Hunter Angel, Midnight Gamble (Immortal Pleasures, #3)

Hunter Angel, Midnight Gamble (Immortal Pleasures #3)

3.21 of 5 stars 3.21  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  7 reviews
It's not impossible for a human to fall for an angel--but when the angel is a bounty hunter with a debt to pay before he can take a mate and the human is a purple-haired Goth who runs a gay nightclub, the course of true love is downright terrifying.

Azriel, Hunter Angel, is paying for mistakes he made eons ago. His lonely life didn’t matter until he fell wings-over-heels in...more
Published September 24th 2011 by Silver Publishing

Serena Yates
This third installment of the Immortal Pleasures series is just as great a story as the first two. Azriel, as a hunter, is an interesting character, since he is outside the closer circle of the three archangel brothers we have seen so far. Learning about him and his ‘job’, and the hierarchy in heaven was fascinating. Of course, nobody knows if and how it really works this way, but I find the speculation very worthwhile. The pairing with a purple-haired Goth who runs a gay club, was a stroke of g...more
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
The hotness factor of the warrior angels in this series is blistering and it will make you want to read each and every one. I do suggest starting with book one, and personally, I would love to see a full length novel with a complete back history on all of the characters. I feel so much is left unsaid and these men are entirely too fascinating not to want to know more. Azriel and Zane are beyond the ordinary and every moment they share submerses you in their danger and desire.

Lototy
Reviewer for...more
Violet Hour
I have read all three of these books now, this is the third instalment. I find Ryssa's writing easy to read, with a lovely flow to it. The characters are just wonderful and captivated me right from the start when I read Warrior Angel. Lucifer is particularly enticing! Highly recommended.
Ashley Cox
I really enjoyed the other two book and was super excited for this - unfortunately it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. By no means is it a terrible book, I just think I went in to it expecting something a little .... different.
Carrie
May 27, 2012 Carrie rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
Best of the series by far. Enjoyable characters and the story flowed, I didnt have to keep working to follow the story, I was able to just enjoy it.
MandyM
Too confusing. I think I needed to read the other books in the series first.
Sadonna
Jan 08, 2012 Sadonna rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: mm, pdf
Review to follow.
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Teresa Sartori
Teresa Sartori marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2013
H.
H. marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2013
Danielle Upton
Danielle Upton marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2013
Shirley Fernandez
Shirley Fernandez marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2013
Sandra Hawken
Sandra Hawken marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2013
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2012
Rob
Rob added it
Sep 23, 2012
Eugenia Lynn
Eugenia Lynn marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2012
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
May 18, 2012
Maria
Maria added it
Apr 03, 2012
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2012
Toshi
Toshi added it
Mar 10, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Ryssa Edwards is a writer of paranormal romance that takes place in other worlds, some of them just around the corner.
More about Ryssa Edwards...
Spinner Warrior Angel, Heart's Desire (Immortal Pleasures, #1) Rogue's Christmas (Deep Sky Pirates #1) Dark Angel, All the Stars (Immortal Pleasures, #2) The Moon House