Start by marking “Love Slave to the Sicilian Billionaire (Guilty Pleasures, # 4)” as Want to Read:
Love Slave to the Sicilian Billionaire (Guilty Pleasures, # 4)

Love Slave to the Sicilian Billionaire (Guilty Pleasures #4)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  140 ratings  ·  12 reviews
When her husband dies suddenly, twenty-nine-year-old Ella Williams turns to the only man who can help—Maximiliano D’Alesandro. Unfortunately, Max thinks she is responsible for his best friend’s death. Without his help and guidance, her life spirals out of control.

The thirty-four-year-old Sicilian billionaire and alpha male Dom needs just one thing to make his life complete
Published November 4th 2011 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Love Slave to the Sicilian Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Slave to the Sicilian Billionaire

Lady Raven RAVE!
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com / for book lovers and readers.

BRIEF SUMMARY
Ella has lost her husband Kirk, and feels vulnerable. Needing help, she turns to Maximiliano, her late husband's childhood best friend. Maximiliano blames Ella, for his best friend's death. However, with the change of events taking place in Ella's life, Maximiliano teaches Ella the life of a submissive.

THOUGHTS

This is the fourth installment in the Guilty Pleasure series, and I have to say, I haven't felt this excited s
Emily
Best book in the series so far.

Full review on Sensual Reads
Marie Jermy
Another awesome read. I will certainly be reading the 5th in the Guilty Pleasures series.
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by: Victoria
Book provided by: Author
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Love Slave to the Sicilian Billionaire is the fourth book in the Guilty Pleasure series by Jan Bowles. I chose this book because I liked the author. I have read several of her books and they are all great.

Ella just lost her husband to suicide. She is drowning in her grief, so she acts out. Ella seems the type of person the needs the structure that being a submissive brings. The author did a great job with
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Full review: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2...

While I commend Ms. Bowels for tackling something difficult, and not talked enough about, like PTSD, this hit a little too close to home and rang wrong in certain ways to me. My husband is a Marine just like the heroine Ella’s was, ( oooh Rah &Semper Fidelis) and just like him he’ s on tour in Afghan. Now Ella’s husband came back with a bad case of PTSD he never got help for. In turn, she blamed the military. I know this is just a story bu
Catherine Gardiene
Judith
Another really fine love story from this author. This is a stand alone novel even though it is a part of the "Guilty Pleasures" series. It also highlights the kinds of hurts that become a part of relationships that are impacted by war, by the distance that intrudes and by keeping secrets that destroy. It contains BDSM elements but in this relationship it is a healing and giving kind of bond that develops and which gives this grieving and hurting widow a sense of belonging, of being a beautiful a ...more
Darcy
Another excellent read by Jan Bowles!! You feel the emotions and troubles felt by the characters, and although some others are in the story, it is all about these two!! The story takes you along their previous connection, the start of their affair and all the things that happen along the way to bring them together - an emotional and compelling read, with lots of hot scenes to keep you entertained!!
Mlleelizabeth
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Margaret
I enjoyed this story. It was a nice bedtime story for my insomnia. It wasn't as heavy on the BDSM, so I enjoyed it. I loved the story that Bowles wove around the characters. It was more realistic, even though it was a bit faster than a real relationship would take.
Guilty Pleasures
Review to come 11/15/11

You do not have to read in order, I have not read book 1,2 or 3 and it did not impact my enjoyment of this book. I am thinking that the only thing in common with the books is the BDSM theme being a guilty pleasure
janet cameron
janet cameron marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Candice Hill
Candice Hill marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Morning
Morning marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Anna-maria Zidaru
Anna-maria Zidaru marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Racheal Robinson
Racheal Robinson marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Kimychan 877
Kimychan 877 marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
chasey
chasey marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Greenprarie
Greenprarie marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Slapping Leather (Rawhide, #2)
  • Jillian's Master (Club Esoteria, #5)
  • Mr. Smith's Whip (Taboo Wishes, #4)
  • Owned By The Dom: Part One (The Owners, #3)
  • Deacon's Touch (Dume Ranch Series, #1)
  • Purple Passion (Le Petit Mort #1)
  • Cracklin' Rosie (Blue Jeans and Hard Hats #2)
  • Wrapped Around Your Finger (Bound to You, #1)
  • Unbridled and Unbound (The Double Rider Men's Club #3)
  • Undercover Submission (Graceful #3)
  • Safeword Davenport (Safeword, #3)
  • The Man in the Black Leather Mask
  • Taming Emma
  • Stacy's Destiny (The Town of Pearl, #2)
3219776
From an early age, best-selling erotic romance author, Jan Bowles, loved to be creative. You would often find her painting vivid landscapes, or putting the finishing touches to a graphic design.

Nowadays, Jan channels all that enthusiasm into penning erotic romances with a delicious, sexy BDSM theme. She loves writing about strong heroes and heroines who aren't perfect. While their flaws may be man
More about Jan Bowles...
In Debt to the Dom (Guilty Pleasures # 1) Master of Submission (Masters of Submission #1) Tamed by the Dom (Guilty Pleasures #3) Bought for the Billionaire's Bed (Guilty Pleasures, #2) Destined for the Dom (Masters of Submission, #2)