Start by marking “No Bag Limit (Liberty Springs, Wyoming 1)” as Want to Read:
No Bag Limit (Liberty Springs, Wyoming 1)

No Bag Limit (Liberty Springs #1)

3.89  ·  Rating Details  ·  247 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Liberty Springs, Wyoming 1
No Bag Limit
Emma Duncan is independent, reserved, and prickly as hell, a spitfire with enough secrets to keep her living behind fortified walls. Ty Whelan is convinced Emma is the wild, willing, and strong woman he and his brothers have waited half their lifetime for.
But the romance author’s past has chased her to the town of Liberty Springs, Wyom
Published September 15th 2011 by Siren

To ask other readers questions about No Bag Limit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Bag Limit

Emily
Three years ago Emma Duncan moved to Liberty Springs, Wyoming. Liberty Springs is an unconventional town, where people live without judgement towards their sexual preferences. Emma, who writes romance novels for a living has found more than enough material for her books, but all of her fantasies will remain on paper she learned long ago that expecting anything beyond that was pure delusion.

Ty Whelan knows there is passion in Emma, and he aims to find out just how much. His brothers Zach and Colb
Nichole ~Bookaholic~
Sometimes you just have to wonder where they come up with the titles and even the pictures for the covers....I enjoyed this one a lot, you had some pretty great chemistry between Emma, Ty, Colby and Zach along with some very steamy sex and there was a good amount of suspense with the stalker...I liked the start of this series and with the way it ended it's a toss up if the next one is about Emma's sister or another person introduced at the very end, but I can't wait to read it.
ValerieC
Linda
Sep 14, 2013 Linda rated it it was amazing
For five years, romance author, Emma Duncan had been stalked by deranged man and she gave up and moved to the small town of Liberty Springs that was nestled among tall mountains with people that shocked her. To each his own, after discovering her ex banging her best friend he had the nerve to call her frigid! Three years later, Emma ran a horse ridding school for the handicapped as therapy and Ty Whelan, the ferrier had starred in many of dreams as well as books, but the big man was far too sure ...more
Tam B.
Apr 14, 2012 Tam B. rated it liked it
This was a re-read for me.

I like this author but consider her first book (Good Horses, Fast Cars and Good Looking Men) to be a better book. This is a m/m/m/f title and given that they still manage to have a relationship and not just sex.

But what is it with menage authors and having their heroines stalked??? I've read a couple and they all seem to do this. Is it in the manual?

The heroes were of course all incredibly built and brothers. The oldest taking the lead and deciding on the woman for th
Judith
Jan 16, 2012 Judith rated it really liked it
Kaliana Cole is a really good writer and I have enjoyed her books very m uch. It is a story that features a romance writer who has been under attack by an unprincipled stalker for five years and is hoping that being in a little, out of the way burg like Liberty Springs will give her some relief from his evil. She encounters three sexy cowboys who do their best to bring her into their lives and their efforts and Emma's struggles with her fears and her hopes are the core of the story. This author ...more
D.peabody
May 26, 2015 D.peabody rated it liked it
Shelves: erotic
Started well, I was a bit dubious in the middle but the end was better.
Courtney
Apr 20, 2013 Courtney rated it liked it
It was good but didn't really keep my attention through the whole book. The mystery was solved too early on and then it was just kind of boring. I also wish there was more interaction with other people in the town. most of the book was just spent at the Whelan's house with no outside characters. I'll check out other books by this author and whether I continue reading them will depend on the next book of hers I read.
Marie
Sep 26, 2011 Marie rated it really liked it
I loved this book. As a new author, Kaliana has made my buy list. Loved the flow of the characters and that they had to work for the relationship. Well done. Can't wait for the next instalment.
April
Super sexy hot and steamy read!! Loads of hot action with three brothers!

A nice little mystery on the side keeps the story moving along.

I have great hope for this series!
April
Super sexy hot and steamy read!! Loads of hot action with three brothers!

A nice little mystery on the side keeps the story moving along.

I have great hope for this series!
Beck
I've been on the hunt for sugar kink ... this didn't have any ... not a bad het menage but I prefer it when there is a bit of m/m action too.
Kaliana Cole
Sep 19, 2011 Kaliana Cole added it  ·  (Review from the author)
If you liked "Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men", You'll love "no Bag Limit"!
Tammy
this has hot cowboys, menage and wonderful things to read. Love it.
Doris
Jan 28, 2012 Doris marked it as doriskindleloanable
enjoyed this book
Kim Shrout
Kim Shrout rated it it was ok
Aug 03, 2016
Claudia Reinbrecht
Claudia Reinbrecht rated it liked it
Jul 28, 2016
Yvonne
Yvonne marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Ash
Ash marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
Jarizona
Jarizona rated it did not like it
May 23, 2016
Danny
Danny rated it liked it
May 05, 2016
Barbra
Barbra marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Shawna Nichols
Shawna Nichols rated it liked it
Apr 11, 2016
Megen
Megen rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2016
Kelley DeLira
Kelley DeLira rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Anna Kantrup
Anna Kantrup marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
Mary Cathie
Mary Cathie marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2016
Nina
Nina added it
Mar 17, 2016
jeni Hollyoak
jeni Hollyoak rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2016
  • Commando Cowboys Capture Their Mate (Wyoming Warriors, #1)
  • Maya's Triple Dare (Divine Creek Ranch, #6)
  • Pure Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #6)
  • Kansas Heat (Kansas Heat, #1)
  • Unbridled and Unclaimed (The Double Rider Men's Club #6)
  • Accepting Eva (Slick Rock #8)
  • Shackled
  • Chloe's Double Draw (King's Bluff, Wyoming #1)
  • Night Rogues (Night #1)
  • Leather and Lace (The Callens #1)
  • Wilde Nights (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #4)
  • Love Under Two Strong Men (Lusty, Texas #7)
  • Stacy's Destiny (The Town of Pearl, #2)

Liberty Springs (5 books)
  • Hook, Line and Sinker (Liberty Springs, Wyoming 2)
  • Tag and Release (Liberty Springs, Wyoming 3)
  • Open Season (Liberty Springs, Wyoming , # 4)
  • Nobody's Prey (Liberty Springs, Wyoming, #5)