Start by marking “The Nature of Good and Evil (Journey of the Soul, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Nature of Good and Evil (Journey of the Soul, #3)

The Nature of Good and Evil (Journey of the Soul #3)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  240 ratings  ·  13 reviews
This book gives you the philosophical framework to understand the nature of good and evil. When you see how evil originated, and why it thrives in our world, you are more prepared to face it and overcome it. Knowledge is power, and this book gives you an enormous power boost to see the bigger picture of God's plan.
Published November 1st 2000 by Hay House, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Nature of Good and Evil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Nature of Good and Evil

Catherine Schaff-Stump
Fictional drivel and rubbish marketed as truth? I have a tummy ache.
Levitha
Nov 19, 2007 Levitha rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Sylvia Browne does a interesting job in explaining the reason there is evil in the world. She also is able to channel her two spirit guides from the other side who assist to explain our role in the world in relation to why there are bad people. Why are there sociopaths and psychopaths in the world? This book allows us to understand that there is a spiritual, not religious, way to analyze this.
Jody
I enjoy the insight of Sylvia Browne, and this final book in her "triology" had some stong-metaphysical points in it. However, the last 100 pages of it included a lot of "meditations" for the reader to practice, but there's a lot of steps to remember...maybe if I had this as a "book on CD", the meditations would be more user-friendly and effective.
Terry
Sylvia shares the basic tenets of Gnosticism and the concept of "mother God." Her Novus Spritus church is founded on gnostic beliefs, and she makes a strong historical case for this movement. Sylvia includes many guided meditations for healing, cleansing, asking for help, etc.
Tammy
Jun 23, 2008 Tammy rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Absolutely
Recommended to Tammy by: Montel Williams
This set of three books changed my life!!! I use to be scared to sleep at night. Thats when I'd worry about hell and if I'd go there, of dying in general. But after reading these books and all of Sylvia's books i am no longer afraid. I believe in God and heaven but not hell.
Alana
My girlfriend gave me this book to read. She has all of Sylvia's books. I've actuall read the other two books in this series as well. Alot of what she talks about in this book connects with what I was taught growing up. It makes alot of since. Good read
Nina
This is meaty, significant Sylvia. The thinking Sylvia. Analyzing good and bad. You go, Sylvia!
My favorite series, all three books were outstanding.
Kate Zirkle
This is part of a 3-part series of books by her that I absolutely LOVE. I highly recommend people start here if they want to get into Sylvia Browne's books.
Cindy
Unfortunately I think Sylvia Browne is just really good at marketing not at telling the future of speaking to ghosts!
Stacey M
Probably my least favorite of the Journey of the Soul Series. I don't remember anything really profound.
Rebecca
A very good ending to this series.
Creative Choices
Own it haven't read it yet!
Tabitha Papineau
Tabitha Papineau marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Lanora
Lanora marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
June
June marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Amy H
Amy H added it
Jan 04, 2015
Lisa
Lisa added it
Dec 28, 2014
Madeline Steadham
Madeline Steadham marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Sevanna
Sevanna marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
  • Voice Of The Blood
  • Mirrors of Time
  • Blood Magic (The Draven Witch Series) Book 1
  • Where Angels Walk
  • Eternal Crimson (Tears of Crimson, #2)
Sylvia Browne is a number one New York Times–bestselling author and world-famous psychic. She has appeared regularly on The Montel Williams Show and Larry King Live and has made countless other media and public appearances. She is also the founder of a church, the Society of Novus Spiritus, which will celebrate its twenty-fifth anniversary in 2011.
More about Sylvia Browne...

Journey of the Soul (3 books)
  • God, Creation, and Tools for Life (Journey of the Soul, #1)
  • Soul's Perfection (Journey of the Soul, #2)
The Other Side and Back Life on the Other Side: A Psychic's Tour of the Afterlife Past Lives, Future Healing Secrets & Mysteries of the World Adventures of a Psychic: The Fascinating and Inspiring True-Life Story of One of America's Most Successful Clairvoyants