Start by marking “Written Request (Pushing the Envelope, #3)” as Want to Read:
Written Request (Pushing the Envelope, #3)

Written Request (Pushing the Envelope #3)

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  156 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Some requests are easier to put down on paper than they are to say out loud to someone face to face. Especially if the man asking for something is someone like Scott—who can barely speak to Joe without blushing, stammering or generally making an idiot of himself.

Scott knows what he wants. He knows that the only way to get it is to come right out and ask Joe for it. Now, th
Published November 20th 2011 by Amber Allure (first published November 19th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Written Request, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Written Request

SheReadsALot
BMB AOTM - book(s) of the month - October

4 Hearts-- "You know, answering my questions is no different to sucking my cock."

This serial/series keeps getting better as it progresses!

Scott comes up with an innocent request for Joe. But the Dominant takes the idea and runs with it. It's "Boots Night". Don't know what that is? I didn't either but I sure learned quick.

"Sex makes me less nervous than talking to you."

Poor Scott didn't know what he was in for. Loved it.

And the ladies restroom scene was
Jenni Lea

Aaaaand I'm hooked.

Yep.

Justin
Sep 18, 2014 Justin rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Justin by: Sunny
Shelves: books-for-bmbr
4 solid stars
I love that Joe is just as smitten with Scott and Scott is with Joe.

You're one saucy little minx, Sunshine! ;)
Serena Yates
The third volume of the series is as hot and full of learning about the two men as the first two. It is Scott’s turn to make his wishes known, and, using the by now familiar method of sending a letter, he carefully words what he wants.

Joe is touched by Scott’s shyness, and he gives Scott what the sub has asked for – except, he does it in an unexpected way. I love that he then wonders if he went too far when he notices exactly how uncomfortable he has made Scott. It almost sounds as if he is rea
Sammy Goode
Okay kids, I deliberately waited to review this series until I finished book 3 and I am running--RUNNING to buy book 4 which just came out!! OMG--that's it--that's all I can say. This is one of the hottest little series I have read in a long time. Each Pushing the Envelope is a sweet little glimpse of the growing relationship between Jo and Scott. Scott began the little courtship as any good submissive should by cuffing himself to a bed and sending the Dom (Joe) he secretly lusted after a note t ...more
Virginia
Am really enjoying the progression of this series. Enjoy how we are having the time to get to know each of the MCs better but still getting some sizzling d/s sex scenes. I absolutely adore Scott. Such a sweetie. Am also really liking Joe's progression as a Dom realizing that what he thought he had wanted isn't what he truly needs in a sub :)
Ann
The note was just too damned sweet.

Peachy predicts that Joe is done for.
Lori
Yep, still hot...
Tamela
I feel that Joe is pushing things a little, but Scott is willing to learn, to see what Joe is willing to share with him. I enjoy this series, nice short little reads. But I am getting annoyed at the expense, having to buy each chapter. I think this is going to be my last foray into that type of purchase as this is a "cute" series but I don't believe I should have to purchase chapter after chapter.
Marsha Spence
Each one gets better and better!
L-D
This series is designed to be read pretty much like each book is a new chapter. They are not standalone short stories and if you only read one or two, you will not get the full impact of the series as a whole.

In this book, it's Scott's turn to send a letter, and with the shyness and submissiveness that makes Scott so appealing to Joe, Scott asks (view spoiler)
Sue bowdley
Wow...the bathroom scene...damn hot x
Meggie
I really like both MC's. Scott is so naive in what he wants from Joe. He is kind, shy and unsure of himself. You simply want to cuddle Scott and make sure he is safe and in good hands. Joe on other hand, knows what he wants and that's Scott. This third part was as always short but good.
Wendy ~M/M Junkie~
This was part three of the serial. It was just another step taking these men to what I hope will be a happy ending.
Janna
Mar 17, 2012 Janna rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: bdsm, m-m
Shelley
Sarina
Sarina marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Blackmermaid
Blackmermaid marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Marron
Marron added it
Mar 10, 2015
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Elaine White
Elaine White marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Master Class (Master Class, #1)
  • In the Red
  • Solitary
  • I Like You (Alphabet Soup #1.5| Russian Bear #3)
  • Wooing Master Jones (BDSM Club #1)
  • Room at the Top (Room at the Top #1)
  • For The Living
  • Giving an Inch (The Professor's Rule, #1)
  • I Am the Highway
  • Blue-Eyed Soul
  • Bound by Honor (Men of Honor, #1)
  • Yours
  • Clay's Challenge
  • Finally His (His, #6)
  • Beyond Reckless
Kim is a thirty year old bisexual submissive from Wales (UK). First published in 2008, she has since released almost 100 BDSM erotic romance titles ranging from short stories to full length novels. Having worked with a host of fantastic e-publishers, she has just moved into self publishing.

While she has occasionally ventured towards other pairings, Kim's first love is still, and probably always wi
More about Kim Dare...

Pushing the Envelope (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • For The Attention Of (Pushing the Envelope, #1)
  • RSVP (Pushing the Envelope, #2)
  • Orders Enclosed (Pushing the Envelope, #4)
  • Cordially Invited (Pushing the Envelope, #5)
  • For His Eyes Only (Pushing the Envelope, #6)
  • Yours Sincerely (Pushing the Envelope, #7)
  • Be There (Pushing the Envelope, #8)
  • By Hand (Pushing the Envelope, #9)
  • First Class (Pushing the Envelope, #10)
  • Posthaste (Pushing the Envelope, #11)
Duck! (Avian Shifters, #1) The Mark of an Alpha (Pack Discipline, #1) With a Kiss Ryland's Sacrifice (Thrown to the Lions, #1) Magpie (Avian Shifters, #2)