Through a Glass Darkly

Through a Glass Darkly

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Do you believe in ghosts? Rad didn't. At least not until he became the owner of a beautiful antique mirror. He learns of a terrible tragedy and the death of the mirror's last owner. But if Rad can change the past, he knows he will destroy his own future happiness.
Published October 29th 2011 by Silver Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Through a Glass Darkly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Through a Glass Darkly

Witch Song by Amber ArgyleFallen by Lauren KateCrossroads by Mary TingRevelations by Lindsay Anne KendalBloodlines by Lindsay Anne Kendal
Best cover
138th out of 362 books — 190 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
This is a nicely scary variation on the idea that mirrors are more than flat panes of glass we use to see our reflection. The discovery Rad faces in this story is revlealed slowly, as is the problem he neeeds to solve. Once that is clear, the tension increases and I held on to my seat for the last third of this short book.

If you like the supernatural, enjoy being scared and hopeful for a good ending at the same time and like following an author's thought experiments, you will probably like this...more
Moniqee
I enjoy Pelaam's Becomes the Rose and when I saw this Halloween story, I had no qualms in buying it but...it just 1000x pales in comparison to Zathyn Priest - Liquid Glass.(sorry)
A really good story, with tragedy, the supernatural and love
Norma
Norma marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Cathy Brockman
Cathy Brockman marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2013
Helle
Helle marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2013
Neko
Neko marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2012
Toshi
Toshi marked it as to-read
May 15, 2012
Elle
Elle marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2012
Sush1207
Sush1207 marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2011
Fadia Pierre
Fadia Pierre marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2011
Born in the UK, I now reside in New Zealand. I am an Art Historian (M A Art History) with a passion for reading and writing.
I love M/M romance, history-mystery,fantasy, paranormal and sci-fi.
More about Pelaam...
Ten Year H-Itch Spell Bound Captive (Planet Alpha, #4) Becomes the Rose Firebird