Start by marking “Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland, #1)

Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland #1)

4.23  ·  Rating Details  ·  13,852 Ratings  ·  1,089 Reviews
Seoafin "Finnie" Wilde was taught by her parents that life was meant to be lived, every breath was a treasure and to seek every adventure she could find. And she learns this lesson the hard way when they perish in a plane crash when she's fifteen. But she never forgets and when she discovers there is a parallel universe where every person has a twin, she finds a witch who ...more
Nook, 286 pages
Published August 16th 2011 by Kristen Ashley, via Smashwords (first published August 15th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Wildest Dreams, please sign up.

Lisa

This is pretty much how I felt the entire time I was reading Wildest Dreams by Kristen Ashley:

description

And another image just to emphasize how I felt:

description

Holy crapola! I was expecting greatness but KA surpassed my expectations. Yup, she did! I swear I felt like I was on this huge acid trip while reading this book AND I LOVED EVERY STINKIN MINUTE OF IT!

KA + FANTASY = A FREAKIN GREAT BOOK

To sum up Wildest Dreams, we have a typical KA alpha male who is a warrior who rules the elves and dragons. Yes, ELVES (no
Jessica ❁ Far Dareis Mai ❁ Rabid Reads
2/1/16 - (entire series) ON SALE for $1.99:

Reviewed by: Rabid Reads

BR with my peeps at: Buddies Books and Baubles

Specifically: Robin (Bridge Four) , Stephanie, and Chrissy. ALSO, it's all my fault. *preens*

SO. If we're Goodreads friends, you probably already know this (if we're not, you soon will): I LOVE Kristen Ashley.

LOVE her.

About three years ago I stumbled across one of her books on Amazon, one-clicked it, read it, and then . . . read every, single one of her other 40(ish)
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

Well, I drooled my way through all of Kristen Ashley's non-pnr/non-fantasy books and then, in dire need of a KA fix because no matter how fast the woman writes, it isn't fast enough, I decided to bite the bullet and give this series a try.

I am so glad I did.

If you have any doubts, if you find your ass planted firmly on the fence of indecision, stop. Just hop your ass down off that fence and read them. They're different than the non-pnr/non-fantasy books, that's true, but so, so good none-the-les
Rachel ♥Reads Ravenously♥
4.5 Ho Boy stars

“She waits for me at windows and buys me dragons. There are reasons we walk this earth, I’m coming to realize mine.”

photo wildestdreamscollage.png

Wow. I mean, wow. I did not expect this book to be as wonderful as it is. I love Kristen Ashley. I know that 99% of the time I can read one of her books and love it. Admitting that, I can now say I was extremely skeptical that KA, queen of contemporary romance, could pull off a fantasy book.

So I need to go and eat myself some humble pie. Because this shit was
Christine The Dark Romance Junkie *Principessa*
I know you're judging me lol!

What the hell is wrong with this woman??? I really don't know lol!

DNF @ 25% No Rating

Once again, I don't like a book that everyone else loves. I feel so inadequate. It's really a matter of personal preference. To be quite honest I'm full of shit, I don't like certain characteristics in the books I read.

In this book there were two:
1. Information overload, I don't want to know what colour the dot on the carpet is. I don't want to know what the heroine made for supper a
Christy
Jan 12, 2014 Christy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Christy by: Anna
Shelves: favorites
5 Wee One stars!

photo af73df30-583e-4d21-be08-293cb26c15b5_zps2ad04495.jpg

I’m not a huge fantasy reader. I don’t mind reading it every now and then, but it is not my genre of choice. Wildest Dreams makes me want to change that! I wasn’t sure what to expect with this one, but I loved this book! Oh Frey... he was just amazing!!! And Finnie was pretty great too!

Are you ready... to be transported to another world? A world where most everyone has a ‘twin’? Finnie is spending a lot of money to have a witch transport her to this world for a year. She will s
Blacky *Romance Addict*
I. Am. Addicted. And I don't want to be cured XD I don't think I'll be able to stop myself untill I read every single one of KA's books :) This one was a delight! I loved the way it got straight to the point even in the first chapter, she goes to the alternate universe and finds herself in a biiiig mess XD and it just keeps getting bigger :) Loved Frey (beautiful name <3 ), the story was never boring, always something going on, and that something was always great XD A big recomendation even f ...more
Aestas Book Blog
Oct 14, 2012 Aestas Book Blog rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Elves and dragons and hot guys, OH MY!!

Well we all know that KA is the one of the queens of contemporary romance books, but it turns out she’s just the queen of romance books in general cuz her fantasy book was pretty freaking awesome too!

It was fun, adventurous and romantic . Filled with palaces, balls, adventures, sea voyages… thrones to be won, assassination attempts, betrayals, political plots, battles, kidnappings, executions, oh, and did I mention romance? Much swoony romance!

There is
Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤
OMG I LOVED IT <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 REVIEW TO COME TOMORROW!!

Anna
Amazing !!!! Magical !!!! I absolutely loved every minute of this book !!! Did Frey just displace my number one KA alpha Hawk !???ummmm yesss !!!!! I loved him !!! I want to be his wee one

My Frey ~

My Finnie ~ his Little One

Onto the next book mind blowing review to come
Jennifer Kyle
”This adventure was totally worth a million dollars. Totally.”

description

Kristen Ashley delivered the story of modern day Finnie who pays one million dollars to go to another world (where we all have a twin) to spend time with her deceased parents, whom she misses greatly.

”Although the twin will look like the other, sound like the other, they are not the other but two separate beings.”

Her "twin" agrees to the switch and she is in fact a princess and once the transformation takes place it seems the pri
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness
I absolutely loved the book !! Even before picking this book up I just knew ...another KA paranormal was definatly going to be a another ahmazing adventure ...!

