowboy Series, #4)
  • The Cowboy's Courtship (The Cowboy Series, #5)
  • The Cowboy's Sweetheart (The Cowboy Series, #6)
  • The Cowboy's Family (The Cowboy Series, #7)
  • The Cowboy's Homecoming (The Cowboy Series, #8)