Start by marking “The Tycoon's Revenge (Baby for the Billionaire, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Tycoon's Revenge (Baby for the Billionaire, #1)

The Tycoon's Revenge (Baby for the Billionaire #1)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  10,876 ratings  ·  536 reviews
Jasmine Freeman’s world is about to tumble down around her and the one responsible for it is none other than her first love, Derek Titan. She hasn't seen him in ten years, and they are both going to learn the truth of what happened back then.

Jasmine grew up wealthy and oblivious to the destruction her father caused all around him. Derek was from the wrong side of the track
Kindle Edition, second edition, 217 pages
Published September 7th 2011 by Gossamer Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Tycoon's Revenge, please sign up.

Nira In Melody Anne's "The Tycoon's Revenge", Derek's son, Jacob, was 9yrs. old when he met him.
The Billionaire Wins the Game by Melody AnneMaid for the Billionaire by Ruth CardelloRise of the Billionaire by Ruth CardelloSeptember Again by Hunter S. JonesChasing Justice by Danielle  Stewart
Summer List
7th out of 461 books — 450 voters
Chasing Justice by Danielle  StewartCutting Ties by Danielle  StewartGentling the Cowboy by Ruth CardelloMaid for the Billionaire by Ruth CardelloRise of the Billionaire by Ruth Cardello
Platypire Reviews' Top Books of October 2013
26th out of 293 books — 278 voters

More lists with this book...

Anja

AWWWWWW .....this book!

The Tycoon's Revenge is about DEREK & JASMINE. They're high school sweethearts and want to get married. Because of a big misunderstanding they both walk away from each other broken hearted.

10 years later DEREK is determined to get revenge on the one person he ever loved and who broke his heart.
But his revenge plans are being shattered when he discovers that he and JASMINE have a 9 year old son together.

This is for sure a very predictable story and really cheesy at t
Pamela(AllHoney)
Poor boy meets rich girl and they fall in love. Lack of communication and an evil relative tear them apart. So poor boy becomes uber alpha rich male and plans on revenge. Meanwhile, girl has secret baby and ten years later...

Just didn't really work for me. It was okay but nothing exciting happens.
Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus

Free on Amazon today 05/10/12
Ok so it goes a little something like this..........
....................................................

Poor boy meets rich girl.
Fall instantly in love.
She looses her virginity to him.
He proposes.
Plan to run away together.
Supposed to meet the following day

--Miscommunication here--
They don't run away together...

10 years later

He is a GAZILLIONAIRE hellbent on bringing down her Father and her.
She is not the rich girl anyway

His plan to have his way with her and
Maggie
3.5 Stars!

Very sweet and short! Exactly what I was looking for.! My only Q is why all the D names??
Wanderlust
3.5 Stars
Cover & Title - 4 out of 5.
Favorite Character - Joshua

I am not a fan of second chance romances but i managed to really get into this book. I think the main reason for this was the chemistry between the leads. I have read many books with a similar plot (but not the exact same story-line) and i would say this is top 5 of out of the maybe 50 similar books which i have read. I liked both of the leads & i liked how everything sparked between them. I thought the sex scenes were HOT,
Hbeebti
This was pretty good. In fact I love stories where the characters have a past together. Derek was bent on revenge and it started out pretty good but by 70% I just completely hated him. I get the whole misunderstandings and all but his personality got on my nerves. I thought he was a complete and utter jerk with no remorse until the the the very end. The storyline was nice and Jasmine and Jacob were great, even the cousin were great. Just didn't care for Derek.
♥~♥Geri ~ the HEA junkie ♥~♥
I'm giving it 3 stars because I got it for free from Amazon.

Story-wise though, it was way, way, way too cheesy for me. Again, the BIG MISUNDERSTANDING played a very big part in the development of the story. I found myself yawning half-way through and then laughing because the heroine supposedly hated the hero but one touch from him and she's in a pile of sexual goo. LOL!

I can't complain too much though since it's free.
Melissa Maxwell
Jennifer Gallagher
Awesome start to this series..Could not put it down..This book will make you laugh.. and make you cry.. Again Melody Anne has written a wonderful book.. and of course all the characters are so realistic.. you too will fall in love with them... I would recommend this book if you are looking for a really fantastic great love story..
Clarke
The book held such promise but ended up being painful to read. The h was noting but a doormat. Everything was cookie cutter, unrealistic, and childish. The H was a vindictive sob.
Jamie~Book Boyfriend Ho♥
Cute.. very predictable but still cute. Good in between book.
Tia
The hero and heroine knew each other when they were teenagers. They were planning to run away together when without both of them knowing it, the heroines father put a stop to it. Many years have passed and they both blame each other. The hero wants revenge, in order to get it he does a hostile takeover of the heroines fathers company. The heroine is upset that she may be fired because she has a son to support, the hero's son from when they were teenagers and she gave him her virginity. When the ...more
Halah
God , it was a torture finishing this .

