Start by marking “Call Out (Jukebox Heroes, # 1)” as Want to Read:
Call Out (Jukebox Heroes, # 1)

Call Out (Jukebox Heroes #1)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Available through all major online retailers. Click here for more info.

An unexpected phone call from her best friend’s rock star boyfriend pulls 35-year-old Elizabeth Morgan out of the comfort and safety of her quiet, normal life and into a situation she could never have imagined even in her wildest nightmares. The world as she knows it changes forever in the blink of an e

ebook
Published 2011

To ask other readers questions about Call Out, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Call Out

Shadowland by Meg CabotNinth Key by Meg CabotTwilight by Meg CabotHaunted by Meg CabotDarkest Hour by Meg Cabot
Psychic/Paranormal
66th out of 149 books — 127 voters
Just Listen by Sarah DessenIf I Stay by Gayle FormanThis Lullaby by Sarah DessenNick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel CohnWhere She Went by Gayle Forman
Fiction Involving Music
239th out of 562 books — 821 voters

More lists with this book...

Sue Bridgman
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. But, it was so good I didn't have any trouble getting sucked in to the whole story. The story line was very well planned, and there were even a few places where I was totally caught off guard (in a good way) with the twists and turns thrown my way. This book has all my favorite things rolled into one! Talented musicians with a heart, independent women, paranormal elements done in a believable way, a great love story, and intrigue/m ...more
K.W. McCabe
Review: Call Out- Jukebox Heroes Book One 4 out of 5 stars

What would you do if your best friend was kidnapped by a psychopathic magic-using, Jessica-Rabbit-look alike? Go rescue her of course! Elizabeth, known as “Em” by all her friends, is thrown into a crazy race to find her best friend Dylan. Along the way, she gathers up allies: Dylan’s devoted boyfriend, Brian, and his best friend, London.

As they start the race to find Dylan before it’s too late, Em must find a way to support London as he
Donna
This is the first book by L.B. Clark that I have read. This is book one in the series and gets us familiar with the characters and what their talents are. The story takes off right away when Elizabeth Morgan's best friend goes missing. Then keeps going at a good pace. In this book we meet some people with special talents, many who are helping to locate Dylan, Elizabeth's friend. It will be interesting to see how all these characters develop as the story continues.
I am looking forward to reading
Beth
This had some good elements, but overall it was disappointing. I don't understand the need for so called "new adult" books to have their female characters spewing foul language and discussing their sexual conquests. And while I liked the male lead character and the paranormal elements, I thought that the whole idea of the guys being rock stars to be so contrived, obviously just to make sure they would have ready funds to jet themselves and their girlfriends around the country at a whim.
This is such a great book, which is the second book in a series. We have romance, adventure, and some paranormal mixed into this book. I love this story about London learning about his abilities and using them to help rescue Em's best friend. This book was longer then the first book in the series which I was happy about. I read this book in a few hours because I couldn't put the book down until I found out what happened. I was not disappointed because I liked how it ended. I am just glad that I ...more
Tracy
I received a copy for this book in exchange for a honest review. This book really sucks you in I didn't want to put it down! I just bought the second book in the series and can't wait to start reading it!
Brenda Perlin
Call Out, the first book in the Jukebox Heroes by LB Clark is a perfect start to what looks to be a great series. A fun escape into someone else's life. The unknown with plenty of suspense, drama and realism. A thirty-something mystery that had me curious and wanting to know more.

