Start by marking “31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo” as Want to Read:
31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo

31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo

OVER 4500 COPIES SOLD!!!

Hone your blogging voice, find your true audience, and develop the strong community of readers you've always hoped for.

Each day's chapter of 31 Days to Mojo gives you insight into the strategies and mindset that humorist Bryan Allain has used to develop a strong following for his own blog and provides you with an action item to work on for quick w

Published (first published September 10th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about 31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo

Erin
Jul 31, 2012 Erin rated it liked it
I'm glad I stumbled across this ebook and took the time to read it. While a lot of it wasn't helpful to me as it was starting a blog from scratch, I did think some of his points about being proud of your blog and networking were very useful. He tries a bit too hard to be funny at times, which is why I only gave it 3 stars, but I would recommend this book to anyone who has or is thinking about starting a blog. Definitely worth the few dollars it cost.
Amanda
May 06, 2012 Amanda rated it it was ok
He is not funny. (Except for the fortune cookie joke - that one I'm using.) Also, the advice was not helpful, at least for me and where I am with my blog. However, I could see that many clueless people who want a blog but don't have a purpose could benefit from the ideas and suggestions.
Paula Wiseman
Oct 13, 2011 Paula Wiseman rated it it was amazing
I love Brian's humor and encouragement in each of these tightly written action items. Straightforward, practical and doable.
Alex
Jan 07, 2014 Alex rated it really liked it
If you’ve been blogging for a couple years, you and I probably share some frustrations/questions, such as:
- Why won’t people comment on my posts?
- What should I even write about?
- Is it even worth it to keep a regular blog schedule?
- (Insert frustration or question about the meaning of the universe, but more specifically, your blog)
You’d probably be grateful for a seasoned blogger to come alongside you and help you out, step-by-step, through your blog, right?

Help has arrived.

Bryan Allain, one of
Geoffrey Morris
Dec 01, 2013 Geoffrey Morris rated it really liked it
When Bryan talks about his early days of blogging and how people kept encouraging him, I have to admit to you that I am one of those people. If you read this book and were already groaning at the "jokes" on Day 4, I would like to apologize for you not sharing B's sense of humor. If you dock Bryan points in a review for being not-funny, he's going to understand, because he would never want to be funny to everybody.

That said:

I have been blogging for longer than Bryan has — since 2001, in fact — bu
Jimmy
Jan 26, 2013 Jimmy rated it it was amazing
I read as much as I can on the subjects of creating, writing and blogging. Why? Because I want to get better at doing what I enjoy.

Enter the new resource from blogger Bryan Allain 31 Days To Finding Your Blogging Mojo.

Bryan presents this content in a way that is easy to both understand and immediately apply to your blog. Some things are simple tweaks and some are designed to rewire how you think about writing and blogging.

The first thing the book encourages is just to take a step back. Don’t lo
Kimberlee LaClair
Jan 13, 2013 Kimberlee LaClair rated it it was amazing
If you've just started blogging, thinking about blogging, or have been blogging for years, this book is a must read. I bought it on a whim when I started my Facebook page and blog for my upcoming novel, and I'm so happy I decided to purchase this book. It is filled with humor, intelligence and ideas for every blogger. Designed as a day by day guide to increasing your blog experience, this Allain spends times digging deep into the heart of blogging - YOUR voice. Encouraging readers to read past p ...more
Brandon Yunginger
A great book which I rifled through the 212 pages in less than 48 hours. If you're an aspiring blogger like myself, who would like to see more traffic to your posting site, then this is definitely a great starting point.

I know that I can apply some of the principles taught in this book to my own blogging experience, and actually already have, and can already see the benefits of never losing my individuality when writing in my blog, as he talks about on numerous occasions throughout the book.
Darcey
Oct 21, 2012 Darcey rated it really liked it
Shelves: writing, help
Whether you're a new blogger or an existing one, this is full of tips and ideas for ways to write better, explore making connections, and developing your audience - and your own skills. A lot of the tips can also be adapted for writing other things (if only for scheduling and coming up with ideas).
Linda Martin
This book read like a series of blog postings about blogging... and I believe that's what it originally was. There are some helpful ideas, and I took notes so I can go back over his suggestions. I really didn't connect with his sense of humor, but found value in the book anyhow.
Angela
Jan 30, 2012 Angela rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very funny ebook on the subject of blogging. Great tips on creating a successful blog; one that will attract new readers and keep them coming back for more.
Jessica
Sep 22, 2011 Jessica marked it as to-read
Recommends it for: Jon Acuff
Shelves: do-not-own
you know, in case I ever want to blog again, because sometimes I miss it. :)
Amy Young
Jun 04, 2012 Amy Young rated it liked it
Supposedly he is hilarious. He's not that funny, but he does have some helpful activites.
Tracy Krauss
Jan 05, 2013 Tracy Krauss rated it it was amazing
An excellent book which offers a day by day ‘action plan’ for improving your blog. (It is also liberally sprinkled with humor!)
Tope
Sep 30, 2011 Tope rated it really liked it
Good, practical advice, clearly presented. Very quick read for anyone who's been blogging for a while - you can skim and go back to look more closely at the points most relevant to your blog.
Barbra-Lee Stephen Author
Concentrating on writing STREET LIFE at the moment. Blogging will have to wait. Barbra-Lee.
Paul Blom
Paul Blom rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2016
Carrie
Carrie rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2012
Chris
Chris rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2012
Ryan
Ryan rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2016
Shelby
Shelby rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2015
Samantha Hoehner
Samantha Hoehner rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2014
NaNa Foreign Geek
NaNa Foreign Geek rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2015
Daniel
Daniel rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2016
Carla
Carla rated it it was ok
Nov 09, 2014
Jennifer rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2013
Julia
Julia rated it it was amazing
Nov 14, 2012
Antoaneta Mitrusheva
Antoaneta Mitrusheva rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2012
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2014
Jeff Narucki
Jeff Narucki rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2016