Start by marking “I Spy Treasure Hunt (pob With Stickers)” as Want to Read:
I Spy Treasure Hunt (pob With Stickers)

I Spy Treasure Hunt (I Spy: A Book of Picture Riddles)

4.08  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,187 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
More than one million copies of I Spy Treasure Hunt have been sold--and now this special edition has holographic foil stickers! Shiver me timbers!

Welcome to Smuggler's Cove, where you'll find a treasure map that will lead you through the town, into a creepy cave, and onto a deserted island. That's where a skull and crossbones marks the spot of a pirate's buried treasure!

Th
Published May 1st 2007 by Cartwheel Books (first published October 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about I Spy Treasure Hunt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Spy Treasure Hunt

Holleah
Mar 28, 2014 Holleah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: march
I am not a big fan of "I Spy" books mostly because I find them time consuming and frustrating when you can't find that last one on the list! This "I Spy" book, however, was great because everything was easy enough to find and I would love to have it in the classroom because it is great at occupying time. It is a little bit harder than some of the "I Spy" books meant for younger children so I would watch the age of students you give it to.
BrickFace
Nov 13, 2015 BrickFace marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Why can't I read this i though this was a free reading website why don't you make this a free reading website because that would make it 10 times better than usual. You thought I was done did you... NOW IM DONE
Regina Ajiboye
May 03, 2015 Regina Ajiboye rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
This book is great for ADHD children who may need to learn how to sit. Each page has wonderful realistic picture of things that needs to be found. Its an adventure on every page.
Keely Shannon
I love I Spy books because they help nurture a love of books even in children who don't love to read. I'm keeping a few in my classroom library to help bridge that gap!
Sagan
Feb 20, 2014 Sagan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Kid's Review: "Look! It's a pirate map!" Had to renew this one at the library twice.
Colleen
Fun for the guy's while at the dentist's office.
Jace
Feb 25, 2016 Jace rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I Like These ISpy Books Theree Awesome!
Tara Frye
Jan 26, 2015 Tara Frye rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love I spy I always did. Those books were just so cool and I think it caused me to read more.
Cassandra
My toddler is a visual learner and loves all of the I Spy books. She always has one or two checked out from the library. They have been great vocabulary builders for her because there are so many items in the pictures that I would not otherwise think to show her. I do not usually read the text to her. We enjoy talking about what she sees, or I will randomly choose things to tell her I spy, and she looks for them. Sometimes, we will look for the items listed in the text together.
Dolly
Nov 14, 2009 Dolly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: older children and parents reading with them
This is another fairly typical book in the "I Spy" series. While the designs and pictures are very intricate in all of these books, most times they just creep me out. I must admit that I liked this book more than most in the series; it wasn't nearly as creepy as the one with the clowns (shudder!) But the items are hard to find for our girls, so they get frustrated easily. We end up picking out the items we like the best.
Catherine Woodman
Jul 29, 2011 Catherine Woodman rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have four children and we own each " I spy " book. These books are truly our favorite and they are not just for the young. Each picture makes them think, explore, and problem solve all on their own in a very different way. Ethan had cancer as a kid and these books are amongst the things that got us through the series of hospitalizations over 18 months.
Rachelolivia
Jun 22, 2015 Rachelolivia marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
II
Restokes92
This is just another I Spy book where you are challenged to find what is being spied on. I would use this book in my classroom by putting it in the class library where students could read it for pleasure. I would not really use it in my classroom for any educational purpose.
Amy
Jul 09, 2009 Amy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoy parousing through these I Spy books with my children. We all had some difficulty with this one and couldn't find all the hidden objects before it was due back at the library. Perhaps we will check it out again in the near future and give it another try.
Claire
Jan 24, 2008 Claire rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a hidden-picture type book. G's great-grandmother got this for him. He is WAY too young for it, but he loves looking at the pictures and asking me about what he sees. The pictures are challenging even for me, so I'm sure older kids would enjoy this series.
Samantha
A collection of seek and find puzzles for school-agers with rhyming text and bonus challenges.

This title centers around a pirate theme. I really liked reading the notes from the author and photographer concerning how they made the book. Fascinating!
Anna
Aug 15, 2010 Anna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is such a fun series, and this book is one of the better-executed entries in the series. All the images link together, leading the reader through a hunt for pirate treasure. Highly recommended for young readers, especially those who like puzzles.
Tessa Low
Nov 26, 2010 Tessa Low rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome. This was one of my most-loved books from childhood, and till now the vague story still haunts me. And I still haven't managed to find that fifth duck! The scenes from every page are all so beautiful, so imaginative...love it.
Anna Motteler
Sep 11, 2008 Anna Motteler rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved these books whenever I was in Elementary school.
It kept me busy and made me use my noggin.

So if you're trying to work and your kids on getting on your nerves, plop them on the couch with one of these. =D
Tony Ehmke
The "I Spy" series will always be special to me. There is simply no better way to entertain your visual learners, as the wonderfully expansive pages allow for exploration and entertainment at the same time.
Shadow
A good game for kids to play.
ABC
Oct 25, 2011 ABC rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is one of my favorite "I Spy" books so far. The photos tell a story of sorts. First you see the town, then the island, the treasure map, and finally the gold.
Ashley
Rhymes are always fun for anyone. For an "I Spy" book, it makes it more enjoyable than just listing: button, flag, house, blah blah blah.
Theresa
Aug 14, 2011 Theresa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review
children love checking these out to search for pictures, its funny how many said they practiced their reading stills reading the words.
Carolyn
Mar 24, 2013 Carolyn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Always a favourite book to occupy children. One of Krysta's favourite "to-do" books when she was little.
Amber
Jul 23, 2009 Amber rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-to-the-boys
I had a good time finding all the things in this book with Trenton. He's got quite the eye.
Alfajirikali
Jun 03, 2008 Alfajirikali rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one was fun! Had some really challanging pictures, also had some neat bonus objects to find.
Sheila Read
Jun 23, 2013 Sheila Read rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved looking at this book when I was a kid also my mom liked looking at it also
Jen
Jul 01, 2012 Jen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the treasure hunt theme of all the pictures!
Jessie
Nov 14, 2012 Jessie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so obsessed with I Spy all those years ago.
  • Can You See What I See? Once Upon a Time: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve
  • The Magic School Bus In The Haunted Museum: A Book About Sound
  • Henry & the Buccaneer Bunnies
  • American Tall Tales
  • The Day the Goose Got Loose
  • Borreguita and the Coyote (Reading Rainbow Books)
  • The Three Little Javelinas
  • Clifford's First Snow Day
  • Glad Monster, Sad Monster
  • Jokelopedia: The Biggest, Best, Silliest, Dumbest Joke Book Ever
Jean Marzollo is the award-winning author of over 100 books for kids, including the I SPY series, Pierre the Penguin, Help Me Learn Numbers 0-20, Soccer Sam, Happy Birthday Martin Luther King, Close Your Eyes, Mama Mama/Papa Papa, the Shanna Show books, and In 1776, as well as books for parents and teachers. She is the author/illustrator of Ten Little Christmas Presents, Ten Little Eggs, Bible sto ...more
More about Jean Marzollo...

I Spy: A Book of Picture Riddles (1 - 10 of 55 books)
  • I Spy: A Book of Picture Riddles