Start by marking “Seasons of the Witch: Poetry and Songs to the Goddess” as Want to Read:
Seasons of the Witch: Poetry and Songs to the Goddess

Seasons of the Witch: Poetry and Songs to the Goddess

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  6 reviews
There are 28 pieces of prose and poetry for each of the four seasons in this publication. Each section features a song for the goddess of light, a litany for the associated elemental creature, poems inspired by tarot cards and love spells in the ancient poetic form of the charm. A four-part "Goddess Instruction Manual" is woven through the book and included is a 73-minute ...more
Published June 1st 2002 by Llewellyn Publications,U.S. (first published June 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Seasons of the Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seasons of the Witch

Deni Johansson
I never get tired of readin her poems...they are powerful and burn beautiful images into my head. I have yet to find another poet I like so much! She has her poems sectioned off into the 4 seasons of a woman's life: Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. I am looking forward to reading her other poetry books.
Amanda
A very good break down of poetry and reflection through the seasons. It's broken down into Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. There are pieces that parallel throughout. There were some pieces I thought could have been better, but on the whole a very lovely experience.
Joanna
This is a beautiful book of poetry (both verse and prose) organized around the four seasons of the year. I return to it again and again for inspiration and clarity.
Varja Askeland
Simply divine !
I love poetry and have written poetry myself for many years and this book is by far the best book with pagan poetry !
Dana Wright
Dec 28, 2011 Dana Wright rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone who enjoys the sacred feminine
I love this book.It came with a cd and it is one I always have on hand in my car.
Cindy
Recommended to me by Deni. I'm loving it already!
Tracie Montgomery
Tracie Montgomery marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Lisa Mitchem
Lisa Mitchem marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Marjorie
Marjorie marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Girl Oddity
Girl Oddity marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Teddy Duffy
Teddy Duffy marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Fire Lyte
Fire Lyte is currently reading it
Nov 13, 2014
Caitlin Jellybean
Caitlin Jellybean marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Kirstin
Kirstin marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Nina Torres
Nina Torres marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Jessica Kivlehen
Jessica Kivlehen is currently reading it
Apr 15, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
Chelle
Chelle marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
Aine
Aine marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Red-Haired Girl from the Bog: The Landscape of Celtic Myth and Spirit The Goddess Path: Myths, Invocations, and Rituals The Goddess Companion: Daily Meditations on the Feminine Spirit The Book of Goddesses & Heroines Wild Girls: The Path of the Young Goddess