Written Request (Pushing the Envelope, #3)

Written Request (Pushing the Envelope #3)

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  133 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Some requests are easier to put down on paper than they are to say out loud to someone face to face. Especially if the man asking for something is someone like Scott—who can barely speak to Joe without blushing, stammering or generally making an idiot of himself.

Scott knows what he wants. He knows that the only way to get it is to come right out and ask Joe for it. Now, th...more
Published November 20th 2011 by Amber Allure (first published November 19th 2011)

Club Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairMake Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairLean on Me by Cherise Sinclair
Gateway to BDSM
436th out of 482 books — 584 voters
Hot Head by Damon SuedeBear, Otter, and the Kid by T.J. KluneThe Locker Room by Amy LaneDivide & Conquer by Abigail RouxBetween Sinners and Saints by Marie Sexton
Best M/M Romance Published in 2011
351st out of 452 books — 958 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
The third volume of the series is as hot and full of learning about the two men as the first two. It is Scott’s turn to make his wishes known, and, using the by now familiar method of sending a letter, he carefully words what he wants.

Joe is touched by Scott’s shyness, and he gives Scott what the sub has asked for – except, he does it in an unexpected way. I love that he then wonders if he went too far when he notices exactly how uncomfortable he has made Scott. It almost sounds as if he is rea...more
Sammy Goode
Okay kids, I deliberately waited to review this series until I finished book 3 and I am running--RUNNING to buy book 4 which just came out!! OMG--that's it--that's all I can say. This is one of the hottest little series I have read in a long time. Each Pushing the Envelope is a sweet little glimpse of the growing relationship between Jo and Scott. Scott began the little courtship as any good submissive should by cuffing himself to a bed and sending the Dom (Joe) he secretly lusted after a note t...more
Tamela
I feel that Joe is pushing things a little, but Scott is willing to learn, to see what Joe is willing to share with him. I enjoy this series, nice short little reads. But I am getting annoyed at the expense, having to buy each chapter. I think this is going to be my last foray into that type of purchase as this is a "cute" series but I don't believe I should have to purchase chapter after chapter.
Virginia
Am really enjoying the progression of this series. Enjoy how we are having the time to get to know each of the MCs better but still getting some sizzling d/s sex scenes. I absolutely adore Scott. Such a sweetie. Am also really liking Joe's progression as a Dom realizing that what he thought he had wanted isn't what he truly needs in a sub :)
Marsha Spence
Each one gets better and better!
L-D
This series is designed to be read pretty much like each book is a new chapter. They are not standalone short stories and if you only read one or two, you will not get the full impact of the series as a whole.

In this book, it's Scott's turn to send a letter, and with the shyness and submissiveness that makes Scott so appealing to Joe, Scott asks (view spoiler)...more
Sue bowdley
Wow...the bathroom scene...damn hot x
Meggie
I really like both MC's. Scott is so naive in what he wants from Joe. He is kind, shy and unsure of himself. You simply want to cuddle Scott and make sure he is safe and in good hands. Joe on other hand, knows what he wants and that's Scott. This third part was as always short but good.
Wendy ~M/M Junkie~
This was part three of the serial. It was just another step taking these men to what I hope will be a happy ending.
Janna
Mar 17, 2012 Janna rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: bdsm, m-m
Shelley
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Fantasylover
Fantasylover marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Zam
Zam marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
Bronwyn Heeley
Bronwyn Heeley marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Minerva
Minerva marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
  • Master Class (Master Class, #1)
  • Solitary
  • I Like You (Alphabet Soup #1.5| Russian Bear #3)
  • For The Living
  • Finally His (His, #6)
  • Wooing Master Jones (BDSM Club #1)
  • Blue-Eyed Soul
  • In the Red
  • Thirty Days (From Thirty Days to Forever, #1)
  • The Unchained Slave
  • Hotwired Heart (Tales from Rainbow Alley, #1)
  • Clay's Challenge
Kim is a thirty year old bisexual submissive from Wales (UK). First published in 2008, she has since released almost 100 BDSM erotic romance titles ranging from short stories to full length novels. Having worked with a host of fantastic e-publishers, she has just moved into self publishing.

While she has occasionally ventured towards other pairings, Kim's first love is still, and probably always wi...more
More about Kim Dare...
Duck! (Avian Shifters, #1) The Mark of an Alpha (Pack Discipline, #1) Ryland's Sacrifice (Thrown to the Lions, #1) With a Kiss Ellery's Duty (Thrown to the Lions, #3)