Start by marking “Love and Lattes (Meadow Ridge, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love and Lattes (Meadow Ridge, #1)

Love and Lattes (Meadow Ridge #1)

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  15 reviews
New Adult Romance -- Content intended for age 18+.

Julia's just a normal girl trying—and failing—to fit in. In Meadow Ridge, an upper-crust society where designer labels rule, the only thing that matters more than money, is status. Julia's got neither.

Chase has it all—born and bred in The Meadow, he's the most eligible bachelor and the object of every woman's attention. And
Kindle Edition
Published 2013 (first published September 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Love and Lattes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love and Lattes

The Law of Attraction by N.M. SilberMini Skirts and Laughter Lines by Carol E. WyerThe Meaning of Purple Tulips by Bláithín O' Reilly MurphyOne Pink Line by Dina SilverFourteen Days Later by Sibel Hodge
Best Debut Chick Lit
18th out of 201 books — 845 voters
The Naughty Girls Book Club by Sophie HartBeing Friends with Boys by Terra Elan McVoySpilled Coffee by J.B. ChicoineConfessions of a Triple Shot Betty by Jody GehrmanCoffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors
Coffee Cup Covers
71st out of 89 books — 11 voters

More lists with this book...

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
LOVE AND LATTES was a story I really loved, from the club thumping beginning to the very romantic ending!

After a fun filled night of dancing and passion, Julia is completely oblivious to the identity of the sexy stranger she spent this incredible night with...that is until she literally runs into him at her new job. What happens when her "party world" collides with her professional world? How could this man ever believe that this truly is the only one-night-stand she has ever had?

Chase longs to
GraceMyBookSnack
A very cute story with the right balance of angst and pleasing moments. Julia and Chase make a sweet couple who instantly connect, but have to work through an undesirable dilemma in order to find happiness together. I enjoyed the bookstore setting very much! A quick read that is perfect for a relaxing evening.

Chase to Julia:
"Are you having as much trouble as I am pushing these feelings aside? Because if you are, I think we can find a way to make this work. And if you aren't, then I'll f
Kendra
Review originally posted on Reader's Edyn (blogspot)

What a cute story from Heather Thurmeier. This is the first book I have read by this author and it definitely won’t be the last. LOVE AND LATTES is the first in the Meadow Ridge Romance Series. I love knowing when a book is part of a series because I then have the knowledge that I can continue with the stories I truly enjoy. You can bet the rest of the series is on my TBR list. I have been sitting on this book for quite a while. Now that I hav
M.A. Stacie
A super sweet romance, with just the right hint of angst. There were 'awww' moments a plenty, and it had me grinning from ear to ear.

The prose flowed wonderfully, though I found the earlier chapters had a lot of italized thoughts that took me out of the story. These calmed though, making the story much smoother for me.

I'm looking forward to reading more by this author.
Jennifer Probst
This book is the first in a series from Thurmeier and it did not disappoint. The story introduces some lovely characters with some real world problems, set in a small town. I found the writing had a lot of heart, and I loved the author's voice. Looking forward to her next one!
Christi Snow
I came really close to DNF'ing this book. While there was nothing wrong with the quality of writing (it was actually really good), I personally just did not find the story line and characters believable.
Trish
I loved this book!!! I thought the characters were believable and their chemistry was undeniable. If your looking for a fun read that will have you laughing this book is for you. I want more......
Jennifer DeCuir
First of all, can *I* get a job at Bloom's Books? Seriously, the place sounded like Heaven on Earth. Rooms and rooms (and floors) of books. A cafe with fresh baked cookies? Oh my goodness!
I enjoyed Julia and Chase, how different their backgrounds were and how that shaped the way they approached relationships. Both characters were well developed and I genuinely felt for both of them. And the snarkier residents of Meadow Ridge were great in a 'love-to-hate-'em' way. :)
This is a shorter book, and a
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Both Chase and Julia warmed my heart from their first meeting to the end of the book. They were both characters that were easily likeable, and I immediately wanted them to be together, even as they worked through finding a solution to their situation. Their intimate scenes are sweet and sensual and fit their personalities perfectly. I was pleased by the addition of Julia’s friend Tali. I hope we get to read her story soon. Love and Lattes is a sweet story and a great way to spend an afternoon.

J
tknck
Jan 03, 2013 tknck rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 20 something reader
I read this book of 218 pages in one sitting. While interesting I could not keep the thought of the fairy tale Cinderella out of my head. The storyline in the beginning had me hopeful as it involved handsome,wealthy young man looking for a woman who loves him for himself and not his bank account. Enter pretty young lady putting her self through school. The heat between the 2 is hot at the club they meet at and the sex is even hotter. From there it is down hill and predictable. I did enjoy the au ...more
Janell
Very sweet, romantic story with very little ANGST! This was the perfect read for me following the book I just finished that tore out and stomped on my heart! This one was low stress . A quick, romantic read. I'm actually more interested in the 2nd one in this series, but since there are 3, I figured I'd start from the beginning. We'll see what the next one holds.

**I probably need to read this one again - because honestly - I read the bulk of it on my phone while standing in lines at Disney World
Beth Denny
Whilst the story was interesting and the chemistry between Chase and Julia kept me reading, I felt that not much really 'happened' in the book. It therefore felt quite monotonous in places and slightly repetitive. I thought that some of the characters were unrealistically exaggerated or slightly immature in their representation. Overall a nice and easy read.
Sreevidhya
I hope this is a true story and may be an experience of the author... or that the guy cannot write this in such a heart touching manner....
hats off to u the author...
Jennabean
I thought this was a fantastic introduction into the characters from Meadow Ridge! I cannot wait for the next book in the series!
Pam
A fun sweet romance that I enjoyed very much.

Kris
Kris marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Nirja Oak
Nirja Oak marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Leanne
Leanne marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
K
K marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Beautiful Coincidence
Beautiful Coincidence marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Leesha
Leesha marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Jasmin
Jasmin marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Sophia
Sophia added it
Jan 11, 2015
Marse
Marse marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
  • Office Hours
  • Slap Shot (Hot Ice, #3)
  • Misunderstanding Mason
  • Silk
  • Nowhere
  • Forbidden Fruit
  • The Geek Next Door
  • Surrounded by Woods (Woods Family, #1)
  • A Little Bit of Blackmail
  • Accidental Fate
  • Lumberjack Epilogue: Christmas Edition
  • The Color of Grace
  • Tool Belt Defender
  • Grace's Final Submission (Locks & Chains, #1)
  • Not Her Type
  • Voices and Lies (Rock Hard Seduction, #1)
  • The Bentleys Buy a Buick
  • Saved by One, Shared by Two
Lover of strawberry margaritas. Hater of spiders. Reality TV junkie. Author of romantic comedies BUNNY HILLS AND BIKINIS and the MEADOW RIDGE ROMANCE SERIES.

"Heather Thurmeier's hunky heroes and feisty heroines will have you laughing out loud, falling in love ... and coming back for more!" ~ Carly Phillips, NY Times Bestselling Author

"Heather Thurmeier writes sweet, funny romances that capture you
More about Heather Thurmeier...

Meadow Ridge (3 books)
  • Love on Landing (Meadow Ridge, #2)
  • Love or Luxury (Meadow Ridge, #3)
Falling for You The Hookup Hoax Stuck on You Bunny Hills and Bikinis The Wedding Hoax (Entangled Lovestruck)