Start by marking “The Complete Book of Numerology” as Want to Read:
The Complete Book of Numerology

The Complete Book of Numerology

Reveals the underlying meaning the numbers in your life and enables you to understand the connection between your numerological patterns and your degree of abundance, health, and general well-being.
Published November 1st 2005 by Hay House (first published September 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Complete Book of Numerology, please sign up.

Joshua In the third and fourth pyramids, the numbers 10 and 11 are not reduced as they are in the first two pyramids. Therefore, 7 + 3 = 10.

Ryan
Jan 21, 2010 Ryan rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone interested in Numerology.
This is the best book about numerology that I have ever read. I've read several books on numerology and I've browsed many in the bookstores. This book actually tells you how to make a numerological chart and how to read it. It is good for a beginner or a more advanced individual in the art of numerology.

Most numerology books describe the numbers generally, then give you several different methods to determine several different types of numbers. This book is different. It tells you how to make a
Destiny
Mar 19, 2017 Destiny rated it really liked it
Shelves: numerology
I've had this book sitting on my cloud for the longest. I don't know. I obviously was interested enough to buy it, but every time I tried to read it I would get impatient and exit out.

Well, I finally read it today while reading more about Pythagorean numerology and not finding the information I wanted online. It seems funny to me that as a result of my impatience I finally had the patience to read this book.

The chapters are fairly short which I really liked and the information is laid out clea
Amit Gaur
Feb 12, 2017 Amit Gaur rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very well covers the various aspects of numerology . The idea of including a chapter on astrology is like an additional bonus. The chapters are very well organised and presented in systematic sequence .

The author has very well covered the entire subject with systematically organised chapters. The chapter on astrology is a bonus.
Hazellie
Jul 07, 2014 Hazellie rated it did not like it
I've studied Numerology with other methods of calculation, and I thought I would read this book to discover another method. There are often many different methods of calculation to get to an accurate result, so I wasn't particular as long as it proves to be accurate.

It wasn't though. The basic theory of this calculation is inherently flawed and I don't see how anyone can get accurate results with it. In the spirit of experimentation, I did I few calculations for myself and my family, and it was
Feb 05, 2012 Amanda rated it liked it
This book was simple enough that I, with no previous knowledge, understood but not so simple that I didn't feel like I learned anything. It was well written but the flow of information felt choppy, it will reference topics in other chapters so to be on the same page you also need to jump around a little, however, that was not numerous occasions. When I finished I felt like something was missing from the book, since this is the complete book of numerology, I was expecting to learn more.
As a begin
Jul 03, 2015 Amanda rated it it was amazing
FANTASTIC!!! This was my first introduction to numerology as a whole so I don't have anything else to compare the content to; however, I was more than satisfied with the information it provided. Not only was it relevant and completely accurate but it gave me direction. This year has been a very transformational year for me and I've had some of the highest highs and lowest lows in my life. I've felt very lost and misguided and had very low self-esteem. Learning about my strengths and weaknesses, ...more
Zaxschel
The book is very easy to read and well explained. I'm studying astrology since the age of 12, but now when i read this book, i start seeing patterns of astrology come back in numerology and i'm shocked! Everything comes to one whole now and my vision becomes more clear. Still have more learning to do tough...
Jan 07, 2015 Amanda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Truth in numbers!

This book is perfect for anyone looking to expand their curiosity into numerology. It is spot on for so many things in life. It has made my life a little clearer and given me better direction for my path. Ready to expand my knowledge further!
Brendabender
May 27, 2015 Brendabender rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it!

I am so excited to have an introduction into Numerology. It makes perfect sense to me, and I am looking forward to learning more. It takes concentration and obviously quite some
time to become proficient in actually doing readings, but I am hoping to get there.
H. Gibson
Oct 19, 2013 H. Gibson rated it it was amazing
Chronicles of Han Storm Book Club Read.

