Start by marking “Wolf Wood: The Dangerous Years (Wolf Wood #2)” as Want to Read:
Wolf Wood: The Dangerous Years (Wolf Wood #2)

Wolf Wood: The Dangerous Years (Wolf Wood #2)

2.75 of 5 stars 2.75  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Wolf Wood is set in the turbulent years of the late middle ages. The old feudal aristocracy is losing control, the authority of the church is being questioned, law and order have broken down and England is facing defeat in France.

Part Two begins in the spring of 1441. Eleanor and the duke are staying at Wolf Wood Manor. Harald's father, Sir William Gascoigne, is visiting
ebook
Published March 16th 2012 by Smashwords (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Wood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Wood

Alyssa
Reading Wolf Wood is like going back in time. That statement sounds really cliché, I know, but it's very accurate. The book is extensively researched, and the historical accuracy (from what I could tell--I'm no historian, not really) was incredible.

I was intrigued by the dispute over the font, and how such a small thing could trigger such fury, and violence, and affect the entire community. These days the church and religious matters are not as important in the Western world, and I forget how es
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Donna Maguire
Donna Maguire marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
KH
KH added it
May 20, 2015
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Davina
Davina marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Earicka
Earicka marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
I either started off on the wrong foot or I'm the legendary rolling stone. Normally, a degree in astrophysics does not lead to a stint in Parliament House, public relations, the diving industry and a backpacker resort - but that's what happened to me. I'm now retired in the sense that I no longer need to work for a living and that gives me time for travelling and writing.
My messy life has provided
More about Mike Dixon...

Wolf Wood (2 books)
  • Wolf Wood: The Gathering Storm (Wolf Wood #1)
Curtin Express Seventh Circle Wolf Wood: The Gathering Storm (Wolf Wood #1) The Golden Mouse The Missing Miss Mori