Start by marking “Love Slave to the Sicilian Billionaire (Guilty Pleasures, # 4)” as Want to Read:
Love Slave to the Sicilian Billionaire (Guilty Pleasures, # 4)

Love Slave to the Sicilian Billionaire (Guilty Pleasures #4)

When her husband dies suddenly, twenty-nine-year-old Ella Williams turns to the only man who can help—Maximiliano D’Alesandro. Unfortunately, Max thinks she is responsible for his best friend’s death. Without his help and guidance, her life spirals out of control.

The thirty-four-year-old Sicilian billionaire and alpha male Dom needs just one thing to make his life complete
Published November 4th 2011 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Love Slave to the Sicilian Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Slave to the Sicilian Billionaire

Lady Raven RAVE!
Nov 11, 2011 Lady Raven RAVE! rated it really liked it
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com / for book lovers and readers.

BRIEF SUMMARY
Ella has lost her husband Kirk, and feels vulnerable. Needing help, she turns to Maximiliano, her late husband's childhood best friend. Maximiliano blames Ella, for his best friend's death. However, with the change of events taking place in Ella's life, Maximiliano teaches Ella the life of a submissive.

THOUGHTS

This is the fourth installment in the Guilty Pleasure series, and I have to say, I haven't felt this excited s
Emily
Nov 17, 2011 Emily rated it really liked it
Best book in the series so far.

Full review on Sensual Reads
Marie Jermy
Feb 11, 2012 Marie Jermy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: siren
Another awesome read. I will certainly be reading the 5th in the Guilty Pleasures series.
Romancing the Book
Jun 07, 2013 Romancing the Book rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by: Victoria
Book provided by: Author
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Love Slave to the Sicilian Billionaire is the fourth book in the Guilty Pleasure series by Jan Bowles. I chose this book because I liked the author. I have read several of her books and they are all great.

Ella just lost her husband to suicide. She is drowning in her grief, so she acts out. Ella seems the type of person the needs the structure that being a submissive brings. The author did a great job with
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Full review: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2...

While I commend Ms. Bowels for tackling something difficult, and not talked enough about, like PTSD, this hit a little too close to home and rang wrong in certain ways to me. My husband is a Marine just like the heroine Ella’s was, ( oooh Rah &Semper Fidelis) and just like him he’ s on tour in Afghan. Now Ella’s husband came back with a bad case of PTSD he never got help for. In turn, she blamed the military. I know this is just a story bu
Catherine Gardiene
Dec 31, 2011 Catherine Gardiene rated it it was ok
Judith
Jan 16, 2012 Judith rated it really liked it
Another really fine love story from this author. This is a stand alone novel even though it is a part of the "Guilty Pleasures" series. It also highlights the kinds of hurts that become a part of relationships that are impacted by war, by the distance that intrudes and by keeping secrets that destroy. It contains BDSM elements but in this relationship it is a healing and giving kind of bond that develops and which gives this grieving and hurting widow a sense of belonging, of being a beautiful a ...more
Dar
Nov 09, 2012 Dar rated it really liked it
Another excellent read by Jan Bowles!! You feel the emotions and troubles felt by the characters, and although some others are in the story, it is all about these two!! The story takes you along their previous connection, the start of their affair and all the things that happen along the way to bring them together - an emotional and compelling read, with lots of hot scenes to keep you entertained!!
Mlleelizabeth
Aug 29, 2012 Mlleelizabeth rated it liked it
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Nov 12, 2011 Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: publishersent
Review to come 11/15/11

You do not have to read in order, I have not read book 1,2 or 3 and it did not impact my enjoyment of this book. I am thinking that the only thing in common with the books is the BDSM theme being a guilty pleasure
Margaret
Jan 19, 2012 Margaret rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, erotic-fiction
I enjoyed this story. It was a nice bedtime story for my insomnia. It wasn't as heavy on the BDSM, so I enjoyed it. I loved the story that Bowles wove around the characters. It was more realistic, even though it was a bit faster than a real relationship would take.
B
Nov 26, 2016 B marked it as abandoned
Ehhhhhhhh. Abandoned @ 10%. This starts off really great, but of course since I don't read genre labels, I realize the rest is straight up erotica (which is fine and dandy) but I hoped for a full length plot as well. Meh.
Scheie Horne
Scheie Horne rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2013
Leoane Bryan
Leoane Bryan rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2014
Cameo
Cameo rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2014
Jennifer Kollar
Jennifer Kollar rated it really liked it
Dec 10, 2012
Sabrina
Sabrina rated it liked it
Mar 10, 2012
Margaret Seal
Margaret Seal rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2011
Janell
Janell rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2015
Baz Murphy
Baz Murphy rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2015
Karenn
Karenn rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2016
kimobbs
kimobbs rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2014
Fiona
Fiona rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2014
Sashie
Sashie rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2014
Donna
Donna rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2014
CR
CR rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2014
Tbjmg Mom
Tbjmg Mom rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2012
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2012
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2014
Kblevins
Kblevins rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Mr. Smith's Whip (Taboo Wishes, #4)
  • Moving On (Bondage Ranch, #3)
  • Owned By the Dom: Part One (The Owners #3)
  • Deacon's Touch (Dume Ranch Series, #1)
  • Jillian's Master (Club Esoteria, #5)
  • The Man in the Black Leather Mask
  • Slapping Leather (Rawhide, #2)
  • Cracklin' Rosie (Blue Jeans and Hard Hats #2)
  • Unbridled and Unridden (The Double Rider Men's Club #4)
  • Between Two Doms (Club of Dominance #1)
  • Hurt Me So Good (The Connaghers #2)
  • Undercover Submission (Graceful #3)
  • Wrapped Around Your Finger (Bound to You, #1)
  • A Little Harmless Submission (Harmless, #6)
3219776
From an early age, best-selling erotic romance author, Jan Bowles, loved to be creative. You would often find her painting vivid landscapes, or putting the finishing touches to a graphic design.

Nowadays, Jan channels all that enthusiasm into penning erotic romances with a delicious, sexy BDSM theme. She loves writing about strong heroes and heroines who aren't perfect. While their flaws may be man
More about Jan Bowles...

Guilty Pleasures (6 books)
  • In Debt to the Dom (Guilty Pleasures # 1)
  • Bought for the Billionaire's Bed (Guilty Pleasures, #2)
  • Tamed by the Dom (Guilty Pleasures #3)
  • Claimed for the Master's Pleasure (Guilty Pleasures #5)
  • Seduced by Her Texas Billionaire Boss (Guilty Pleasures, #6)