Start by marking “Love and Lattes (Meadow Ridge, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love and Lattes (Meadow Ridge, #1)

Love and Lattes (Meadow Ridge #1)

New Adult Romance -- Content intended for age 18+.

Julia's just a normal girl trying—and failing—to fit in. In Meadow Ridge, an upper-crust society where designer labels rule, the only thing that matters more than money, is status. Julia's got neither.

Chase has it all—born and bred in The Meadow, he's the most eligible bachelor and the object of every woman's attention. And
Kindle Edition
Published 2013 (first published September 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Love and Lattes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love and Lattes

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
LOVE AND LATTES was a story I really loved, from the club thumping beginning to the very romantic ending!

After a fun filled night of dancing and passion, Julia is completely oblivious to the identity of the sexy stranger she spent this incredible night with...that is until she literally runs into him at her new job. What happens when her "party world" collides with her professional world? How could this man ever believe that this truly is the only one-night-stand she has ever had?

Chase longs to
GraceMyBookSnack
A very cute story with the right balance of angst and pleasing moments. Julia and Chase make a sweet couple who instantly connect, but have to work through an undesirable dilemma in order to find happiness together. I enjoyed the bookstore setting very much! A quick read that is perfect for a relaxing evening.

Chase to Julia:
"Are you having as much trouble as I am pushing these feelings aside? Because if you are, I think we can find a way to make this work. And if you aren't, then I'll f
M.A. Stacie
Sep 19, 2011 M.A. Stacie rated it really liked it
Shelves: silver-pub
A super sweet romance, with just the right hint of angst. There were 'awww' moments a plenty, and it had me grinning from ear to ear.

The prose flowed wonderfully, though I found the earlier chapters had a lot of italized thoughts that took me out of the story. These calmed though, making the story much smoother for me.

I'm looking forward to reading more by this author.
Jennifer Probst
Oct 09, 2011 Jennifer Probst rated it it was amazing
This book is the first in a series from Thurmeier and it did not disappoint. The story introduces some lovely characters with some real world problems, set in a small town. I found the writing had a lot of heart, and I loved the author's voice. Looking forward to her next one!
Christi Snow
Oct 27, 2011 Christi Snow rated it it was ok
I came really close to DNF'ing this book. While there was nothing wrong with the quality of writing (it was actually really good), I personally just did not find the story line and characters believable.
Trish
Jan 05, 2012 Trish rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!!! I thought the characters were believable and their chemistry was undeniable. If your looking for a fun read that will have you laughing this book is for you. I want more......
Kendra
Apr 07, 2014 Kendra rated it liked it
Review originally posted on Reader's Edyn (blogspot)

What a cute story from Heather Thurmeier. This is the first book I have read by this author and it definitely won’t be the last. LOVE AND LATTES is the first in the Meadow Ridge Romance Series. I love knowing when a book is part of a series because I then have the knowledge that I can continue with the stories I truly enjoy. You can bet the rest of the series is on my TBR list. I have been sitting on this book for quite a while. Now that I hav
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Both Chase and Julia warmed my heart from their first meeting to the end of the book. They were both characters that were easily likeable, and I immediately wanted them to be together, even as they worked through finding a solution to their situation. Their intimate scenes are sweet and sensual and fit their personalities perfectly. I was pleased by the addition of Julia’s friend Tali. I hope we get to read her story soon. Love and Lattes is a sweet story and a great way to spend an afternoon.

J
Janell
Feb 22, 2013 Janell rated it really liked it
Very sweet, romantic story with very little ANGST! This was the perfect read for me following the book I just finished that tore out and stomped on my heart! This one was low stress . A quick, romantic read. I'm actually more interested in the 2nd one in this series, but since there are 3, I figured I'd start from the beginning. We'll see what the next one holds.

**I probably need to read this one again - because honestly - I read the bulk of it on my phone while standing in lines at Disney World
Jennifer DeCuir
Jul 10, 2014 Jennifer DeCuir rated it really liked it
First of all, can *I* get a job at Bloom's Books? Seriously, the place sounded like Heaven on Earth. Rooms and rooms (and floors) of books. A cafe with fresh baked cookies? Oh my goodness!
I enjoyed Julia and Chase, how different their backgrounds were and how that shaped the way they approached relationships. Both characters were well developed and I genuinely felt for both of them. And the snarkier residents of Meadow Ridge were great in a 'love-to-hate-'em' way. :)
This is a shorter book, and a
Beth Denny
Jun 13, 2012 Beth Denny rated it it was ok
Whilst the story was interesting and the chemistry between Chase and Julia kept me reading, I felt that not much really 'happened' in the book. It therefore felt quite monotonous in places and slightly repetitive. I thought that some of the characters were unrealistically exaggerated or slightly immature in their representation. Overall a nice and easy read.
Jennabean
Jan 06, 2012 Jennabean rated it really liked it
I thought this was a fantastic introduction into the characters from Meadow Ridge! I cannot wait for the next book in the series!
Sreevidhya
Sep 28, 2012 Sreevidhya rated it it was amazing
I hope this is a true story and may be an experience of the author... or that the guy cannot write this in such a heart touching manner....
hats off to u the author...
Netty
Netty rated it it was ok
Aug 07, 2015
Leslye
Leslye rated it it was ok
May 09, 2015
Christi
Christi rated it it was ok
Feb 05, 2013
Riika
Riika rated it did not like it
Feb 23, 2012
Tori
Tori rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2012
Tanya
Tanya rated it did not like it
Jul 24, 2016
Kayla
Kayla rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2012
Cha
Cha rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2013
Merran
Merran rated it liked it
Oct 07, 2012
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2011
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2015
June
June rated it it was amazing
Jun 11, 2012
Jill Cameron
Jill Cameron rated it it was ok
Sep 20, 2015
Valentina
Valentina rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2012
Beth
Beth rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Office Hours
  • Misunderstanding Mason
  • Slap Shot (Hot Ice, #3)
  • Silk
  • Forbidden Fruit
  • Nowhere
  • Soul Seducer
  • The Geek Next Door
  • Accidental Fate
  • Line in the Sand (Herc's Mercs #2)
  • A Little Bit of Blackmail
  • His Beck and Call Girl (Club Esoteria, #6)
  • Voices and Lies (Rock Hard Seduction, #1)
  • Not a Word
  • The Color of Grace
  • Lumberjack Epilogue: Christmas Edition
  • Until You (Until You, #1)
  • Animal Magnetism
Heather Thurmeier is a lover of margaritas and a hater of spiders. Born and raised in the Canadian prairies, she now lives in New York where she’s become an odd Canuck-Yankee hybrid. Heather’s currently writing her next romance, which will probably be filled with sassy heroines, sexy heroes that make your heart pound, laugh out loud moments and always a happily ever after. She loves to hear from r ...more
More about Heather Thurmeier...

Meadow Ridge (3 books)
  • Love on Landing (Meadow Ridge, #2)
  • Love or Luxury (Meadow Ridge, #3)