Kiss of Night [Agent Night Series, Vol 2]

Kiss of Night [Agent Night Series, Vol 2]

4.88 of 5 stars 4.88  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  8 reviews
by K. S. Brooks The world's top anti-terrorist agent has a new mission: dealing with being forced into early retirement by a debilitating injury. Former Special Agent Kathrin Night fights the demons of her past, present and future while dealing with her new mysterious Russian bodyguard, Agent Aleksey Khovechkin. Sent compliments of the Russian Minister of Defense, refusing...more
Published March 15th 2010 by ebooksonthe.net (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Kiss of Night [Agent Night Series, Vol 2], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss of Night [Agent Night Series, Vol 2]

Carla-Book Monster Reviews
Review done by Book Monster Guest Reviewer
When I picked up THE KISS OF NIGHT AND NIGHT UNDONE by K.S. Brooks, I thought I was going to be reading espionage thrillers with a touch of romance. But, boy was I in for a surprise!! What I found was one very intense, modern day love story filled with many twists and turns – some serious and sad – some sexy and passionate – but very captivating, capricious and a page turner all the way!

In THE KISS OF NIGHT (Book 1 of the series), we meet Kathrin Night....more
Stephen Hise
KON by K.S. Brooks is a refreshing blend of romance, intrigue and drama. Her characters are complex and fascinating, rendered whole in an impressive and skillfully presented confluence of strength and vulnerability.

Her protagonist, former agent Kathrin Night struggles with the angst of recuperating from an injury she fears may end her career. To make matters worse, she must do so under the forced protection of a handsome but icy Russian agent sent to serve as her bodyguard.

I was impressed with...more
Cathy Speight
Kathrin Night is a special agent. Or rather…she was. She is reluctantly…and a little resentfully…forced to relinquish her special-agent duties by an injury. But a gutsy, no-nonsense, rather complex character isn’t the type of person to settle easily into a more relaxed lifestyle. With no choice in the matter, she is landed with a Russian bodyguard. A rather handsome, hunky, chunky, hockey-playing one, at that. How is he going to help her adapt to her new life?

I devoured this book rather quickly....more
Al
Kiss of Death is a different kind of book. It is a little bit action-adventure, primarily because of flashbacks the protagonist, Kathrin Night, has about her time as a special agent working for and with multiple intelligence agencies. It also has many aspects of the thriller or suspense novel, primarily due to Night’s concern that she has enemies who are trying to track her down and possibly kill her. However, the real story here isn’t whatever action happens or intrigue Night experiences, but t...more
Zachary Conklin
I am hooked on the spy adventures, inner struggles, and unusual but steamy love affairs (wounds & growth) of Agent Night. I am fascinated by her character & this book delves into her past so we see what formed her and why the thing she trusts most in the world is her gun.
You never really know what to expect in K.S. Brooks' adventure books about Agent Night but you can be sure it will be exciting. I love the twists & turns. Even if you haven't read the other books, this is a good one...more
Dpr
A quick entertaining read about how Agent Night began her career as a secret agent. Her sleuthing tendencies as a teenager were fun to follow as was her crush on a real spy. Well-written, good description and action scenes which moved along well.
K.S. Brooks
Jun 09, 2010 K.S. Brooks added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ks-brooks
I wrote it.
K.S. Brooks
May 23, 2010 K.S. Brooks rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ks-brooks
I wrote this book.
K.S. Brooks
Nov 20, 2012 K.S. Brooks rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Meryl
Meryl added it
Jul 07, 2012
K.S. Brooks has been writing for over thirty years. An award-winning author and photographer, she has written more than 20 titles, is currently the co-administrator for the superblog IndiesUnlimited.com, and is founder of "Authors for Hurricane Sandy Library Recovery" and the "Liberty Library" for soldiers and veterans.

Ms. Brooks penned her first book, a swashbuckling action-adventure based in 17t...more
More about K.S. Brooks...
Triple Dog Dare Bad Book Mr. Pish Goes to the Farm Indies Unlimited: Tutorials and Tools for Prospering in a Digital World Indies Unlimited: Tutorials and Tools for Prospering in a Digital World Volume II