Start by marking “Lawman” as Want to Read:
Lawman
Read eBook

Lawman

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  5 reviews
If you lost your husband in the line of duty, would you take a chance on another lawman? Maybe it is what you are used to. Maybe you think it is not worth the trouble to get involved just to end up alone, no matter how much you love each other.

Lily falls in love, but won’t commit to someone in a dangerous job, someone who puts his duty to his country before his family. For
Kindle Edition
Published September 9th 2011 by Smashwords (first published September 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Lawman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lawman

Sue
Nov 07, 2011 Sue rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: romance
I received "Lawman" by Virginia Llorca through the Goodreads ebook giveaway.Can two hearts make time for each other, with their busy lives, and make it work? This is a fast paced fun read about a young widow and a Government "operative". He tries to keep the needed secrecy of his job from interfering with his hoped for relationship with a willful young widow. Lily Scofeldt is a 24 year old widow with two preschool children living in Iowa,and agent Tim Sa Raia is also divorced with a 13 year old ...more
Rick F.
"Officially an FBI agent, Tim is the "go-to guy" when it comes to end game situations regarding the security or defense of his Nation. Then he meets Lily and his perspective changes. Her personal security issues may not seem anything but trivial to him, but will they be able to overcome their differences and forge a life together? Or is it out of their hands?"

An engaging sounding plot- made complete by the superb writing skills of Virginia Llorca!
Exciting, suspenceful and invovlings, LAWMAN is a
KyBunnies
I honestly do not know how or where I got this book but I read it. If the author sent this to me to review sorry I must of lost your email. This review is my personal opinion of the book. This is not a paid review. To form you own opinion about this book please support the author and invest in your own copy.

There are two main characters in this book Lily and Tim. All of the others characters are very minor and do not influence the book much.

Lilly is a prosecuting attorney and a young widow. Ti
Lynne
Got this as a freebie. I appreciate anyone who tries to write and puts themselves out there, but this really had no plot and the dialogue between protagonist (wait, which one was the protagonist?) and the "other" one...omg, people don't really scream at each other after 4 days of dating, do they? There is some hope here, but it's all over the place. I mean really, I'm supposed to relate to a character that verbally abuses her new boyfriend after a week? On the flip side, whenever he's got a "nee ...more
Aleta
I'm not entirely sure what to say about this book, but wow, these are some messed up people.

And the word is "past" not "passed" for crying out loud!
Jill
Jill added it
Mar 28, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Merete Aasen
Merete Aasen marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Alklim2
Alklim2 marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2013
مسلمة وكفي
مسلمة وكفي marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2013
Cristina
Cristina marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2013
Ebby
Ebby marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2013
Ali Hamilton
Ali Hamilton is currently reading it
Oct 20, 2012
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2012
Vee
Vee marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2012
Jen_C
Jen_C marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2012
Megan
Megan is currently reading it
Nov 18, 2012
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2012
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2012
BookishDreamer
BookishDreamer marked it as to-read
Karen (Kew)
Karen (Kew) marked it as to-read
A.
A. marked it as to-read
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2012
Sacred Sin Outside Plumbing: the Myths of Manhood Anymore (MacLaren's Women #1) The Maze (MacLaren's Women 3)