Start by marking “Night's Plutonian Shore” as Want to Read:
Night's Plutonian Shore

Night's Plutonian Shore (Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences short from anthology 2)

In 1849 when a poet is murdered in the streets of Baltimore. The man behind the seemingly random murder manages to elude the law until — in 1889 — Agents Bruce Campbell and Brandon Hill track him down. The assassin, Mikael Scharnusser, gives the slip to the agents on revealing his “talent” and the madman’s intentions to bring down the House of Usher.
Nook, 1st Edition, 33 pages
Published September 10th 2011 by Imagine That! Studios (first published September 9th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Night's Plutonian Shore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Night's Plutonian Shore

Melissa Hayden
Sep 26, 2011 Melissa Hayden rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, podcast-listen
This story starts in 1849 with the mysterious death of a brilliant poet by a one eyed man with a thing in his right eye socket under his patch. As this is an unsolved case the agents Campbell and Hill are working on. The murder has eluded the Ministry for years and the Agents have a lead on the man with code name "The Gold Bug." The agents track Mikael down to find themselves paralyzed so Mikael can do as he plans... bring down the House of Usher. The Agents are separated. Finally getting free w ...more
Nov 04, 2011 Karen rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books, steampunk
A steampunk short story set in the same world setting as Phoenix Rising by Pip Ballantine & Tee Morris. I first ran into this as a podcast which I consumed on my commute home one day (see http://www.ministryofpeculiaroccurren... Tales from the Archives 8 or download it from i-tunes). I ended up sitting in my driveway listening because I didn't want to stop before I got to the end. Thus, when I saw it in "print" as a .99 penny dreadful e-book I couldn't resist.

The story makes the transition
Kevin Swearengin
Kevin Swearengin rated it it was ok
Apr 28, 2014
Benton Seay
Benton Seay rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2012
Doc rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2014
Andrea rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2012
Meaghan rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2012
Craig rated it liked it
Jun 09, 2013
Kristin rated it liked it
Dec 23, 2015
Rick Myers
Rick Myers rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2012
Renata rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2012

Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences (5 books)
  • Phoenix Rising (Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences, #1)
  • The Janus Affair (Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences, #2)
  • Dawn's Early Light (Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences, #3)
  • The Diamond Conspiracy (Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences, #4)
  • The Ghost Rebellion (Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences, #5)