Fodor's Around Chicago with Kids, 2nd Edition: 68 Great Things to Do Together (Around the City with Kids)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Written by city parents, for parents, this guide offers ideas for family holidays all year round. It includes fun facts about the destination, the ins and outs for a hassle-free day and recommendations for children's meals.
Published February 8th 2000 by Fodor's

To ask other readers questions about Fodor's Around Chicago with Kids, 2nd Edition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fodor's Around Chicago with Kids, 2nd Edition

Cynthia
When we first moved to the Chicago area, this book was very beneficial in helping me and my kids (bad grammar alert) explore and learn about the city.
Relyn
This was a great little guidebook; helpful and concise. We got it from the library, but it is going with us to Chicago. Love it.
Smbrugmann
Smbrugmann marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2013
Fodor's London 2012 Fodor's New York City 2012 Fodor's Costa Rica 2010 Fodor's Paris 2011 Fodor's Hawaii 2007