Start by marking “Hunter Angel, Midnight Gamble (Immortal Pleasures, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hunter Angel, Midnight Gamble (Immortal Pleasures, #3)

Hunter Angel, Midnight Gamble (Immortal Pleasures #3)

3.27  ·  Rating Details  ·  30 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
It's not impossible for a human to fall for an angel--but when the angel is a bounty hunter with a debt to pay before he can take a mate and the human is a purple-haired Goth who runs a gay nightclub, the course of true love is downright terrifying.

Azriel, Hunter Angel, is paying for mistakes he made eons ago. His lonely life didn’t matter until he fell wings-over-heels in
Published September 24th 2011 by Silver Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hunter Angel, Midnight Gamble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter Angel, Midnight Gamble

Serena Yates
Sep 28, 2011 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
This third installment of the Immortal Pleasures series is just as great a story as the first two. Azriel, as a hunter, is an interesting character, since he is outside the closer circle of the three archangel brothers we have seen so far. Learning about him and his ‘job’, and the hierarchy in heaven was fascinating. Of course, nobody knows if and how it really works this way, but I find the speculation very worthwhile. The pairing with a purple-haired Goth who runs a gay club, was a stroke of g ...more
Drew Salas
May 14, 2016 Drew Salas rated it it was amazing
ME ENCANTO
ME ENCANTO

MI favorito

PD. Raphael necesita su historia
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
The hotness factor of the warrior angels in this series is blistering and it will make you want to read each and every one. I do suggest starting with book one, and personally, I would love to see a full length novel with a complete back history on all of the characters. I feel so much is left unsaid and these men are entirely too fascinating not to want to know more. Azriel and Zane are beyond the ordinary and every moment they share submerses you in their danger and desire.

Lototy
Reviewer for
Violet
Nov 09, 2014 Violet rated it it was amazing
I have read all three of these books now, this is the third instalment. I find Ryssa's writing easy to read, with a lovely flow to it. The characters are just wonderful and captivated me right from the start when I read Warrior Angel. Lucifer is particularly enticing! Highly recommended.
Ashley Cox
Sep 24, 2011 Ashley Cox rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
I really enjoyed the other two book and was super excited for this - unfortunately it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. By no means is it a terrible book, I just think I went in to it expecting something a little .... different.
Carrie
Jan 21, 2015 Carrie rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, romance, paranormal
Best of the series by far. Enjoyable characters and the story flowed, I didnt have to keep working to follow the story, I was able to just enjoy it.
Mandapanda
Nov 19, 2014 Mandapanda rated it did not like it
Too confusing. I think I needed to read the other books in the series first.
Sadonna
Jan 08, 2012 Sadonna rated it liked it
Shelves: pdf, mm
Review to follow.
Nagisa Furukawa
Nagisa Furukawa marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Silbenfresser
Silbenfresser rated it it was ok
Feb 21, 2016
Nick Brewer
Nick Brewer marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2015
Crystal
Crystal rated it liked it
Nov 13, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Nov 05, 2015
Tami
Tami added it
Oct 10, 2015
Karrie
Karrie rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Mar 25, 2015
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Shakal
Shakal rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2014
Sev
Sev rated it really liked it
Dec 22, 2014
Kattie Martin
Kattie Martin marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Kimberlee Deane
Kimberlee Deane marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Sallyann
Sallyann rated it liked it
Jun 19, 2014
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Teresa Sartori
Teresa Sartori marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
☆ Todd
☆ Todd rated it liked it
Nov 27, 2013
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Ryssa Edwards is a writer of paranormal romance that takes place in other worlds, some of them just around the corner.
More about Ryssa Edwards...

Immortal Pleasures (3 books)
  • Warrior Angel, Heart's Desire (Immortal Pleasures, #1)
  • Dark Angel, All the Stars (Immortal Pleasures, #2)