Start by marking “Around the World in 80 Pages” as Want to Read:
Around the World in 80 Pages
Preview

Around the World in 80 Pages

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Internationally published author Sharon E. Cathcart presents an eBook exclusive: "Around the World in 80 Pages." These ten short stories represent genres ranging from Western to paranormal and provide the reader with a powerful literary experience.

Contents:
Heart of Stone
No Eyes But Mine Shall See
Oh, Joy; Oh, Rapture
Betrayed by a Kiss
Counting Blessings Along the Horseshoe C
ebook
Published September 12th 2011 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Around the World in 80 Pages, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Around the World in 80 Pages

Masquerade by Cambria HebertPrecipice by Melissa Luznicky GarrettBefore by Cambria HebertRemembrance by Michelle MadowComing Home by Sarah R. Yoffa
Must Buy Smashwords Books
359th out of 458 books — 450 voters
A World of Possibility by Christopher  ShieldsA World of Terror by Christopher  ShieldsPapap's Teeth by Danielle DeVorCulloo by Murielle CyrNGLND XPX by Ian Hutson
Smashwords
103rd out of 156 books — 96 voters

More lists with this book...

Darcia Helle
I loved each of these stories! The collection is diverse, including romance, historical fiction, and literary fiction. Each story instantly drew me in. I especially loved 'Oh, Joy; Oh, Rapture', which, in my opinion, is a brilliant twist on the Rapture and one I would love to see happen. My other favorite is 'Gaul is Divided'. The characters and time period in that one really captured me.

This anthology is currently a free download on Smashwords and one I highly recommend.
Don
An excellent if short read. The stories are poignant, touching, sometimes funny and always thought-provoking.
Chris Bullock
Interesting twists on a broad range of short stories - some historical and some romantic.
Gustavas Adomaitis
Gustavas Adomaitis is currently reading it
Apr 07, 2015
Anna Questerly
Anna Questerly marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Oviya
Oviya marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
William
William marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Janine
Janine marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
Sally Ember
Sally Ember marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Mary Virginia
Mary Virginia marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2013
Penelope Bartotto
Penelope Bartotto marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2013
Jodi
Jodi marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2013
Mahmoud
Mahmoud marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2013
Carson hall
Carson hall marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2012
Suhasini
Suhasini marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2012
Grampy
Grampy marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2012
Marie
Marie added it
Aug 14, 2012
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
Jul 06, 2012
Valerie Ormond
Valerie Ormond marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2012
Laura marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2011
Sharon
Oct 10, 2011 Sharon rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Books by award-winning internationally published author Sharon E. Cathcart provide discerning readers of essays, fiction and non-fiction with a powerful, truthful literary experience.

A former journalist and newspaper editor, Sharon has been writing for as long as she can remember and generally has at least one work in progress. Her primary focus is creating fiction featuring atypical characters.

Sh
More about Sharon E. Cathcart...
In The Eye of The Beholder:  A Novel of The Phantom of the Opera You Had to Be There:  Three Years of Mayhem and Bad Decisions in the Portland Music Scene Les Pensees Dangereuses The Rock Star in the Mirror (or, How David Bowie Ruined My Life) Some Brief Advice for Indie Authors