Wind Tunnel - A Short Story

Wind Tunnel - A Short Story

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Evolved Publishing presents a feel-good short story, WIND TUNNEL, by Lane Diamond. Literary Fiction. Short Story.
~~~~~
The sad and depressing Chicago ER has worn down Dr. Michael Sheehan. He wants more. He wants to make a difference. He wants to give back.

And what goes around comes around.
~~~~~
Doctors Without Borders has just the spot for Doc Sheehan, and Pablo is glad...more
Published August 5th 2011 by Evolved Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Wind Tunnel - A Short Story, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wind Tunnel - A Short Story

The Tell-Tale Heart and Other Writings by Edgar Allan PoeThe Complete Stories and Poems by Edgar Allan PoeThe Martian Chronicles by Ray BradburyLife is a Circus Run by a Platypus by Allison HawnThe Complete Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
Best Short Stories
137th out of 738 books — 612 voters
Lightmasters by M.G. WellsSlumber by Samantha YoungAngelfall by Susan EeRise of the Drakyn by Leonard LittleAdin's Adventure by Andromeda Bliss
Kindle Books for 99 cents
35th out of 181 books — 206 voters

More lists with this book...

Traveler One
This was the second piece I read by Diamond. I didn't like it quite as much as Devane's Reality, which I loved, but I thought it was still good. I'd like to get to know Pablo better. Entertaining read.
E.D. Martin
Not a bad story, but I was disappointed in its length and lack of depth. The story began with a conversation between the doctor and a friend about his desire to help people, and I expected more of that - the medicinal, helping side - to feature in the rest of the story, not for it to be just about running. I think this story can easily be expanded to show more of what a volunteer with Doctors Without Borders does, as well as the landscape of the third-world country.
Fenia
Fenia marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Ellie Red
Ellie Red marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Penelope Bartotto
Penelope Bartotto marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2013
Anna Rebecca
Anna Rebecca marked it as to-read
May 25, 2012
Emlyn Chand
Emlyn Chand marked it as to-read
May 19, 2012
Amelia James
Amelia James marked it as to-read
May 17, 2012
T.G.
T.G. marked it as to-read
May 16, 2012
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
May 01, 2012
Mindy
Mindy added it
Mar 30, 2012
Em
Em added it
Feb 09, 2012
Lending Librarian
Lending Librarian marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2012
Allyson Bright Meyer
Allyson Bright Meyer marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2012
Laney
Laney marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2011
Lane Diamond
Nov 06, 2011 Lane Diamond added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote
Forgive Me, Alex Evolution: Vol. 1 (A Short Story Collection) Paradox - A Short Story Devane's Reality - A Short Story Evolution: Vol. 2 (A Short Story Collection)