Hot Vampire Seduction (Vampire Wardens, #2)

Hot Vampire Seduction (Vampire Wardens #2)

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  827 ratings  ·  58 reviews
Hot Vampire Seduction is the second book in a hot, erotic vampire series, but stands alone as its own story. Reading out of order will not hurt the enjoyment of the story.
Explicit -- hot! Ménage included – you have been warned.
About the series:
The Wardens series begins with the three Brooks brothers, Evan (34), Aiden (32) and Taylor (28). They were early settlers of the to...more
Published September 11th 2011 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Hot Vampire Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Vampire Seduction

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireBared to You by Sylvia DayAvoiding Commitment by K.A. LindeDown to You by M. LeightonEasy by Tammara Webber
Hot Covers
249th out of 852 books — 1,226 voters
Evermore by Alyson NoelNorth of Beautiful by Justina ChenSelina Penaluna by Jan PageThis Lullaby by Sarah DessenThe Dark Divine by Bree Despain
Cover Couples
246th out of 713 books — 561 voters

More lists with this book...

Lady Raven RAVE!
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com /for readers & book lovers.

BRIEF SUMMARY
Sexy vampire warden Aiden, is investigating the death of six University students and the drug, blood red. Blood red is an aphrodisiac drug from the underground vampire world that brings about ecstasy through pain once taken. During his investigation, he meets Medical Examiner, Kelly, who will help him solve the case.

THOUGHTS
This was definitely a great addition to the series and I enjoyed Aiden’s story. Aiden and Kelly...more
Monique ~ Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews
This is the second novella in a trilogy of three brothers saved from death by Marcus, Head Warden to the Vampire Council and then enlisted as Wardens under his control to track down and kill rogue vampires.

This is the story of Aiden and Kelly. Kelly is a coroner, but fancies herself as a detective when women are being found dead with drugs in their system and drained of blood. Aiden posing as an FBI agent goes to Kelly for information he needs in hunting for the werewolf he believes is responsi...more
WildAboutBones
Vampires, werewolves, hybrids, a forensic scientist and romance - who could ask for more? From zero to sixty in no time with both action and story development. Can't wait to read more from Lisa Renee Jones!

This is the story of the second brother, Aiden, in the continuing story of the Brooks vampire wardens story and how he meets Kelly. I haven't read the first book in the series yet, which always makes me a bit antsy, but I was completely comfy with reading this out of order as it is truly a st...more
Terry

Explicit -- hot! Ménage included; you have been warned.

About HOT VAMPIRE SEDUCTION:

The underground vampire population of Austin, Texas has taken to hosting orgies with human women who've been forced to indulge in a new aphrodisiac. The drug, Blood Red, is a mixture of a rare type of werewolf blood and that of a vampire. Blood...more
Harlie Williams
I'm not sure where to begin with Aiden's story. The story picks up right after Hot Vampire Kiss and we meet Aiden and Troy again. They are after the werewolf that attacked Evan's wife Marissa leaving her for dead. Meanwhile the coroner, Kelly Riggs is working a series of cases involving a drug called Blood Red that is killing woman that go to certain clubs in Austin. She meets Aiden when he comes to her to ask her a few questions about the case.

Their chemistry is instant and hot. Aiden hasn't f...more
Shell
Kelly was a temptation that Vampire Warden Aiden Brooks needed to resist. He knew the case she was working on involved vampires and she was a tempting target for the killer but there was something about her that made it hard to follow the rules of his kind. Something that was hard for him to deny.
Aiden was a distraction that Kelly couldn't afford and one she had not been susceptible to since her college days. She was getting closer to finding out what this drug was in the women's blood, the one...more
Larena
Austin, Texas – contemporary

Kelly Riggs is a medical examiner in Austin. Kelly has always been dedicated to her work and determined to help the police catch those that have killed. Now there is a serial killer in Austin that is killing women and she is determined to help stop the killer so that no one else dies. What Kelly didn’t count on is bringing the attention of the killer to herself. Now she is in the path of the killer that uses werewolf and vampire blood to make women have desires that...more
Sherry
Aiden is a member of the Vampire Wardens. They are sworn to protect humanity from the evil vampires. Although a vampire himself he hunts the vampires filled with bloodlust that destroy and prey the humans.
Kelley is a medical examiner concerned with the recent deaths of college girls. The deaths were suspicious, but nothing human medical science can solve. The more she explores the deaths the closer she puts herself in danger from the evil destroying her city. Only one person can save her from th...more
Becca
I'm wondering if I read a different book, but I really didn't think much of this one. The story was not bad, but it was predictable. The writing was melodramatic, somewhat juvenile, with words missing in quite a few places. An example: (view spoiler)...more
Kelly % Books-n-Kisses
This is the second book in Lisa Renee Jones Vampire Warden series. Official review will be up next week.
AnniLuvs
3*** (Would have been 4 stars, but for quite a few grammatical errors.)

