The Day Begins With Christ

The Day Begins With Christ

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The Day Begins with Christ is an inspirational non-fiction book. It focuses on men and women who want to walk with Jesus Christ. It is a 50 day-to-day journey that helps strengthen the Christian faith.
Published December 11th 2011 by AuthorHouse (eBook version by Author) (first published December 9th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Day Begins With Christ, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Day Begins With Christ

Adrienna
Feb 08, 2014 Adrienna rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: believers and unbelievers
This is a book that covers God's Laws (for man and woman); Eden Diet and Meat Eaters Diet (body as a temple); God in your home; Relationships such as singleness, courtship, marriage, and children; workplace; prayer life; social life; and glorifying the Lord (holy).

Spiritual journey for 50-days, "Let your Day Begin Activity" after each day, and Scripture Readings.

Since summer 2010 until 2011 year, I am reading the book to renew, refocus, and restore me. Second reading since in print.

I also taugh...more
Anjuelle

"The Day Begins with Christ" takes the reader on a 50-day journey towards building a closer relationship with Christ. They will also learn about the stories of the Old Testament and New.
Adríenna Dionna Turner uses a scriptural text embedded in Biblical history to open each of the lessons in "The Day Begins with Christ" while emphasizing the anecdotal aspect of the story held in each text.
She then poses various questions for the reader to ponder. Lastly she asks the reader to review the story whi...more
Brooklyn Darkchild
I have always wanted to try a Daily Devotional. The one thing that held me back from trying one was the fact that as a rule, they are usually tainted with the writer’s personal beliefs. How could someone else’s beliefs about God help me to understand Him better, I rationalized. But having known the author Adrienna Turner on a professional basis, and having witnessed her faith in action, I eagerly traded books with her and “began my day with Christ.”

Along the way Ms Turner and I had many heated d...more
African Americans on the Move Book Club
The Day Begins with Christ puts me in the mind of a theologian properly dissecting the bible so that others can better understand Christ and develop a relationship with him. This book analysis God’s relationship with his people and helps the reader to further develop and cultivate their relationship with Christ. We all are here for a purpose and for a season. That season and purpose involves God’s love and guidance to properly understand and pursue. One must first be able to hear God’s voice and...more
Dream 4 More Reviews
When I read this book it gave me a new profound feeling about oneself and the other people in your life around you. Adrienna gives the reader a 50 day challenge to really define your relationship with the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This masterpiece of work represents a daily inspirational and spiritually written journal of daily Bible scriptures associated with the topic of the day. I enjoyed the different bible references used with the topic of the day. This gives the reader a different pers...more
Melissa
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.

I read the other reviews posted on here and find that I don't have anything I can really add to the reviews. This is a great book that reminds us that everyday should begin with Christ and has a 50 day challenge to make you apply this concept. Can you handle the 50 day challenge??
Adrienna
On Dream Your Midnight Hour in December 2011, we will be going over this 50-day spiritual book on topics/themes. First one is December 2, Friday, 11 p.m. EST/10 p.m. Central at www.talkshoe.com/tc/91725 or call 724-444-7444 callID:91725# pincode:1# on 10 Commandments through Day 1-12.

I will be reviewing from eBook version; with revisions for 2011 version. Book copy is 2009. Autographed copies on Dream Store: www.dream4more.webs.com, or where books sold. eBooks only on the site.

*Bible Study. Be r...more
OOSA
Successful Walk of Faith

"The Day Begins With Christ" arrived for review while I was wallowing with decisions in my personal life. On a reading sabbatical, I didn't think much about reading or anything except how my life was going to forever be changed and what I needed to do. Recently, while packing some things away, I came across "Day Begins with Christ," realizing I'd yet to read it. As I looked the book over, it quickly reminded me of a workbook that you use in connection with your book, oppo...more
Moira Mcglynn
Moira Mcglynn marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Agirl Named Maria
Agirl Named Maria marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Julia Duncan
Julia Duncan marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
Krystenharris
Krystenharris marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2014
Jfr
Jfr added it
Dec 05, 2013
Pat Deoring
Pat Deoring marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2013
Regan
Regan marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2013
Heaven Leigh Kelough
Heaven Leigh Kelough marked it as to-read
Judy Irizarry
Judy Irizarry marked it as to-read
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Whitney Marie
Whitney Marie marked it as to-read
Tara Guiffredo
Tara Guiffredo marked it as to-read
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Rennie
Rennie marked it as to-read
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Lori Barr
Lori Barr marked it as to-read
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
April Sullivan
April Sullivan marked it as to-read
Lacy
Lacy marked it as to-read
Liz Thomas
Liz Thomas marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2013
Adrienna Turner has a Master of Science Degree in Library Information Science (magna cum laude) and Bachelor of Science in Information Technology from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She is an accomplished author of several nonfiction and poetry books. Her latest book is "God is in the Equation" and eBook 3-volumes "Unleashing the Spirits." She writes supernatural-spiritual thrillers entitled "...more
More about Adrienna Turner...
Desire at Will God Is in the Equation The Mystery Lies Within From the Depths of My Soul: Collection of Poetry and Songs Half of the Battle Is to Surrender All I Have