Start by marking “31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo” as Want to Read:
31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo

31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  69 ratings  ·  17 reviews

OVER 4500 COPIES SOLD!!!

Hone your blogging voice, find your true audience, and develop the strong community of readers you've always hoped for.

Each day's chapter of 31 Days to Mojo gives you insight into the strategies and mindset that humorist Bryan Allain has used to develop a strong following for his own blog and provides you with an action item to work on for quick wi

Published (first published September 10th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about 31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo

Amanda
He is not funny. (Except for the fortune cookie joke - that one I'm using.) Also, the advice was not helpful, at least for me and where I am with my blog. However, I could see that many clueless people who want a blog but don't have a purpose could benefit from the ideas and suggestions.
Alex
If you’ve been blogging for a couple years, you and I probably share some frustrations/questions, such as:
- Why won’t people comment on my posts?
- What should I even write about?
- Is it even worth it to keep a regular blog schedule?
- (Insert frustration or question about the meaning of the universe, but more specifically, your blog)
You’d probably be grateful for a seasoned blogger to come alongside you and help you out, step-by-step, through your blog, right?

Help has arrived.

Bryan Allain, one of
Paula Wiseman
I love Brian's humor and encouragement in each of these tightly written action items. Straightforward, practical and doable.
Jimmy
I read as much as I can on the subjects of creating, writing and blogging. Why? Because I want to get better at doing what I enjoy.

Enter the new resource from blogger Bryan Allain 31 Days To Finding Your Blogging Mojo.

Bryan presents this content in a way that is easy to both understand and immediately apply to your blog. Some things are simple tweaks and some are designed to rewire how you think about writing and blogging.

The first thing the book encourages is just to take a step back. Don’t lo
Geof Morris
When Bryan talks about his early days of blogging and how people kept encouraging him, I have to admit to you that I am one of those people. If you read this book and were already groaning at the "jokes" on Day 4, I would like to apologize for you not sharing B's sense of humor. If you dock Bryan points in a review for being not-funny, he's going to understand, because he would never want to be funny to everybody.

That said:

I have been blogging for longer than Bryan has — since 2001, in fact — bu
Kimberlee LaClair
If you've just started blogging, thinking about blogging, or have been blogging for years, this book is a must read. I bought it on a whim when I started my Facebook page and blog for my upcoming novel, and I'm so happy I decided to purchase this book. It is filled with humor, intelligence and ideas for every blogger. Designed as a day by day guide to increasing your blog experience, this Allain spends times digging deep into the heart of blogging - YOUR voice. Encouraging readers to read past p ...more
Brandon Yunginger
A great book which I rifled through the 212 pages in less than 48 hours. If you're an aspiring blogger like myself, who would like to see more traffic to your posting site, then this is definitely a great starting point.

I know that I can apply some of the principles taught in this book to my own blogging experience, and actually already have, and can already see the benefits of never losing my individuality when writing in my blog, as he talks about on numerous occasions throughout the book.
Erin
I'm glad I stumbled across this ebook and took the time to read it. While a lot of it wasn't helpful to me as it was starting a blog from scratch, I did think some of his points about being proud of your blog and networking were very useful. He tries a bit too hard to be funny at times, which is why I only gave it 3 stars, but I would recommend this book to anyone who has or is thinking about starting a blog. Definitely worth the few dollars it cost.
Darcey
Whether you're a new blogger or an existing one, this is full of tips and ideas for ways to write better, explore making connections, and developing your audience - and your own skills. A lot of the tips can also be adapted for writing other things (if only for scheduling and coming up with ideas).
Linda Martin
This book read like a series of blog postings about blogging... and I believe that's what it originally was. There are some helpful ideas, and I took notes so I can go back over his suggestions. I really didn't connect with his sense of humor, but found value in the book anyhow.
Tope
Good, practical advice, clearly presented. Very quick read for anyone who's been blogging for a while - you can skim and go back to look more closely at the points most relevant to your blog.
Mike Hyatt
Read it a several months ago and yet my blog has not reached that star status. Sigh... Is it me? Do I not have any blogging mojo? I really don't know but I am happy with who I am.
Angela
A very funny ebook on the subject of blogging. Great tips on creating a successful blog; one that will attract new readers and keep them coming back for more.
Tracy Krauss
An excellent book which offers a day by day ‘action plan’ for improving your blog. (It is also liberally sprinkled with humor!)
Amy Young
Supposedly he is hilarious. He's not that funny, but he does have some helpful activites.
Barbra-Lee Stephen Author
Concentrating on writing STREET LIFE at the moment. Blogging will have to wait. Barbra-Lee.
Jessica
Sep 22, 2011 Jessica marked it as to-read
Recommends it for: Jon Acuff
Shelves: do-not-own
you know, in case I ever want to blog again, because sometimes I miss it. :)
Alice Galeotti
Alice Galeotti marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Julian
Julian marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Greg Johnson
Greg Johnson is currently reading it
Dec 08, 2014
Rechielle
Rechielle marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Bob Butterworth
Bob Butterworth marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Matthew King
Matthew King marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Nicole Ortega
Nicole Ortega marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Tetiana Vynograd
Tetiana Vynograd marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Carlos
Carlos marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Terri
Terri added it
Sep 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Community Wins: 21 Thoughts on Building a Thriving Online Tribe Actually, Clams Are Miserable This is NOT a Treasure Map