Love and Lattes (Meadow Ridge, #1)

Love and Lattes (Meadow Ridge #1)

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  15 reviews
New Adult Romance -- Content intended for age 18+.

Julia's just a normal girl trying—and failing—to fit in. In Meadow Ridge, an upper-crust society where designer labels rule, the only thing that matters more than money, is status. Julia's got neither.

Chase has it all—born and bred in The Meadow, he's the most eligible bachelor and the object of every woman's attention. And...more
Kindle Edition
Published 2013 (first published September 3rd 2011)

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
LOVE AND LATTES was a story I really loved, from the club thumping beginning to the very romantic ending!

After a fun filled night of dancing and passion, Julia is completely oblivious to the identity of the sexy stranger she spent this incredible night with...that is until she literally runs into him at her new job. What happens when her "party world" collides with her professional world? How could this man ever believe that this truly is the only one-night-stand she has ever had?

Chase longs to...more
GraceSweetSpotBookBlog
A very cute story with the right balance of angst and pleasing moments. Julia and Chase make a sweet couple who instantly connect, but have to work through an undesirable dilemma in order to find happiness together. I enjoyed the bookstore setting very much! A quick read that is perfect for a relaxing evening.

Chase to Julia:
"Are you having as much trouble as I am pushing these feelings aside? Because if you are, I think we can find a way to make this work. And if you aren't, then I'll f...more
Kendra
Review originally posted on Reader's Edyn (blogspot)

What a cute story from Heather Thurmeier. This is the first book I have read by this author and it definitely won’t be the last. LOVE AND LATTES is the first in the Meadow Ridge Romance Series. I love knowing when a book is part of a series because I then have the knowledge that I can continue with the stories I truly enjoy. You can bet the rest of the series is on my TBR list. I have been sitting on this book for quite a while. Now that I hav...more
M.A. Stacie
A super sweet romance, with just the right hint of angst. There were 'awww' moments a plenty, and it had me grinning from ear to ear.

The prose flowed wonderfully, though I found the earlier chapters had a lot of italized thoughts that took me out of the story. These calmed though, making the story much smoother for me.

I'm looking forward to reading more by this author.
Jennifer Probst
This book is the first in a series from Thurmeier and it did not disappoint. The story introduces some lovely characters with some real world problems, set in a small town. I found the writing had a lot of heart, and I loved the author's voice. Looking forward to her next one!
Christi Snow
I came really close to DNF'ing this book. While there was nothing wrong with the quality of writing (it was actually really good), I personally just did not find the story line and characters believable.
Trish
I loved this book!!! I thought the characters were believable and their chemistry was undeniable. If your looking for a fun read that will have you laughing this book is for you. I want more......
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Both Chase and Julia warmed my heart from their first meeting to the end of the book. They were both characters that were easily likeable, and I immediately wanted them to be together, even as they worked through finding a solution to their situation. Their intimate scenes are sweet and sensual and fit their personalities perfectly. I was pleased by the addition of Julia’s friend Tali. I hope we get to read her story soon. Love and Lattes is a sweet story and a great way to spend an afternoon.

J...more
tknck
Jan 03, 2013 tknck rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition Recommends it for: 20 something reader
I read this book of 218 pages in one sitting. While interesting I could not keep the thought of the fairy tale Cinderella out of my head. The storyline in the beginning had me hopeful as it involved handsome,wealthy young man looking for a woman who loves him for himself and not his bank account. Enter pretty young lady putting her self through school. The heat between the 2 is hot at the club they meet at and the sex is even hotter. From there it is down hill and predictable. I did enjoy the au...more
Janell
Very sweet, romantic story with very little ANGST! This was the perfect read for me following the book I just finished that tore out and stomped on my heart! This one was low stress . A quick, romantic read. I'm actually more interested in the 2nd one in this series, but since there are 3, I figured I'd start from the beginning. We'll see what the next one holds.

**I probably need to read this one again - because honestly - I read the bulk of it on my phone while standing in lines at Disney World...more
Beth
Whilst the story was interesting and the chemistry between Chase and Julia kept me reading, I felt that not much really 'happened' in the book. It therefore felt quite monotonous in places and slightly repetitive. I thought that some of the characters were unrealistically exaggerated or slightly immature in their representation. Overall a nice and easy read.
Sreevidhya
I hope this is a true story and may be an experience of the author... or that the guy cannot write this in such a heart touching manner....
hats off to u the author...
Jennabean
I thought this was a fantastic introduction into the characters from Meadow Ridge! I cannot wait for the next book in the series!
Pam
A fun sweet romance that I enjoyed very much.

Beerchen
Beerchen marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Herr Lemmy
Herr Lemmy marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Skipabeat
Skipabeat marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
Cae
Cae marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Amber Runge-whitaker
Amber Runge-whitaker marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Amanda Moore
Amanda Moore marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014
Heather McCoubrey
Heather McCoubrey marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Mindie
Mindie marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2014
Tara
Tara added it
Jan 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Lover of strawberry margaritas. Hater of spiders. Reality TV junkie. Author of romantic comedies BUNNY HILLS AND BIKINIS and the MEADOW RIDGE ROMANCE SERIES.

"Heather Thurmeier's hunky heroes and feisty heroines will have you laughing out loud, falling in love ... and coming back for more!" ~ Carly Phillips, NY Times Bestselling Author

"Heather Thurmeier writes sweet, funny romances that capture you...more
More about Heather Thurmeier...
Falling for You Stuck on You Bunny Hills and Bikinis Lost Without You Love on Landing (Meadow Ridge, #2)