“If you’re my dad, then what did you say to my mom every night before you had to leave?”

A question asked by 9 year-old boy to a man he just found in his mother bed . And you know what was the answer ?

“Sweet dreams my princess, I will rescue you from the tower in the morning light,”

Really .
REALLY .
I'm not making this up .

Even though i finished the book but at that point i just give up , there were so many damn things that were just frustrating .

I do
Donie Deaton
No originality, no comparison to reality, juvenile in writing, reads like an inexperienced writer. Painful to read as everything is overly dramatic and the characters boringly predictable. I never stop reading a book but was unable to make it past the first 3 chapters.
Jill
this was a suprisingly good read. First read from this author too. I will be looking out for herin the future.
Kara Parks
This is a new author I have found
Malinda
2.5-3 stars

This was a decent story. I liked Jasmine and Derek to a point but had issues with both. The story is pretty much what you'd expect from the description and I liked the story but there were a number of plot holes and points that I needed to suspend disbelief about that brought the story down for me. This is the first story I've read by this author and based on this it's possible I might try more of her work in the future but it would have to be a good recommendation.

Jasmine is the hea
Paula Legate
I loved this story. It was one of the best love story’s I have read in a while! I know my review cannot do this book any justice. This is a book that you just have to read. It left me with a smile. It is defiantly a feel good book!

Jasmine and Derek were high school sweet hearts. They had agreed to meet at a church and run away together to start their new life. Something happened, and caused them to go separate ways for 10 years.

Derek had grown up poor and hated the way Jasmine’s dad talked down
Tonileg
Another mistaken communication plot line. I would have liked to have more supporting roles flesh out this romance story, where are the neighbors that helped Jasmine raise her son as a single mother, her friends (I'm not counting the backstabbing mothers on the wrestling team) and Derek's father and cousins? We only see fleeting glimpses of these people, half a page at best. I also can't believe that this couple didn't see each other for ten years... really?!... no one googled each other? I googl ...more
♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
It's not a classic or a book you keep forever or one that you pass around to all your friends, but this was a reaal good book that I read from beginning to end in one sitting. I was captured.

This was a fast paced great contemporary romane that deserves a 5 star rating in it's contemporary category. The writing was good. There was follow through. The story was good. the feelings of the characters were gripping & there was a sweet HEA even though it was unexpected how that would play out.

I did
Lovetoread
I really enjoyed The Tycoon's Revenge by Melody Anne. This was the first novel I purchased by this author and was delighted that I found another good author for romance reads.

The story is about Jasmine Freeman, a single mom of a ten year old boy. She works very hard to make a good and safe home for her son, who she had as a teenager. She also looks at her son's face and is reminded of the heartache of his father walking away from their love so many years before. Her world is about to tumble dow
Marsha
(3.5 Stars)
If you are in the market for a light and easy romance novel"The Tycoon's Revenge" could just be the book for you. It is a quick read full of steamy hot passion.

Drew and Jasmine were madly in love when they were teenagers. This is the reason Jasmine gave up her virginity to Drew. However, Drew was from the wrong side of the tracks and Jasmine's was not about to allow her to sully his good name.

Ten years have passed and Drew never forgot hot Jasmine and her father betrayed her family. H
Julie
The Tycoon's Revenge by Melody Anne is a 2013 Gossamer Publishing release. I was provided a copy of this book by the publisher and the author in exchange for an honest review.
Jasmine meets Derek when they are teenagers. She's the rich girl, he's the poor boy, but they fall in love and plan to get married. But, at the last minute their plans go awry and now ten long years have passed. Jasmine was working in her father's corporation when news of a hostile takeover changed Jasmine's life. She is no
Rough Draft Book Blog
The Tycoon’s Revenge – Baby for the Billionaire series

Derek and Jasmine

DEREK CAN GET REVENGE ON ME ANYTIME!!!

