Start by marking “Why Do Cats Do That?: Real Answers to the Curious Things Cats Do” as Want to Read:
Why Do Cats Do That?: Real Answers to the Curious Things Cats Do

Why Do Cats Do That?: Real Answers to the Curious Things Cats Do

3.41 of 5 stars 3.41  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Fun-to-read and filled with fascinating facts about feline behavior, "Why Do Cats Do That?" solves the mystery of how to correct misbehaviors effectively and compassionately. Color cartoons. Size A. 64 pp. 25,000 print.
Published April 1st 1999 by i5 Press (first published January 25th 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Why Do Cats Do That?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Why Do Cats Do That?

James Thane
I received this book as a gift and so felt obligated to read it. Having read it, I feel honor-bound to review it, but this book is really outside my area of expertise and so I have asked my cat, Buster, to step in and write the review in my place. Her comments follow:

Although reviewing books is not my usual gig, I’m happy to slide in here and help out. I note that my owner has about eight million reviews posted on this site and at least now he’ll have one that’s reasonably literate. This will be
Thecajungirl
Well written. Index of questions and the answers are informative but short enough to hold a child's attention. Good book for elementary age child.
Lydia
I found this book to be less informative than I wanted it to be. I was really quite curious to know why cats did some of the things they did, such as go crazy for catnip, purr, etc. but it didn't provide as I had hoped. But I did, however, rather enjoy looking at the adorable pictures. :)
Kay
For a non-cat person great for basic info.
Deb
Deb added it
Jan 11, 2015
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
hannah
hannah marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
Nicki
Nicki marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2014
RebelChick
RebelChick marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2013
Trisha
Trisha added it
Dec 03, 2013
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2013
Aleina
Aleina added it
Jan 31, 2013
Gerson
Gerson marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2013
Caleb
Caleb added it
Sep 07, 2012
Jeff
Jeff added it
Jul 28, 2012
The Everything Labrador Retriever Book: A Complete Guide to Raising, Training, and Caring for Your Lab The Everything Pug Book Why Do Dogs Do That?: Real Answers to the Curious Things Dogs Do The Complete Idiot's Guide to Beagles Bloodhounds Bloodhounds