Start by marking “For Daddy's Love” as Want to Read:
For Daddy's Love

For Daddy's Love

3.03 of 5 stars 3.03  ·  rating details  ·  87 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Adults only - sex, spanking, pseudo-incest. Jessica comes home from her date early to comfort Eddie, her step-father, who's grieving his wife's sudden abandonment. She has no idea she'll end up punished as he gives her some comfort of his own. All characters in this book are 18 years of age or older.

“It’s okay to think about it. You can’t just pretend it didn’t happen.” He
Published (first published September 12th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about For Daddy's Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For Daddy's Love

Renee Nicole
Sep 30, 2012 Renee Nicole rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Renee by: Sandra

Sexy spankings and quality daddy/daughter time.

description
Angie (Mind Malfunction)
For Daddy's Love is a short Taboo Erotica, by Bree Jandora. The father-daughter relationship is a step-father who's been in the picture for only a few years and 21 year old college student, who has loved him but not as a father. She's enjoyed calling him daddy from the beginning and loved flaunting her assets in front of him. When her mother leaves him, she's secretly thrilled that she could have a chance. It takes some coaxing, but she seduces him. She gets more than she bargains for when she d ...more
Dana
umm...well...hmmm...ummm, yeah still after reading this book not too sure what to think. I have never been one for "keeping it in the family" but I gotta say this may seem like it but it really isn't.? Mom leaves step dad, daughter is 21, step dad has only been step dad for 7 years. Step Dad has hard on for daughter, daughter REALLY enjoys step dad. what more can I say?
Sandra
There's a lot of short freebies with a similar story-line as this one, and most of them are bad cheesy quickies with no substance what-so-ever. This actually has a little bit of set-up and character build-up, so that I actually liked Jessica and Eddie before all the good stuff started.
Tia
It was well written and edited but I felt no connection with the novel, not even a spark. All in all, it was just okay for me.
Jean Booth
This was hot. I never thought I'd like pseudo incest before, but wow. Very intense, erotic and arousing.
Brandie Buckwine
Hot, hot, story! Certainly had me squirming in my chair.
Josee
Very nice sexy read.
Aya
Aya marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Argyros Alexander
Argyros Alexander marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Kathyrin Reed
Kathyrin Reed marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Rev
Rev marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Clint
Clint added it
Feb 07, 2015
Deborah M.
Deborah M. marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Panda
Panda marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Benn
Benn marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Kareem
Kareem marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Majed
Majed marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Faith
Faith marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Tris
Tris marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Beccawrdgmail.com
Beccawrdgmail.com marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Mampe Thene
Mampe Thene marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Koolmees
Koolmees marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Spanking Required Spank Me, Big Brother Spanked by Daddy Daddy Spanks the Girls Punished Daughters: The Collection