Kelly is a medical examiner and is investigating a disturbing series of murders. All the victims are young, pretty women with no visible injuries, but their blood volume is reduced to only half of normal, and contains trace remnants of a mysterious drug. The young women had all been to some nightclubs with the names of Twilight, Breaking Dawn, and Eclipse...an unfortunate vampire coincidence?

Aiden is an FBI agent, who is als...more
ReadingDiva
**~ Dual Review: One Book 2 Ladies~** Originally posted on ReadingDiva's Blog.

Hot Vampire Seduction is the short, sexy and enticing story of Aiden & Kelly. Aiden is a vampire warden and Kelly is a doctor in forensics. This is the 2ndbook in the Vampire Wardens Series. The story develops around the two many characters Aiden and Kelly. Aiden is the 2nd of three brothers. This story has reference to book 1 which may indicate it is a good idea to read them in order. That way one can have an unde...more
jD
Hot Vampire Seduction is the second installment of the Vampire Wardens series. The series continues in it's erotic vein adding a little more heat with a Menage. In this installment we meet Vampire Warden, Aiden Brooks. He is the middle child of three brothers who are all Wardens. Aiden is very level headed and purpose driven. He is not looking for love but finds it unexpectantly in the arms of coroner Kelly Riggs.

Kelly is investigating a serial killer using a strange new drug called Blood Red to...more
 Mandy - Lace Vintage ♥
description

Hero: Aiden
Heroine: Kelly.
Favorite Character: Kelly/Marcus.

Sex Rating 4.6
Overall Rating: 4.4

Summary:
The underground vampire population of Austin, Texas has taken to hosting orgies with human women who’ve been forced to indulge in a new aphrodisiac.The drug, Blood Red, is a mixture of a rare type of werewolf blood and that of a vampire. Blood Red creates an insatiable desire for sex in the user to the point of pain in the absence of pleasure. Sometimes that pain leads to death.
Vampire Warden, Ai...more
Dawn Sullivan
And the storie continues with this HOT installment.

The story line in this book is great. Its a fun and sexy read you wont put down.

Usually I feel that novella's have something missing but not with Lisa Renee Jones.
Her details blend together perfectly. Its not easy to amp up the passion in a novella without it feeling rushed but these 3 novellas thats not the case at all.

The action is packed and the passion is so HOT youll be fanning yourself.

Aiden, a trustworthly, honorable, sexy vampire wa...more
Cindyg
2nd book in the series and it's definitely a winner. The first story featured Evan's story and I liked him immediately, I can say the same thing about Aiden, he's very likeable, honorable and fierce. These brothers are fabulous, delicious and Hawt!
The story moves very fast and I liked it that way. I felt invested in the characters and in the stories, even though they are short stories. That takes talent.
It pulled me in and kept my interest and by butt on the edge of my seat.
Now on to Book 3......more
Christon
This series is hot!! Aiden and Kelly's story was more than I expected. The chemistry between these two had things heating up pretty quickly. I enjoyed the plot and the suspense. I also loved Kelly's spunk and bravery. These brothers are a force to be reckoned with. They reminded me of the Walker brothers. Lisa has a way of creating the perfect alpha males!!
Lisa
I went back and forth about whether to give this story 2 stars or 3. If 2.5 was an option, that's what I would have given it. It started off great, would have been 4 stars. Then about halfway through, the author seemed to lose her feel for the story and melodrama and cheesy lines started sneaking their way in. The reason for a menage was a bit lame too. I think the hero would have had difficulty getting over his brother having been with the woman he loved, even if it was "necessary to save her l...more
Shonnie
Vampire what?

Vampire what?

