Start by marking “Three More Wishes (Three Wishes, #2)” as Want to Read:
Three More Wishes (Three Wishes, #2)

Three More Wishes (Three Wishes #2)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  105 ratings  ·  16 reviews
James, Guard, and Damien are back, still running their resort, where every fantasy, no matter how perverse, may come true. The three men continue working out the bumps in their threesome, but when it comes to their clients, they’re a well-oiled machine. Which works perfectly for the three new couples arriving in paradise.

Cameron is losing his sight, and he knows that he'l
Published September 14th 2011 by Torquere Press (first published September 13th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Three More Wishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three More Wishes

Serena Yates
This second book in the 'Three Wishes" series was even better than the first. I think it was the relationships between the three ‘guest couples’ that made the difference for me. They were more intimate, challenging and plain hot; but they were also more focused on the emotional side of D/s relationships. That doesn’t mean there was no kink, but it seemed as though there was more of a point to it.

Cameron and Xander are an amazing couple. Cameron, because his desperation is so palpable, and the id
Tam
Sep 21, 2011 Tam rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m, m-m-m
This is a follow up to Three Wishes which I didn't read, but it's essentially three men who run a "fantasy island" for BDSM fantasies. Each book is three stories of men who come to the island seeking a particular BDSM fantasy. Three men run the island, Guard, Damian and James, however I found myself wondering about the back story of the men as James is pushing away his lovers because he's in a wheel chair, but it's unclear what happened but Damian believes he's responsible.

The three stories are
Virginia
4.5 stars to this second book in the series. I enjoyed it just as much as the first book. In this book, we got to see Guard, Damian and James start working their way back to each other.

For the couples, the first story is about Cameron, who is going blind, and Xander. Cameron is struggling to deal with his disability and feeling that his future is ending so splurges on a fantasy. Xander is looking for a sub to care for and love. They could not be more perfect for each other and we get the sweet
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
"Boss, Da plane da plane!" is what I thought of when I read this book. I didn't read the first book so I was a bit confused about the history between the three lovers, Guard, James and Damien. I did find out from my friends that the first book doesn't reveal much either. I guess I'm going to have to hope Ms. Michael writes another book in this series and we finally learn about these three. It's pretty depressing at this point.

The three of them run a BDSM fantasy island for men only. (Wah! I wann
Lucia
I loved the first book in this series and this book again proved why. Three very hot and interesting fantasies were fulfilled and three new romances were born. I loved the creativity in the stories and how you were thinking during the story of a couple: what surprise do James, Guard and Damien have for them? Like a lot of books written by Sean Michael, there was a lot of sex, but it didn't bother me because there was a great story behind it and like I said before, it was so hot.
Also the story be
Allie
I found this book to be similar to the first in that there was very little to the story and far too much sex (and I do enjoy the sex in books but there has to be a solid storyline). There was a little more about James, Guard and Damien, the wanderer, but just not enough. The 3 mini stories were as sex filled as in the first book, unfortunately. Not enough story and too much sex again. And I hate saying that. I want to read about the whole James/Guard/Dame story (without 85% of it being sex).
Carey
I didn't like this one as much as the first. The three scenarios were too similar to each other I thought. Also, is this a series or just 2 books? Again, I was left disappointed with the story I got for J, Guard and Damien. I actually felt like this one I was reading just to get to the end and read about those 3 and then there was only a small part with them in it again. The first book I enjoyed the scenarios better. I want the story of J, Guard and Damien!
I enjoyed reading Cameron's story - it was interesting, sexy and a good length. Unfortunately the other two stories seemed a little short - I would have liked to have had a little more on each one.
The relationship between James, Guard and Damien was nicely done. Worth reading.
Susan
I loved Cameron and Xander's story - so sweet! The other two stories were good but I would have liked them to be just a little longer. Plus I really want to know more about James, Guard and Damien. Hopefully there will be another book.
Sue bowdley
I loved this one better than the first I think.....Guard and Damien are still trying to break James down and they nearly do it in this one....The first story is Cameron who's losing his sight....He take the five days believing they are going to be his last but Xander (when he realises what Cam is going to do) see him for who he is....A lovely hot guy who needs someone to love and care for him which he doesn't seem to have (he has an arse for an ex who dumped him because he's going blind and a fa ...more
Kyra James
I really enjoyed this one! Well written and the characters were well rounded with lots of emotion for each of the 6 guests to the island experiencing their fantasy and connecting. I would have liked to have had more of the original 3, James, Guard and Damien, but I guess I'll have to keep reading this series to see how their relationship ends.
Lara
Not quite as good as the first one, but still very fun. The beginning and ending with James, Guard and Damien was excellent and I want so much more of these guys. Dare I say a full book or novella just about these three. Guard is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters I have read recently, but there just was not enough of their story this time. I need more on the back story and some resolution. Please, please, please!
Tamela
Enjoyable story or rather a trio of stories of fantasies being made real. Like an anthology some stories I liked better than others. I'm also dying to find out what happened to James and I keep hoping that Guard, Dame and James finally work out their problems (whatever they are) and get back together.
Saha
The dream resort returns to make forbidden dreams come true. The dysfunctional threesome keeps working on their issues by working out the details of their clients' sinful fantasies, leaving us panting for more.
Sunny
Aug 03, 2012 Sunny rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: bdsm, m-m
After I read the first book, I was really looking forward to this one, but I was disappointed in the stories. I put it down several times because I kept getting irritated with the different characters.
Danielle
This one was not eve of the same level as the first one. Plus the story between James, Dame and Guard isn't even complete yet!
Indigo
Jan 05, 2013 Indigo rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m, bdsm
3.5*
Tabitha
Tabitha marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Deryncarm1970
Deryncarm1970 marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Raiden
Raiden marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Tag Team (Guards of Folsom, #2)
  • Alphabet Soup (Alphabet Soup #1, Russian Bear, #2)
  • Out of the Fire
  • Another Little Secret (Sandpipers, #1.5)
  • Finders, Keepers (Tales from Rainbow Alley, #2)
  • Fun With Dick and Shane (Memoirs of a Houseboy, #1)
  • Room at the Top (Room at the Top #1)
  • Duck Fart (Del Fantasma)
  • Safe Words (Deviations, #5)
  • Bound To Please
  • Son of Death (Keepers of the Gods, #1)
  • The Perfect Tree (The Forbidden Room, #1.5)
  • Heart Thief
  • Catalyst
  • Before He Cheats (Perfect Timing, #7)
  • Under Contract
  • Out Of Focus
  • Love Runes (Gods and Chaos, #2)
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more
More about Sean Michael...

Three Wishes (2 books)
  • Three Wishes (Three Wishes, #1)
Bent (Hammer, #1) Daddy, Daddy and Me Mannies Incorporated (Mannies Incorporated, #1) Found (Hammer, #3) Forged (Hammer, #8)