The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)

The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors #3)

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  4,788 ratings  ·  146 reviews
New longer edition as of 7/25/2013

Joseph Anderson has been successful in finding brides for his two eldest sons. In this book he finds the perfect bride for his youngest son Mark.

Mark has a billion dollar ranch operation that takes many employees to run successfully. He loses his cook and leaves it to his father to find a new one. Little does Mark know that Joseph is far...more
Published by Createspace (first published August 27th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire Falls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire Falls

The Billionaire Wins the Game by Melody AnneMaid for the Billionaire by Ruth CardelloRise of the Billionaire by Ruth CardelloSeptember Again by Hunter S. JonesChasing Justice by Danielle  Stewart
Summer List
22nd out of 454 books — 441 voters
Chasing Justice by Danielle  StewartCutting Ties by Danielle  StewartGentling the Cowboy by Ruth CardelloMaid for the Billionaire by Ruth CardelloRise of the Billionaire by Ruth Cardello
Platypire Reviews' Top Books of October 2013
59th out of 293 books — 278 voters

More lists with this book...

Natasha
I am officially done trying to get through this series. It is the same crap in each book.

I had hopes that Mark was going to be different from his brothers, and in the note from the author she eluded to that fact. While he isn't as heavy handed as both Lucas and Alex were, he was still to reserved and reluctant to share his love with Emily.

I found Emily to be very one dimensional. She didn't grow through the book, and even in the end she was still very much the same character as the one we met...more
Rough Draft Book Blog
MMMMM... MARK ANDERSON... HOLY HOT!!

Book #3 - Mark and Emily's story

Ok... I was totally rooting for them from the beginning... I was a little skeptical about him and her at the very beginning, but it passed. Those Anderson brothers really jumped in and helped give the pushes Mark needed.

I'm not sure why we had the stalker thing going on... especially since it wasn't anyone involved in the story... which it really should have been... like someone from her in-laws family or something... not some d...more
Melissa Maxwell
I was wrong thinking Mark would be the hardest to fall. Mark fell hard and quick which was a delight to see. Emily fought it at first but just to protect her job and son. When they gave in it because lovely. They are the only ones to do it right with "First comes Love, Than comes Marriage, Last comes a baby in a baby carriage." Mark loved Emily's son from the beginning and treated him like his own. Trevor and Emily became so widely accepted immediately into the family even though she was only th...more
Candace
I loved the first two "billionaire" books and was anxious to read this one. I enjoyed this one just as much as the other two.

My only complaint was that the main female character's name is Emily. At the end of book 2, Alex & Jessica had a new baby girl, named Emily. While I realize that this happens some times in real families, for a book it was a little confusing. There are so many other names, why didn't the author choose to name one of them something different?

While that certainly didn't...more
Nicole
This book was much better than expected. I thought it would be like the other two; the billionaire beds the girl, she gets pregnant, they get married for the sake of their child and then fall in love. "The Billionaire Falls" is much different. Emily is escaping her deceased ex-husbands parents with her son Trevor and falls into the arms of Joseph Anderson who offers her a job as a cook for his youngest son, Mark. Emily happily agrees and when Mark first lays eyes on her, the attraction begins. T...more
Deb
Jan 11, 2012 Deb rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: romance
I REALLY wanted to rate this higher, but due to the misspellings and less-than-stellar grammer I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I enjoyed the story line, but I think the author had too many sub-plots going and didn't do much to play them up. It was like being on a rollercoaster with a thrill-factor of 1. The anticipation was there but in the end I wondered why I bothered. It was just...flat. I fell in love with the characters none the less!

I know my grammar isn't perfect, but when the auth...more
Melanie Tikalsky
What a great story by Melody Anne. This is the third book in the Billionaire Bachelors series. Mark is the youngest of the Andersons and even though he loves being a single guy; he has watched his brothers fall madly in love with amazing women and be blessed with wonderful children. Mark feels a longing every time he thinks about what he is missing out on. Yet he refuses to fall to his father's matchmaking games.

When Joseph hires Emily to work at Mark's ranch as the new cook. Mark is suspicious...more
Lesli
Tanya
Another great read from Melody Anne.

Mark has a ranch and is yet another one of the brothers that wants to keep his bachelor status. His father has other ideas when he hires Emily to be his new cook at the ranch. Instant attraction explodes between the two and Mark loves Emily's little boy from a previous relationship. Will this be another happy ever after?

