Start by marking “The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook” as Want to Read:
The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook

The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  122 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Creamy New England clam chowder. Hearty beef stew. Fresh vegetarian chili. Soups, stews, and chilies are comforting meals the whole family enjoys; and to top it off, they’re inexpensive to create! This cookbook includes information and cooking tips, as well as 300 mouthwatering recipes, including:
Smoked Duck and Squash Soup
Ginger Beef Soup with Dumplings
Creamy Asparagus So
Published August 18th 2009 by Adams Media (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook

Linda Nelson
Sep 22, 2011 Linda Nelson rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: those who like to cook
Shelves: cookbooks
This cook book of soups, stews and chili has quite the mix. The recipes are written in a simple easy to follow form. I love the facts and tidbits the author included with some of the recipes.
Never thought I would put a cook book on my kindle. Now I am glad I found this one. I can’t wait to try out some of the recipes, especially the Turkey soup, egg drop soup, hot and sour soup, and the barley soups.
I rate this book with 5 stars for the easy to read format and the fact that there is 300 recipes
Monique
Interesting recipes but the tidbits of history behind the food and ingredients are the best. There are several soups that I frowned when reading the ingredients...cold soup, fruit soup with whipped cream and anything with those huge Lima beans. There are several stews I will try this fall hopefully adding several new dishes to my rotating dinner menus.
Paul
These are pretty accessible recipes, with ingredients you can typically find in most grocery stores. Most have been pretty tasty! You have to go elsewhere to figure out how to customize them, but they're solid base recipes.
Charlene Intriago
Just got this book and really liking it. Great recipes with lots of variety and tips for making really good soups.
Cara Best
This is one of the best cookbooks that I have ever read, can't wait to try some of the recipes.
Kim Erskine
Everything i have made from this book is yummy.
Alicia Kaczmarek
Alicia Kaczmarek marked it as to-read
Doreen Petersen
Doreen Petersen marked it as to-read
Brynja
Brynja added it
Beverly L Levering
Beverly L Levering is currently reading it
Feb 26, 2015
Annie Erbacher
Annie Erbacher marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Eve
Eve marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
chet
chet marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Heather Heal
Heather Heal marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
joanna a hannah
joanna a hannah marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Nicole Donze
Nicole Donze marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Emily Barton
Emily Barton marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Terry Johnson
Terry Johnson marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Rick
Rick marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Elaine Stoker
Elaine Stoker marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Lahni
Lahni marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
April
April marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
  • Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Burger Recipes
  • The Everything Potluck Cookbook (Everything Series)
  • Dinners Made Easy
  • Aprovecho: A Mexican-American Border Cookbook (Hippocrene Cookbook Library)
  • Salads for Every Season: 25 Recipes from Earthbound Farm
  • DIY Cocktails: A simple guide to creating your own signature drinks
  • Heating Up the Kitchen: Recipes with Love from Lucky Harbor
  • The Breakfast Taco Book
  • The Everything Family Christmas Book: Stories, Songs, Recipes, Crafts, Traditions, and More!
  • The Guilt Free 3
  • Baking Basics and Beyond: Learn These Simple Techniques and Bake Like a Pro
The Keepsake Cookbook: Gathering Delicious Memories One Recipe at a Time Roux Memories: A Cajun-Creole Love Story with Recipes Knack Chinese Cooking: A Step-by-Step Guide to Authentic Dishes Made Easy The Everything Pizza Cookbook: 300 Crowd-Pleasing Slices of Heaven! The Everything Pizza Cookbook: 300 Crowd-Pleasing Slices of Heaven (Everything®)