Start by marking “Dream Shadows” as Want to Read:
Dream Shadows

Dream Shadows

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Trapped in a coma, Elizabeth Graye lives only in her dreams...where she hears the music of country singer Rick Denning and meets him time and time again in her fantasies.Rick Denning thought Elizabeth only existed in his mind. When his encounters with his dream woman invade his waking hours, he decides to find her, not realizing that there's someone who'd life nothing bett ...more
Published February 7th 2012 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Dream Shadows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream Shadows

Kristiej
I didn't like this one quite as much as Delaney's Shadow, but still I enjoyed it. Elizabeth was quite a prickly heroine and not that easy to like, not like Delaney. But I really enjoyed the hero Rick. I liked that he wasn't scared off by prickly Elizabeth, that he saw underneath her very hard shell.

The heat ranking is very subtle, I think I would have liked it a bit hotter. I did like the different settings Rick and Elizabeth found themselves in and how they came to be in them.

You don't have to
Ruby Lee
I wish I could give the book 2 1/2 stars. The premise was a good one but the book never grabbed me. I kept reading because I wanted to know how it ended but I had to talk myself out of quitting several times.
Jocelyn
Didn't realize it was a disguised formula romance. Almost abandoned but continued, mainly as I was down to my last book from the library trip where I picked it up. For the genre, it was not bad.
Feistygodwin
This was an interesting sequel. I liked it, but I don't think I'll pick it up and read it again. I just wasn't as connected to the characters as I was with the first one.
Bonnie
Decent story line although a little far fetched. However I'm a hopeless romantic and it was full of sweet romance in the name of love.
Katie
I liked Delaney's Shadow better, but this was good too. I love the romance and the plot line.
Ellie
2.5 stars Review to come
Loonyhiker
Loonyhiker marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Hope Szabo
Hope Szabo marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Julia Harrison
Julia Harrison marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2013
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2013
Linda
Linda added it
Feb 22, 2013
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Delaney's Shadow On the Way to a Wedding Eye of the Beholder (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1204) Accidental Commando (Silhouette Romantic Suspense) Her Baby's Bodyguard