Start by marking “Kumbaya Much (Apocalypse Babes, #4)” as Want to Read:
Kumbaya Much (Apocalypse Babes, #4)

Kumbaya Much (Apocalypse Babes #4)

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  8 reviews
When a mysterious faction at the Fugere compound resorts to extreme measures for crowd control, problems intensify, threatening not only life and limb, but the already fragile estate between the Apocalypse Babes and the Others--especially as things heat up between Seffy and Trent.
Published by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Kumbaya Much, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kumbaya Much

Cassandra
Oh my goodness! Kumbaya Much was SO freaking GOOD. I can't wait for Bite Me to come out and get more of that "WICKED VOODOO". I love it. Steamy is right! I am so glad Seffy gave in to her feelings for Trent. We also get more of the SCARY Z word. AND, we finally learn Seffy's big secret and how she is connected to everyone that got blasted to the past with her. Addison reveals a secret about herself as well. I kinda feel sorry for her and don't hate her as much now. A few tears may have escaped....more
LovesAllThingsBooks Book Reviews
Kumbaya Much is definitely the best one so far! All of the Apocalypse Babes books were awesome, this one just tied some things up and brought a few secrets to light.

New problems arise at the compound. Weird side effects from drugs has the residents and Seffy's friends acting wacko. Secrets from Seffy's past are brought out in the open. Trent and Seffy's relationship takes a new turn.

~Tich~
Shawn
This was definitely my favorite book in the series thus far. Not only were quite a few questions answered but a lot of stuff I've been waiting for ended up happening as well. There are still unanswered questions which is to be expected, given that there are still two more books in the series, but now I'm excited to read the next book for a different reason. I'm less in search of more answers and more happy to seek vindication. Or so is the hope. If all of my books were packed p in boxes right no...more
Linda Andrews
Something is really rotten in the concrete bunker in Montana. Unfortunately, Seffy, Trent and the gang are stuck in the middle of it. Fortunately, both Seffy and Trent are wily enough to figure out what's going on and get out. Twice. Alas, circumstances keep pulling them back to the bunker and the conspiracy lasagna going on. The evil pinkness has spread, not zombies this time but something more sinister and dangerous.
First, we start with the other members of the Scooby gang who aren't as friend...more
Annalea
This series is one I definitely would not have read if it hadn't been a an editing gig. I'm just not into zombies, werewolves, biological & chemical warfare, et al. This entire series took me out of my comfort zone, and I really have to admit I learned a lot. The series is about the loss of innocence . . . and the horrible damage that can do to human beings.

These books have content that I wouldn't recommend for youth . . . and many adults I know. The writing is good--you really get swept up...more
Georgeanna
Bella Street has done it again. This fast paced, wild ride had me hook, line, and sinker! Some questions were answered, but more were raised. Who sent the box of dented cans? What the heck is up with Eugene and that cat? Is Fenn ever going to get his head out of his butt? Who killed that guard? What's up with the fresh blood in the disco when they wake up? Oh, I have more, but you get the picture. I am in love with this series and I will be on the edge of my seat waiting (impatiently) for the ne...more
Kazoa
I got to say the series is just getting better and better as things are slowly starting to unfold. Who is Sef and what's the secret between her and her friend's past? And how is everyone connected? The fourth book is probably my favorite so far!
Laura marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Donna Harris
Donna Harris marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Miranda
Miranda marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Janice Crespo
Janice Crespo marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Francesca Giuliano
Francesca Giuliano marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Donna Harms
Donna Harms marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Gabriel Rossi
Gabriel Rossi marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Roselle
Roselle marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Judy Thomas
Judy Thomas marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Lee Todd
Lee Todd marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Penni
Penni marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Mick Loves Books
Mick Loves Books marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Carolyn F.
Carolyn F. marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Beppe DM
Beppe DM marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
Laura Thomas
Laura Thomas marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Living so close to Nashville has provoked Bella to take up fiddle lessons. Until her tunes no longer sound like amorous alley cats, she writes romance with a touch of weird.
More about Bella Street...
Kiss Me, I'm Irish (Tennessee Waltz, #1) The Z Word (Apocalypse Babes, #1) The X Factor (Apocalypse Babes, #2) iRobotronic (Apocalypse Babes, #3) Kiss Me, I'm Yours (Tennessee Waltz, #2)