I loved that even in this book the other brothers and the family still play a huge part throughout the series, and this is a different read to...more
Sherri
I liked the plot and characters. BUT HAD TO SKIP MANY, many PAGES because of explicit descriptions of their bedroom activities. I WANT TO USE MY IMAGINATION! I DON'T WANT EVERYTHING SPELLED OUT IN GREAT DETAIL!!!! If I had know, I would never have started the book. But I was involved in the main character's story long before the offensive stuff started. So I decided to skip and discover the conflict resolution. But never again and none of the other books in the series, which is sad because the c...more
Jennifer Gallagher
This was the third book by Melody Anne in the Billionaire series and it was fantastic.. I have to say I loved Mark more than any of other brothers because he was genuinely caring..loving.. and above all sexy..the affection he had for Emily's son was wonderful..It was filled with beautiful love..compassion.. and drama that really kept me on edge of my seat... Just when you think everything is going to be ok and the happy ever after..it had a great twist!You have to read this awesome series!!!
Jenn
Jun 22, 2014 Jenn rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Katie salers
Shelves: romance-read
This was a fun and easy read and I really enjoyed it.! The characters in the Anderson family are very easy to like and the brothers so easy to fall in love with. The fact that they take care of their own and stick together as a family totally won me over.
I would definitely want to meet people like this family

I will have to read books 1&2 as this was book 3.
SandraE
This book is exactly what you would expect from the synopsis and as long as that is all you want out of it, you will enjoy this story. It is not a grand epic tale that you will reread over and over but it is a cute, quick read. Complete with sappy love and unrealistic instant love. All you have to do is accept it and enjoy the story.
Zaanodes
What kind of cook/housekeeper doesn't know the boss' bedroom is next door to her bedroom, especially after a month??? What kind of writer and editor and proofreader doesn't catch something like that??? I realize that it was probably a plot device but it is one that makes the heroine unbelievable.

I did finish the book.
Ashley
Joseph Anderson has been successful with finding brides for Lucas and Alex now he must find one for his youngest son Mark. Mark owns and runs a billion dollar ranch and is in need of a new cook. Unaware to Mark Joseph is more worried about her relationship status and marriage potential than if she can cook. Emily Jackson and her 5 year old son are on the run and are in need of money fast. She finds herself in a small town in Washington and comes across an ad for a live in cook and cannot believe...more
A Ayala
This one was okay. Really enjoyed the first one.
Laura YA indie princess
My favourite of the series so far.
Tammy
Book 3 I couldn't resist. Mark the youngest Anderson and confirmed bachelor runs a ranch. He loves his brothers and their growing families. I love that he has such a soft spot for his first niece Jasmine.
Emily Jackson has a few secrets in her past and a five year old son. She is hired by Mark's dad Joseph to be the cook on the ranch. She moves into the house and into the Anderson's lives.
I like how this romance grows between Mark and Emily but also her son Trevor. It is rather endearing how Melo...more
Kooky
I've re-read and amended my rating:
If you're looking for complex plot and a challenging read, this is not for you.
It's tricky to review a book like this as it's a simple feel good love story. I can't compare it to other books I read where there's detailed plot and character development as I read those books expecting different things. When I started reading this book, and others by this author, I was expecting a bit of heartache, characters refusing to admit they're in love, other people causing...more
Tonileg
This is the final brother's story in the Billionaire series by Ms. Melody Anne. Mark's story is interesting because he falls for a single mother who starts working as the cook for his ranch. Once again, the father hires some one he thinks is a perfect mate for his son (like the first book) but this time it is different because there is a stalker situation in this story. I have strong feelings about stalkers and obsessed people so I do not like to read about those themes in stories as they are al...more
♥Jamie
Book three in the Billionaire Bachelors series, The Billionaire Falls is probably my favorite of the series so far. Joseph was in fine form and the rest of the Anderson clan only gets closer and closer to my heart. Lol. I also love the Seattle setting. My hubby and I lived in Tacoma for three years with the military and it is truly one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.

