Start by marking “No Bag Limit (Liberty Springs, Wyoming 1)” as Want to Read:
No Bag Limit (Liberty Springs, Wyoming 1)

No Bag Limit (Liberty Springs #1)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  214 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Liberty Springs, Wyoming 1
No Bag Limit
Emma Duncan is independent, reserved, and prickly as hell, a spitfire with enough secrets to keep her living behind fortified walls. Ty Whelan is convinced Emma is the wild, willing, and strong woman he and his brothers have waited half their lifetime for.
But the romance author’s past has chased her to the town of Liberty Springs, Wyom
Published September 15th 2011 by Siren

To ask other readers questions about No Bag Limit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Bag Limit

Emily
Three years ago Emma Duncan moved to Liberty Springs, Wyoming. Liberty Springs is an unconventional town, where people live without judgement towards their sexual preferences. Emma, who writes romance novels for a living has found more than enough material for her books, but all of her fantasies will remain on paper she learned long ago that expecting anything beyond that was pure delusion.

Ty Whelan knows there is passion in Emma, and he aims to find out just how much. His brothers Zach and Colb
Nichole ~Bookaholic~
Sometimes you just have to wonder where they come up with the titles and even the pictures for the covers....I enjoyed this one a lot, you had some pretty great chemistry between Emma, Ty, Colby and Zach along with some very steamy sex and there was a good amount of suspense with the stalker...I liked the start of this series and with the way it ended it's a toss up if the next one is about Emma's sister or another person introduced at the very end, but I can't wait to read it.
ValerieC
Linda
For five years, romance author, Emma Duncan had been stalked by deranged man and she gave up and moved to the small town of Liberty Springs that was nestled among tall mountains with people that shocked her. To each his own, after discovering her ex banging her best friend he had the nerve to call her frigid! Three years later, Emma ran a horse ridding school for the handicapped as therapy and Ty Whelan, the ferrier had starred in many of dreams as well as books, but the big man was far too sure ...more
Tam B.
This was a re-read for me.

I like this author but consider her first book (Good Horses, Fast Cars and Good Looking Men) to be a better book. This is a m/m/m/f title and given that they still manage to have a relationship and not just sex.

But what is it with menage authors and having their heroines stalked??? I've read a couple and they all seem to do this. Is it in the manual?

The heroes were of course all incredibly built and brothers. The oldest taking the lead and deciding on the woman for th
Judith
Kaliana Cole is a really good writer and I have enjoyed her books very m uch. It is a story that features a romance writer who has been under attack by an unprincipled stalker for five years and is hoping that being in a little, out of the way burg like Liberty Springs will give her some relief from his evil. She encounters three sexy cowboys who do their best to bring her into their lives and their efforts and Emma's struggles with her fears and her hopes are the core of the story. This author ...more
D.peabody
Started well, I was a bit dubious in the middle but the end was better.
Courtney
It was good but didn't really keep my attention through the whole book. The mystery was solved too early on and then it was just kind of boring. I also wish there was more interaction with other people in the town. most of the book was just spent at the Whelan's house with no outside characters. I'll check out other books by this author and whether I continue reading them will depend on the next book of hers I read.
Marie
I loved this book. As a new author, Kaliana has made my buy list. Loved the flow of the characters and that they had to work for the relationship. Well done. Can't wait for the next instalment.
April
Super sexy hot and steamy read!! Loads of hot action with three brothers!

A nice little mystery on the side keeps the story moving along.

I have great hope for this series!
April
Super sexy hot and steamy read!! Loads of hot action with three brothers!

A nice little mystery on the side keeps the story moving along.

I have great hope for this series!
Beck
I've been on the hunt for sugar kink ... this didn't have any ... not a bad het menage but I prefer it when there is a bit of m/m action too.
Kaliana Cole
Sep 19, 2011 Kaliana Cole added it  ·  (Review from the author)
If you liked "Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men", You'll love "no Bag Limit"!
Tammy
this has hot cowboys, menage and wonderful things to read. Love it.
Doris
Jan 28, 2012 Doris marked it as doriskindleloanable
enjoyed this book
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Pam
Pam added it
Jul 08, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Shelby Renea Robinson
Shelby Renea Robinson marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Kerry  sullivan
Kerry sullivan marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Rita-Teodora
Rita-Teodora marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Commando Cowboys Capture Their Mate (Wyoming Warriors, #1)
  • Lydia's Twin Temptation (Divine Creek Ranch, #8)
  • Pure Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #6)
  • Shackled
  • Stacy's Destiny (The Town of Pearl, #2)
  • Kansas Heat
  • Unbridled and Unclaimed (The Double Rider Men's Club #6)
  • Leather and Lace (The Callens #1)
  • Night Rogues (Night #1)
  • Accepting Eva (Slick Rock #8)
  • Chloe's Double Draw (King's Bluff, Wyoming #1)
  • Love Under Two Strong Men (Lusty, Texas #7)
  • Sidney's Triple Shot (Apache Crossing #1)

Liberty Springs (5 books)
  • Hook, Line and Sinker (Liberty Springs, Wyoming 2)
  • Tag and Release (Liberty Springs, Wyoming 3)
  • Open Season (Liberty Springs, Wyoming , # 4)
  • Nobody's Prey (Liberty Springs, Wyoming, #5)
Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men Open Season (Liberty Springs, Wyoming , # 4) Tag and Release (Liberty Springs, Wyoming 3) Hook, Line and Sinker (Liberty Springs, Wyoming 2) Nobody's Prey (Liberty Springs, Wyoming, #5)