The author has a very clear, natural writing ability, making it easy to fall into the storyline. I was curious throughout and was anxious to find out where this was leading. Would London and the gang be able to find Dyl
Jeana
Really good book, interesting story.
Farmers Wife
Dec 05, 2011 Farmers Wife rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Farmers by: Melissa Luznicky Garrett
Shelves: loved-this
I can't wait for book two! I totally loved this! The concept was new in my mind and I read a lot of paranormal books. The characters captured my attention and i felt like I was there with them. It was an easy flowing read, perfect for that decompress escape from the pressures of the IRL. :-) FYI, I already miss London.
Heather Slane
From just a little past the beginning I felt so driven to keep reading. At the same time, as I got toward the end, I didn't want to finish it, because I didn't want it to be over.
It was such a rough fast ride, I felt like I was in a roller coaster car that was ever so close to and, at times, actually going off of the rails!
Mandi
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review

I went in thinking this was going to be a story about your typical rock star romance. I was way off. The beginning was a little slow for me and I had to reread this a couple times cause I was like who said that or what did I just read? I would have to say half way into the book was when it first started to pick up and I didn't want to put it down. The characters were all great. Some of the points I got irritated at the characters Lon
Susan
This was a sit on the edge of your seat book! WOW! What a story! I loved it! Could not wait to start part 3!!!!
Shantel Gaston
This a great first book. A must read, it has suspense, romancs and supernatural. Could not put it down.
Jodi
I liked this book, its was a good read, not the rock star romance I thought it would be, But thats ok. I prefer to get a unique storyline that I have not read 10 different ways before. But I was intrigued enough to purchase the next book!
Liz
Mar 31, 2015 Liz rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: rock
A really unusual read that had me completely hooked from the start. The story was fast paced with a very unusual twist which I was not expecting at all. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.
Doreen Barnes

“I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review”. This book had me hooked from the very beginning. its got the whole package. Romance, excitement some paranormal. Overall a very good read
Jenni Fields-Hatfield
L.B. Clark did a great job describing each character and really pulling your into the story.

Don’t get me wrong I like Paranormal stories but this one about magic and all I could think about was Harry Potter.

I guess I am just more of a angsty/bad boys with tattoo's and piercings/rockstars/fighters/wealthy/cowboy romance type of reader.
Isabel
Read the 1st in this series, really cute romatic story, that kind of hinted what was to come.
But this one dove right into the paranormal. really enjoyed the story line was just suprised at the change.
Chris
I liked this, though the band aspect really takes a back seat to the supernatural in this one. I'd be curious to check out the next one in the series.
Lindsay
Oct 22, 2012 Lindsay marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read  ·  review of another edition
Amazon Freebie 10/22/2012
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
CoreyAna
CoreyAna marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Trisha Milam
Trisha Milam marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Tamara
Tamara marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
CoreyAna
CoreyAna marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Remnant: A Caldwell & Feximal/Whyborne & Griffin Mystery (The Secret Casebook of Simon Feximal, #3; Whyborne & Griffin, #3.5)
  • Bride of the Mist (Draycott Abbey #3)
  • Play for Me
  • The Sleeping Partner (Sarah Tolerance, #3)
  • The Rock Star Next Door
  • The Flinck Connection (Genevieve Lenard, #4)
  • Bound by Fire (Cauld Ane, #2)
  • A Bad Day for Mercy (Bad Day, #4)
  • Trapped (Legend, #3)
  • Spook Squad (PsyCop, #7)
  • Killer Ambition (Rachel Knight, #3)
  • Widdershins (Whyborne & Griffin, #1)
  • Voices and Lies (Rock Hard Seduction, #1)
  • See You At The Show
  • Metal Urge
  • The French Detective's Woman
5199688
LB Clark is the author of the rock and roll inspired Jukebox Heroes paranormal romance series. She is also a college student in a small East Texas town who dreams of one day combining her three big loves - travel, music, and writing - into one awesome career.
More about L.B. Clark...

Jukebox Heroes (4 books)
  • Everything You Are (Jukebox Heroes, #2)
  • Storm (Jukebox Heroes, #3)
  • To Run Out Of Air (Jukebox Heroes 4)
The Hand of Fate (a Jukebox Heroes novella) Everything You Are (Jukebox Heroes, #2) Smoke and Mirrors (Hollywood Knights, #1) Music Speaks Storm (Jukebox Heroes, #3)