This was not my cup of tea and my rating reflects how I felt about the story. I can read about vampires and werewolves but for whatever reason I couldn't connect. I also hate when characters do things that are just stupid.
Mare
Nice to meet Vampire Warden Brooks #2.
Aiden is still searching for the Rogue Were from book #1 but there is more to be concerned about, there is a new street drug begin used on humans that’s leaving them dead…in particular partial drained of their blood with no open wounds. So the Vampire Council has sent in Wardens to clean this obvious breech in vampire etiquette. Aiden goes straight to the coroner Kelly Riggs and instant attraction to this human who for some reason, doesn’t instantly fear hi...more
Jhassa Anne
A suspense, scorching and romantic story with a bit of action. Won't let you stop reading till end. Quite addicting. Curious to what or how does it felt to be loved by a vampire. ♥
Amber
Loooove these books! This one is about the brother Aiden! He's on the hunt for the creator/dealer of a new kind of drug called "Blood Red" that's killed 6 women. He meets doctor Kelly and, like Evan, falls head over heels in love upon first meeting her, even though he knows this is the last thing he should be doing. Kelly is friends with a police detective who is also a vampire. The detective is, obviously, crooked and Aiden must now save her from the detective and his plans to maker her his 7th...more
Robin
"Hot Vampire Seduction" is the second in LRJ's "Vampire Wardens" series and thus far it's making for some very enjoyable reading. This one like the first had an engaging storyline, and even though there was no intimacy until probably half way through, its H.E.A.T index was off the charts. While this was Aidens story the author did give us more details into Troys tortured past making me extremely anxious to get started on book 3 Hot Vampire Touch
Michelle
This is book 2 in the Vampire Warden series and I loved it! I prefered this one to the first one and I gave that 5stars, suddenly wishing the scale went higher!

We learn more about the brother's and how they came to be the men they are today and I adore the men they are today. I can't wait to get to Troy's book, I have a feeling his story is going to be even better than Aiden or Evan's. Lots of action, suspense & the sex was hot. I didn't see the middle coming, but it was wonderfully written...more
Mhollie
Talk about a hot vampire mess. Just as poorly executed as Book #1 of the series.

I just started the 3rd in the series, because I bought the trilogy. :( I am so not looking forward to the read. But, I made my bed and I have to lie in it.
Joy Whiteside
This was an amazing tale. Once I started reading I forgot about everything else. It took me away to another reality and then when I finished it was like, great back to routine.

It moved along at a great pace, had amazing characters and a great story.

Lisa Renee Jones is one of the best and I am hooked.
Emily
Just like the one before this book, it seemed short, but again I really enjoyed reading this book. I just thought I'd leave one of my favorite lines...

"“You heard me. If I convert to vampire, do I get to bite you too? Because I should tell you right now that I’m looking for an equal opportunity relationship. You bite me. I bite you.”

Jones, Lisa Renee (2011-09-12). Hot Vampire Seduction
Lori
This book was beyond hot, it was on fire, and I LOVED it!! The storyline was great, and even though it was Book 2 in the series, it could really be a stand alone book. I definitely recommend this book, if you want a great story, with lots of hotness!!!

I've already purchased book 3 in the series and can't wait to read it. Lisa is a great author and I look forward to reading more of her work.
Arlyn
This book, to me, was so much better and so much hotter than the first one. And it had momentum! Troy's role in this book was unexpected, but a very welcome surprise.And Aiden, hot, hot hot. He can bite me!
Leslie
so damn HOT! another intense story from Lisa Renee Jones! so freaking good!

well, I can say that this sequel to Hot Vampire Kiss was absolutely better than the first one! I enjoy reading HVK but this one was a blow!! so much with the Freaking THREESOME scene! yay! so mind blowing! *giggles* can't say much about this one, it left me speechless!! so love it a wicked way! :D
Creative Reviews: Seeking Reviewers for new Paranormal/Vampire ebook 1 9 Sep 28, 2011 11:57PM
  • Bound by the Night (Bound, #4)
  • A Bead of Blood (Wiccan-Were-Bear, #5)
  • Winter Fire (The Witchling, #3)
  • Crimson Debt (Born to Darkness, #1)
  • Grandmaster's Legacy (Erotic Historical Suspense, Box Set)
  • All Hallows Heartbreaker (My Immortal Knight, #1)
  • My Lady Vampire - Book One
  • A Tale of Two Djinns
  • Pack Enforcer (Were Chronicles, #2)
  • Erra (Gods and Thurs, #1)
  • Dreams of Darkness
  • Covet (Vampire Erotic Theatre Romance, #1)
  • Wild Wild Widow
  • Copping Attitude
  • Awakening the Nightmare (Symmetria #1)
  • Another Sip [Part 1 Intro: The Hunt] (The V V Inn)
  • Rosemary & Mistletoe
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT SERIES, and is now in development by Suzanne Todd (Alice in Wonderland) for cable TV. In addition, her Tall, Dark and Deadly series and The Secret Life of Amy Bensen series, both spent several months on a combination of the NY Times and USA Today lists.

Watch the video on casting for t...more
More about Lisa Renee Jones...
If I Were You (Inside Out, #1) Being Me (Inside Out, #2) Escaping Reality (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #1) Revealing Us (Inside Out, #3) Infinite Possibilities (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #2)