Knight Everlasting

Knight Everlasting

3.22 of 5 stars 3.22  ·  rating details  ·  77 ratings  ·  19 reviews
In the heat of battle, a powerful Scottish laird takes a mysterious woman captive. . .His Powerful Desire

When Aidan MacKetryck finds a flaxen-haired maid caught in the crosshairs of battle, he quickly saves her from certain death. But while Aidan expects gratitude, he is sorely disappointed--for the fiery lass makes it clear she wants nothing to do with him. . .

Her Dangero...more
Published October 1st 2011 by Zebra Books (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Knight Everlasting, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knight Everlasting

TJ
4.5/5.0

For a complete review visit Affaire de Coeur magazine, hard copy or online,http://affairedecoeur.com/ - October 2011 issue.
Scooper Speaks
Favorite Lines: "You probably even...sag." He dropped his eyes to her bodice, leaving her no excuse to misinterpret what he said. (p. 303, ARC)

Knight Everlasting is a historical, Scottish romance written by Jackie Ivie. The book is set in Scotland AD 1297.

When Highland laird Aidan MacKetryck sees Sassenachs demolishing a small Scottish village, he does the only thing he can...scoops up a village woman and runs. Thus begins an emotional journey between two very different people.

There is so much t...more
Mary Gramlich
KNIGHT EVERLASTING by Jackie Ivie
10/11 - Kensington Publishing Corporation - Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages

What is it that makes me love you – desire or magic?

There is some discrepancy about whether Juliana was kidnapped, saved, or outright captured by Aiden Niall MacKetryck, laird of Clan MacKetryck. With her village burning to the ground and everyone slaughtered Juliana knew that Aiden was her salvation and while she did not want to go with him she had to.

The travel was brutal but the warmth...more
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://longandshortreviews.blogspot.c...

“Rash, reckless, thoughtless” Laird Aidan MacKetryck rescues Jullianna D. Aubenville, but Julianna vows he stole her. Pressed close together to hide from the enemy, Julianna feels sensations new to her while Aidan’s body and mind ignite with a desire like he has never before known, testing his self-control to the limit.

Aidan, no stranger to women, attributes the super charge of sexual desire to their near-death experience. He never fe...more
Melissa
There is magic and love in this book.
I was waiting on a ledge more time then once through this novel.
It took me no time at all to read it, I couldn't put it down.
Aiden hates the English but falls for an English lass.
They drive each other nuts and try very hard to stay away from each other but there is no denying that they have a destiny.
Great book and would suggest it as a read if you a romance buff.
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
This is a well written and gripping tale of the Scottish Highlands. Juliana and Aiden are of similar status but from wildly different backgrounds. Aiden seems to have a real problem with reckless behavior, and Juliana suffers as a result, even though he makes things right in his own way. His youngest brother, Arran, could teach him a lot, as long as he stays away from the Killoran ale. Danger and passion bring Juliana and Aiden together and they fall in love, and like in the best historical roma...more
Deanne
The ONLY thing I lie about this novel is the setting of Historical Scottish Romance , but other than that book was poorly written, plot keeps jumping from one flow to another making the ENTIRE novel disjointed and making this book pages full of blur and blah .

I have read a book from Jackie Ivie before so I do know that she is able to write a good story line but this book felt unplanned and rushed to be sent for publish and due to a fact that this is a stand alone book makes it all the more wors...more
Liz Stevens
Aug 04, 2014 Liz Stevens marked it as didn-t-finish  ·  review of another edition
This is flopping around, the writing is hard to follow. I might try again later, but for now, I'm just not enjoying it.
Suzanne Sabol
I finished it and that was a chore. I got about 2/3's of the way through the book and realized I had no idea what the end game of the book was. There was no arch and I don't feel the characters were fully developed or why they were doing the things they were doing. It also turned out that the main character was English nobility and that seemed to be swept under the rug discussed only on the last couple of pages.

The author was also a fan of the single word sentence. Annoying. Overused. Tiring. :...more
Salina
I really did not like this book. It was slow and the plot kept jumping around and I could barely keep track of what was going on. Also the way that the prose was written it made it very hard for me to even figure what was going on within the scene I was reading.
Melissa
Lauren
I was hoping for a lot more from this book, but the story was confusing and there were times I just couldn't figure out what was going on. The red haze and other plot lines were very difficult to follow.
Stacey
There wasn't any depth to the storyline or the characters. Apparently, lust (aka love) blinds the hero and heroine to anything else. Lust is good, but I would have liked a bit more dialogue and story.
Carole
The story jumped around and it seemed disjointed. The way the main lead male was written, he was like a bull in a china shop.Too much sex without any real purpose to the story.
Cherry
for some reason I found the writing in Knight Everlasting confusing, mostly the scenes with Aidan, dealing with his lust, despair over his marriage commitments.
Anne Dart
It was decent, but certainly not the best Highlander novel I've read. Got off to a slow start, plot was weak and predictable.
Elizabeth (Liz)
Painful. That's a part of my life I can never get back. Blech.
Jolene
ended up skipping lots... just could not get into this one. ..
Beth
Strange, hard to stay interested.
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Amy Klima
Amy Klima marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Keeley Krajewski
Keeley Krajewski marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Chelsea
Chelsea marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Kathryn
Kathryn marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Isreal Okeowo
Isreal Okeowo marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Historical Romance: Confusing Love scenes 3 158 Nov 01, 2011 11:52AM
Jackie Ivie was born and raised in a suburb outside Utah's capital, beautiful Salt Lake City. The second in a family of four daughters and one son, Jackie was constantly amusing her siblings with her invented games, escapades, and stories. And she was always reading. She would even walk the family dog, with one hand holding the leash, while the other held the ever-present book. No subject went unr...more
More about Jackie Ivie...
Knight after Night (Vampire Assassin League, #1) Be Still My Heart (Vampire Assassin League, #2) Dearly Beloved (Vampire Assassin League, #3) Lady Of The Knight We Are Gathered (Vampire Assassin League, #4)