Start by marking “When Solomon Sings” as Want to Read:
When Solomon Sings

When Solomon Sings (Solomon #2)

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  8 reviews
From a #1 "ESSENCE]"-bestselling author comes the inspirational tale of a manwith an anointed voice and the desperate choices he makes for love.
Published February 1st 2012 by Urban Books (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about When Solomon Sings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Solomon Sings

Lady Krystal
I was kind of surprised to find out that there would be a sequel following Songs of Solomon. I did feel as though the ending left potential for a follow up, but I jus figured we would have to use our imaginations for what came after. I was excited to read this book when I got, I started right away. Compared to the other books of hers that I've read (all of them), this one started out kind of slow for me. I kept waiting for the story to begin, it just seemed to have taken a bit longer. When the s ...more
Chiquedee
Not her finest work. Very slow
Aria Amaro
This book is very good
Beatrice McClearn
After having complications with my pregnancy, I decided to pick up reading again. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised that the author grabbed my attention the way she did. She kept me swallowed in the belly of her imagination for nearly two days. At the end of my two day excursion, I went back to purchase Song of Solomon to see what I may have missed. Kendra is a fantastic author and this book gave me insight on writing future projects. I am grateful to have come across such an inspiring ...more
Amber Blackstone
At first, I thought that the pace of the book was very slow. It appeared that Neil had extreme nervousness about proposing to his girlfriend Shaylyn. But I knew that there were mysteries like Sean Thomas' identity yet to be revealed so I kept reading. I was not disappointed. This book renewed my faith in miracles do still come true and that God gives us gifts so that God can perform miracles through us to reach others.
Rhina M. Finley
Nov 09, 2012 Rhina M. Finley rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Urban christian readers
Recommended to Rhina M. by: The Library
I like this book but I thought it took time to get the action part. I kept waiting til Dr. Neil was going to purpose to Shay. There were some shockers heading to the end of the book that made me continue reading.
Michelle
This is a touching story of faith and love. Solomon exemplifies a man of faith, pressing forward despite fear and doubt. The story captivated me and I could not put it down. Great read.
Pamela Sarratt
Good sequel. It started off very slow but definitely picked up towards the end and answered a lot of my questions from the first book.
Tasha
Tasha marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Ernyce
Ernyce marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Deatrice
Deatrice marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Glenda Taylor
Glenda Taylor marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Tasha
Tasha marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Lashonda Smith
Lashonda Smith marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Cathy
Cathy marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Marion Dixon
Marion Dixon marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Judy A
Judy A marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Chara Smith
Chara Smith marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Latanya
Latanya is currently reading it
Aug 01, 2014
Chris Huntley
Chris Huntley marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Keisha Otey
Keisha Otey marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
With multi-book deals with the highly esteemed publishers of Harlequin's Kimani Press (New Spirit imprint), Moody Publishing (Lift Every Voice imprint) and Urban Books (Urban Christian imprint), Kendra has risen to become one of the most acclaimed voices in Christian fiction.

Among other honors, Kendra has been named a bestselling author on the Black Expressions Bestsellers List, the Walmart Bestse
More about Kendra Norman-Bellamy...

Solomon (2 books)
  • Song of Solomon
For Love and Grace In Greene Pastures (Shelton Heights #1) Because of Grace A Love So Strong Song of Solomon