Summary:
Joseph Anderson is as proud as a beautiful peacock because of his success in finding his two eldest sons love...more
Debbie Hanson
This was without a doubt my favorite in this series. Mark is the youngest of the Anderson boys and is a ranch owner nit far from his parents and lets not forget like his brothers hot as hell and a happy bachelor. Despite his fathers constant trying attempts at setting him up with a woman Mark keeps slipping out of the clutches of them.
Enter Emily Sanders young mum and widow after the death of her husband in a car accident and on the run from her ex-in-laws trying to take her little boy, 5yr old...more
Chanel
Apr 23, 2014 Chanel rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: wanitng a book on love&family dynamics
For me, Mark and Emily had the most natural and strongest relationship of all three of the Anderson's couples.
I was glad this book didn't included another one night of lust that resulted in an unplanned pregnancy.
It was great to catch up all the brothers and to see Grandpa, Joseph, in action. Though, the author really blew it by not ever mentioning Jessica and Alex's son, Jacob, as all the other grandkids were mentioned. It warmed my heart to see Joseph referring to Trevor as his grandson.
Throu...more
Paula Legate
This book is part of the Billionaire Bachelors series. I read this book out of order from the series, and the book was so well written it didn’t matter. I do love this series, and all the books can be read alone, or out of order. I never got confused, or lost in the story.

Joseph Anderson has captured my heart in this series of books. He has a heart of gold. He loves his family, and wants lots and lots of grandkids. To get those grandkids that he wants so bad, he has been playing match maker for...more
Rochelle Parker
I really enjoy this series about the Dad (Joseph)that finds wives for his sons. This family is just perfect and so are all the kids. This one was about Joseph hiring a new cook (EMILY)for the farm that his son Mark runs. Emily comes with a 5 yr old son named Trevor and some other problems. They are instantly attracted to each other but fight it only to finally give in and fall in love.
J.L.
This is the love story of Mark and Emily. Mark owns a ranch and Emily becomes his new cook. Things heat up between the two. Mark falls in love with Emily and her son (Trevor). But Emily has secrets that she needs to resolve and she also has a crazy man stalking her. The story is an easy beach read.

I read this as a ebook and purchased it from Amazon.ca for about $3.
Taz Will
Instantly I loved Mark. He was great for Emily and Trevor. I couldn't get enough of them. The relationship seemed perfect for their situation and the fact that she wasn't trying to get over on him was even better. Her in-laws have to be some of the worse I've read about making the story even better to follow along with. Can't wait for the next match.
Gemma (Gemzy) Talbott
This is so different to the first two books in love that the third son of Joseph Mark was wanting to find a woman of his own but was hoping with the help of his dad. But as we know Joseph too well from the first two books he was going to hand him a woman... but she has a bad past and she is on the run with her son. She finds an advert for a cook at Mark's ranch and she wanted this job but she wasn't thinking of falling in love with him.
She even flirted with other guy and one guy took it too far...more
Diane Werning
The Billionaire Falls

This was so worth the 5 star rating.Mark and Emily were meant for each other,while she is running from her past,Mark is running to his future with a little help from his father.There's plenty of loving and babies.Start with number one and read them all.I am getting ready to start on number 4.
Crystal Yawn
This review is from: The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors - Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Overall I liked the book, but thier is way to much drama. Stalker, spy, crazy ex inlaws. woman on the run etc etc. just a bit to much for one story.
I'm enjoying the series and looking forward to reading more books.
Mi opinión sobre el libro 1 4 Apr 04, 2014 08:48AM
  • Bedding the Billionaire (Legacy Collection, #3)
  • Daddy by December (The Bad Boy Billionaires, #7)
  • Acquiring Trouble (Bluegrass Brothers, #3)
  • A Second Chance (Keller Family, #2)
  • The Billionaire Princess (The Sherbrookes of Newport, #3)
  • The Tycoon's Seductive Revenge
  • The Mackenzies: Dane, Thomas, Riley, Cooper
  • Waiting for Love (The McCarthys of Gansett Island, #8)
5192439
NYT and USA Today Best Selling Author Melody Anne has written the popular series, Billionaire Bachelors, Surrender, and Baby for the Billionaire. She also has a Young Adult Series; Midnight Fire, Midnight Moon and Midnight Storm - Rise of the Dark Angel.
As an aspiring author, she wrote for years, then published in 2011. Holding a Bachelor’s Degree in business, she loves to write about strong, powe...more
More about Melody Anne...
The Billionaire Wins the Game (Billionaire Bachelors, #1) The Tycoon's Revenge (Baby for the Billionaire, #1) Surrender (Surrender, #1) Submit (Surrender, #2) The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)