One of the best Numerology books around. Combined with all the other astrological information, a clear picture of an individual's original chosen life-path emerges.
A definite study guide for serious numerologists and astrologists.
Dona
Jun 09, 2014 Dona rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Easy to read

this book was enjoyable and ready to understand. a good tool for the beginning numeralogist!!!
I have played around with numbers, over the years and this book helped me put some thoughts together.
Marth Fador
Jan 15, 2016 Marth Fador rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very interesting and informative for anyone looking into Numerology! There's a few references to some spiritual beliefs that seem fairly out of the blue, but it's nothing that detracts from the information!
Estelle B.
Mar 10, 2013 Estelle B. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People who are not too narrow-minded.
So true.
Michellei Grover
Good ...

Interesting read but kind of confusing, I did learn more about numerology than I did before though, so that's pretty cool.
Maureen Walton
Mar 24, 2013 Maureen Walton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good and concise read, Highly Recommend.
nancykeeling
Good for the novice

This book is good for a beginner regarding numerology. It's simple and easy to understand.
It does not go into in-depth analysis.
Rachel Monroe
Rachel Monroe rated it really liked it
Jul 01, 2015
Kbizzzle
Kbizzzle rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2015
Kem
Kem rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2016
Miss Makaveli
Miss Makaveli rated it really liked it
May 31, 2016
Jerky Jesse
Jerky Jesse rated it really liked it
Nov 08, 2016
Marcus Gunnell
Marcus Gunnell rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2017
Akiba
Akiba rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2013
Jack  Korner
Jack Korner rated it liked it
May 06, 2016
Michelle Webb
Michelle Webb rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2014
Sarah Harbuck
Sarah Harbuck rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2008
Sarah Noel Bauer
Sarah Noel Bauer rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2015
Aaron D McCormack
Aaron D McCormack rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2016
  • Numerology
  • Planets for Pagans: Use the Planets and Stars for Personal and Sacred Discovery
  • The Chakra Handbook
  • Palm Reading: A Little Guide To Life's Secrets
  • Psychiatry: The Science of Lies
  • Spirited: Connect to the Guides All Around You
  • Numerology and the Divine Triangle
  • Success: One Day at a Time
  • Crystal Prescriptions: The A-Z Guide to Over 1,200 Symptoms and Their Healing Crystals
  • The Smudging and Blessings Book: Inspirational Rituals to Cleanse and Heal
  • Numerology, the Complete Guide: Volume 1
  • Karmic Astrology: Retrogrades and Reincarnation Vol 2
  • Just Hand Over the Chocolate and No One Will Get Hurt
  • Wild Feminine: Finding Power, Spirit, & Joy in the Root of the Female Body
  • Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers
  • Jesus Through Pagan Eyes: Bridging Neopagan Perspectives with a Progressive Vision of Christ
  • Towards the Wiccan Circle -  A self-study beginners course in modern pagan witchcraft / Wicca.
  • How to Knit: The Definitive Knitting Course Complete with Step-by-Step Techniques, Stitch Library, and Projects for Your Home and Family

“Know thyself, then thou shalt know the universe and God.” 0 likes
“JANUARY IN PY7 This can be a difficult month of adjustment for those who have become addicted to continual progress. But we all must learn to accept the things we cannot change, and this is an irrevocable year of consolidation. If it be in disagreement with your wants, then examine them and act wisely, or this could become a year of significant loss for you. FEBRUARY IN PY7 If you have not yet succeeded in accepting the need to focus on stabilising this year, then quiet your mind and body, turn inward and rely on your intuition for guidance. Take time to embrace periods of silence and meditate whenever possible. Be especially attentive to stabilising your love life. MARCH IN PY7 Your level of personal understanding is strengthened during this month when the mind number 3 prevails. Things become clearer and your life becomes more readily understood, unless you refuse to accept the inevitable and choose instead to play the role of the victim. APRIL IN PY7 Those who have refused to slow down and consolidate can expect this to be a month of material sacrifice – financially and, perhaps, in health. How else will the universe teach you? Ideally, it is a month for practical organising and for discarding unwanted aspects of life. MAY IN PY7 Focus on stabilising your love life this month, not only with your partner but also with your children and or close family. Be more free with them in your personal expression – let them see how loving you really are. JUNE IN PY7 When one door closes, look for the one (or maybe two) that opens. But don’t rush in (leave that to the fools). Develop creative patience, take your time and consider all aspects before making your move, for the best might be somewhat camouflaged yet worthy of investigation.” 0 likes