After reading Melody Anne’s Billionaire Bachelor series, I just had to read this one… although it doesn’t have as many books in the series, it still a gem… and of course she gives you the first one free and the rest are only $2.99…

I think this book averaged about 200 pages and kept me hooked for a day… her stories are short, sweet, and to the point… and everything in between is just smok
sari
Sembilan tahun yg lalu Dexter Titan didepak oleh kekasihnya yg kaya, Jasmine Freeman, ketika merencanakan kawin lari bersama. Dexter yg masa itu masih miskin, muda dan baru lulus kuliah langsung sakit hati dan merencanakan balas dendam kepada Jasmine. . Jasmine pun membeci Dexter,yg dulunya menjanjikan kawin lari bersama, ternyata tidak menunggunya di Gereja tempat mereka janji bertemu. Mereka tidak tau bahwa keselahpahaman terjadi akibat interferensi dan manipulasi Ayah Jasmine,yg menolak anakn ...more
Boxy Frown
This was a fun sexy read about miscommunication, love, and lust.

10 years ago, Jasmine and Derek were teens in love. Derek was from the wrong side of the tracks but driven, and Jasmine was daughter to the richest man in town (who also happened to be extremely cruel.) They planned to run away together the big city and get married, start a new life together, but when it came time to leave, a series of circumstances and that meeting never happened. Each thought the other betrayed them.

Now, Derek has
Elena
3.5*

I really liked this novel, even though it had one of the common and most annoying "romance conflicts/mix-ups." Jasmine and Derek were childhood sweethearts and at 18 planned to run away together, which is when her father secretly interfered (because the boy was poor and not good enough for his rich daughter). Due to her father's meddling, when the time came to run away, both lovers thought it was the other one standing him/her up! Ten years go by and they meet again - now he is rich and she
Brunette Librarian
Find the rest of this review and more @ The Brunette Librarian

Jasmine and David have known one another for years. Following a failed marriage attempt, the two have separated and went there own ways. Nearly a decade later, fate brings the two back together with David buying the company were Jasmine works.

There was a lot of conflict in this book, so the author had a ton to work with. A secret baby (Jasmine was pregnant when she left David, gasp!), daddy issues, David’s millionaire status, fad
Avid Reader Amy's Reviews
I enjoy reading this author's books. They are fun and light reads. This one is the first in the series but none of her books have to be read in order. That is one of the things I enjoy about her writing is that she may write the books as a series but never confines you to reading the whole series or in order.

So in this story we follow Derek as he extracts his revenge on the woman who broke his heart 10 years ago. He hasn't gotten over it because he has always felt that she left him because he wa
Sue
Derek Titan and Jasmine Freeman were in love as teenagers and planned to run away together. Her father; who was the richest man in town, put an end to all that when he told Derek (as he handed him an envelope full of money) that Jasmine didn't want to tell him herself, but she was done with him. Derek started planning his revenge right then.
Fast forward 10 years. Derek is now a multi-billionare and has taken over Freeman Corporation. He has part of his revenge against David Freeman and now he n
  • Maid in the USA (The Bad Boy Billionaires, #2)
  • Too Darn Hot
  • Until You
  • The Executive's Decision (Keller Family, #1)
  • The Boat Builder's Bed (Wicked in Wellington, #1)
  • Maid for the Billionaire (Legacy Collection, #1)
  • The Tycoon's Seductive Revenge
  • Fresh Temptation (Barboza Brothers, #1)
  • Hired by the Cowboy (Windover Ranch #1)
  • Beauty and the Feast
  • Her Bad Boy Billionaire Lover
  • Always
  • The Teacher's Billionaire (The Sherbrookes of Newport #1)
  • Worth the Scandal (Worth It, #1)
  • Can't Let Go
  • Reckless Nights in Rome
  • Private Paradise (Private, #2)
  • Second Chance Romance
5192439
NYT and USA Today Best Selling Author Melody Anne has written the popular series, Billionaire Bachelors, Surrender, and Baby for the Billionaire. She also has a Young Adult Series; Midnight Fire, Midnight Moon and Midnight Storm - Rise of the Dark Angel.
As an aspiring author, she wrote for years, then published in 2011. Holding a Bachelor’s Degree in business, she loves to write about strong, powe
More about Melody Anne...

Baby for the Billionaire (5 books)
  • The Tycoon's Vacation (Baby for the Billionaire, #2)
  • The Tycoon's Proposal (Baby for the Billionaire, #3)
  • The Tycoon's Secret (Baby for the Billionaire, #4)
  • The Lost Tycoon (Baby for the Billionaire, #5)
The Billionaire Wins the Game (Billionaire Bachelors, #1) Surrender (Surrender, #1) Submit (Surrender, #2) The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2) The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)

“Just remember that you're wrestling the next day, so if you eat too much junk food, you'll get sick at your meet and throw up all over your opponents.'

"That would be so cool!" he exclaimed.

Jasmine shook her head - sometimes boys just made no sense at all. Speaking to them was like talking in another language entirely.”
2 likes