Start by marking “Fairy Tail, Band 14 (Fairy Tail, #14)” as Want to Read:
Fairy Tail, Band 14 (Fairy Tail, #14)

Fairy Tail, Band 14 (Fairy Tail #14)

4.5  ·  Rating Details ·  2,925 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Während sich der Kampf um Fairy Tail zuspitzt, gelingt es Elsa, den Versteinerungszauber zu lösen. Sofort knöpft sie sich die Steinaugen-Magierin vor, um auch die anderen Mädchen zu befreien. Die Gruppe des Donnergottes steht fest zu dem abtrünnigen Fairy-Tail-Gefährten Laxus, der mit der »Halle des Donners« bereits eine weitere Waffe über der Stadt platziert hat...
Published September 29th 2011 by Carlsen (first published March 17th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Fairy Tail, Band 14, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fairy Tail, Band 14

Connor
Oct 12, 2016 Connor rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
[4.25 Stars]
Strangerealms
Sep 24, 2013 Strangerealms rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mangas-and-lns
My review is for the whole manga so far (50 volumes). Fairy Tail is set in a fantasy world where wizards join guilds to make a living, and help the population who have no magic and cannot face certain threats. Lucy is such a wizard looking for a guild, and after meeting Natsu she joins his guild Fairy Tail. I watched the anime first and I prefer the anime look, but the drawings do get better after some volumes. The regions do look pretty, and the cities as well. The manga is packed with humor an ...more
Lissibith
Aug 24, 2012 Lissibith rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, manga
Ahh, a good old fashioned tournament manga. :) As a Yu Yu Hakusho fan, I can't help but like the conceit. :) Though this manga takes things in a slightly different direction from normal.
Scott Lee
Feb 04, 2017 Scott Lee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Continues the Battle of Fairy Tail story line, although the characters that aren't Backing Laxus find ways to avoid fighting each other for the most part. The Master holds out, the sand-blasted girls get back in the game, and we see a few cool match ups as a result. The entire volume continues the story line in scene with no transitional material and without slowing the pace or speeding time at all. It's still moving at blow-by-blow without skipping anything. Pretty intense.
Tim
Nov 18, 2016 Tim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The series has it's ups and downs, but it's certainly on the upswing in this volume. The Battle for Fairy Tail continues!
LunaticBookLover
I have watched the anime (It follows the manga closely) and let's just say this has to be my favorite of all the manga I have read so far. The characters are flushed out, especially Mirajane (which happens to be my favorite so maybe I'm biased:) ), and one finds new content in the manga that you never get in the anime. I'm not used to writing reviews so this is a little tricky, but anyway the art style in the manga is a little different because the author go a new art program, but I have to say ...more
Wickedshizuku
Jul 10, 2011 Wickedshizuku rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Anime Insider Magazine
First and foremost I love MiraJane's fantastic dress on the volume cover!
Continuing in the Fighting Festival Arc starting with Chapter 110: Resign.
In this chapter we get to meet many different secondary character, and learn how they fight with their mage craft. Currently Freed is up against Reedus, and Grey is fighting Bickslow.
Bickslow is just a creepy character that I didn't warm up to until much later in the series so stick it out with him.
Meanwhile Laxus keeps goading Master Makarov to ret
Waiyun
Apr 25, 2013 Waiyun rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ashley
Apr 26, 2014 Ashley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cornerofmadness
Aug 18, 2011 Cornerofmadness rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This one was inspired b y the mangaka's love of tournament manga. Laxus and his followers are still attacking their own guild, Fairy Tail, winner takes all including ownership of the guild. Laxus is winning especially with all the women petrified and Natsu out of the fight.

However, when the tables turn, Laxus turns murderous. We finally get to see Mirajane's fabled magic and the return of Loke. This manga is just brainless fun.
Logan Simpson
Oct 20, 2015 Logan Simpson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Vanessa
Sep 13, 2015 Vanessa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
It's difficult to pick a favorite arc within Fairy Tail, but the one that this volume, as well as the previous one, belongs to is a pivotal one for me. It's the arc where I come to truly despise Laxus, which makes later arcs all the more emotional. This arc is also the one where I truly fall in love with Mirajane, and she becomes my favorite female character. This volume, therefore, might be one of my all time favorites from the series.
♚ ember
Jan 06, 2016 ♚ ember rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
finally we get to see Mirajane in action!
i really liked her battle with Freed: she's such an awesome and sympathetic character. I wish Lucy didn't hog all the page time with the fanservice.
Mira deserves more love ♥
Chloe
Feb 12, 2016 Chloe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!!! Once you start to read it, you can't stop! Action-filled and entertaining.

I would recommend this book to kids 12 and up. Very fun to read then you can go watch the shows.
Jesus Flores
Dec 14, 2015 Jesus Flores rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jessica
Jul 13, 2015 Jessica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Luxas takes the fight too far. Luckly the girls are unfrozen and able to join the fight. Lucy kicks ass and LLuvia/Juvia shows how much she cares for Fairy tail. Plus their is a surprising female warrior.
Anita
Nov 11, 2014 Anita rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Összességében egész pofás rész volt, bár az egész szituációt utálom, de végre elkezdtek a rosszak is halomra pusztulni.
Mirajane demon take overje és a harca tetszett.
Szeretném, ha Gajeel „jó” lenne, mert shippelem Levyvel :D
Gabriel Wallis
Oct 08, 2014 Gabriel Wallis rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
I enjoyed reading this 14th volume of Fairy Tail. It was the continuation of the Battle of Fairy Tail. The best part of the manga: Mirajane's demon transformation. Awesome! Looking forward to reading the next volume.
Citybones
May 13, 2015 Citybones rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
Anna
Erza and Lucy's respective fights with the members of the Thunder Tribe were pretty exciting. (view spoiler)
Emmy Lou
In which we finally get to see Mirajane in action, Lucy and Loke team up against Bickslow, Erza takes on Evergreen, and Gajeel and Natsu finally join the fight!
Jayaira
Dec 30, 2014 Jayaira rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Their loyalty is on a whole other level.
Mirajane's unleashed power was awesome! And Juvia is just so sweet.
Lucy and Loke make a great team.
Solid volume! ✔
Xiao Wang
Xiao Wang rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2016
Adriana Fernandes
Adriana Fernandes rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2016
Nicolas
Nicolas rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2016
Robert Chartrand
Robert Chartrand rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2014
Natalia
Natalia rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2014
Daniel
Daniel rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2014
Fairytail#001
Fairytail#001 rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2016
NightshadeFalls Xx
NightshadeFalls Xx rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2017
Roleplay Central~: Job listings 3 17 Dec 04, 2013 04:25PM
  • One Piece, Volume 49: Nightmare Luffy (One Piece, #49)
Hiro Mashima is a Japanese manga artist most known for his fantasy manga Groove Adventure Rave, published by Kodansha's Weekly Shonen Magazine, from 1999 to 2005. The series was later adapted into an anime. However, the anime adaption was cancelled before it could complete the series.
More about Hiro Mashima...

Fairy Tail (1 - 10 of 62 books)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 1 (Fairy Tail, #1)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 02 (Fairy Tail, #2)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 03 (Fairy Tail, #3)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 04 (Fairy Tail, #4)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 05 (Fairy Tail, #5)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 06 (Fairy Tail, #6)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 07 (Fairy Tail, #7)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 08 (Fairy Tail, #8)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 09 (Fairy Tail, #9)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 10 (Fairy Tail, #10)