“It was beyond anything I could have wished it to be. You are, my wee Finnie, beyond my wildest dreams.”

description

I loved the freshness of the characters...the twists in the plot...n even the rare simplicity and innocence tht KA's new female lead...Finnie...holds.

Yes there were a few slow parts....n yes they were DEFINATLY parts were I really Was
Kirsten
4.5 wee stars!

photo image.jpg1_zps9aplovat.jpg

There are one of 3 things I do when trying to get out of a book funk:
a) Reread a favorite
b) attempt a new/different genre
or
c) hope there is a book by one of my favorite authors that I haven't read yet.

I hit the jackpot when picking this book, which fell under both the b and c category.
Leave it to Kristen Ashley to have me love something that was out of my typical genre.

I'm pretty much a fantasy virgin, so I hope I can do this book justice.

Always one to dive first into an adv
Robin (Bridge Four)
Apr 25, 2015 Robin (Bridge Four) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Immortals After Dark, Lovers of Over the Top Alphas
Buddy reading with a few of my Buddies Books and Baubles friends.

I blameThank Jessica and along for the ride are also Stephanie and Chrissy

I have to pace myself with KA books because I really have a difficult time doing anything else once I start one. She takes things that should upset me and make me roll my eyes and instead I'm flipping pages wanting to find out what happens next and then when I'm done I go back and reread my favorite parts. I love and hate the alpha men in her books. It reall
Sara
Sep 25, 2012 Sara rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy-romance

Finnie’s adventurous heart and deep love for her deceased parents bring her to Valentine’s doorstep. Valentine is a powerful, modern day witch from New Orleans who communes with people from parallel worlds. For a million dollars she offers Finnie the chance to travel to another dimension and switch places with her twin Sjofn. Finnie’s only thought is to reunite with her parents twins who are alive and well in this new world. She is so desperate to see them again, even if they won’t really be her
Kelli C for "Cross"
Love Frey Drakkar

Finnie, well she's not so bad herself!

Together they go on the adventure of a lifetime as the Dragon and the Ice Princess in a land of wonder and beauty

Together they mesh two worlds into one and find to find ever after love that will survive the ends of all mankind!!!!!

What I wouldn't give to take a stroll in Fantasyland!

great start...Im hooked, but then again its KA, so I knew I would be.
Debra
Feb 12, 2014 Debra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

4.5 stars!

"You, everything about you is beyond my wildest dreams."

Review to come.

Release Date: August 15th, 20122
Rating: 4.5 stars
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

Wildest Dreams is like a book that was perfectly written for me. From perfectly well thought magical world to the intense, sensual love story with delicious alpha male, Kristen Ashley made me fall in love with her writing. It’s like my wildest book dream came true.

Kristen Ashley delivered exceptionally sexy, romantic fantasy
AJ
Loved it! Love the world, loved the story, loved the characters. Absolutely. Freaking. Loved it.

Finnie is a fantastic heroine! With a strong sense of adventure and her ability to just get on with things, she doesn’t whine or pout or play games. She lives every day to the fullest, never holding back and I love that about her!

When she pays a witch to swap lives with her ‘twin’ living in a parallel universe, she finds herself suddenly thrust into marriage with the mysterious and scary Frey Drakkar
Karla

4.5 Stars! KA has quite the imagination and knows her way around a fantasy tale; it exceeded my expectations and was a refreshing, pleasant surprise.

Thanks to Dorsey and her recommendation, I finally took the plunge and crossed over to another realm and had myself a grand adventure. Suspend disbelief for a while and get lost in this world with Finnie and Frey, it’s the stuff that dreams are made of!

Time for me to cross over again…on to The Golden Dynasty!

Check out Dorsey’s review and her spot-
FMABookReviews
Jan 25, 2016 FMABookReviews rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to FMABookReviews by: Rachel ♥Reads Ravenously♥
4.5 PNR Stars

You never have a choice but to live in the now. And this, my wee Finnie, this is where we will live. We will always live in our now.

If you follow me on social media, my blog or even Goodreads, then you know I have professed (many times) to not like PNR. It has never been anything that caught my eye, interested me nor held my attention. I found I was always unable to suspend belief and let the story take over.

I have now read 38 Kristen Ashley books. It is clear by those numbers t
Lyndy Ann ♫
This series has been sitting in my library for over two years I kept putting off reading this as with it being fantasy - paranormal I was scared that I would be bored HOW SILLY AM I - I could not wait to read what Finnie got up to next, it did take me a little longer to get through but this is Kristen Ashley and for me her books are not a quick read.

I will not go into the story in my review as LOTS of my GR friends have already read this.

I loved Finnie the courage she had to travel to another wo
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»

5 "Wee One" Hearts!!! :D <3

"She waits for me at windows and buys me dragons. There are reasons we walk this earth, I’m beginning to realize mine."

“I love you, Frey. I’m in love with you. So in love, I’ll never stop loving you. Not ever. You, everything about you is beyond my wildest dreams.”
Duchess Nicole
Most of my GR friend probably realize by now that I'm sort of a fantasy nerd. Modesitt, Jordan, Martin, McCaffrey...there is something so different about reading their stories. I love all kinds of books, but authors who write fantasy truly are in a league of their own. Not only do they come up with their own characters and plot...they come up with an entire WORLD! Customs and clothing, from eye catching to mundane, their worlds are truly fantastical. I didn't even know until very recently that K ...more
Brandi
"You are, my wee Finnie, beyond my wildest dreams."
4.5 Magical Stars
description

What is not to love? It's Kristen Ashley, and this story did not disappoint.

This book is just what I needed. It is romantic, fun and full of adventure. A likeable heroine, an interesting plot, and a hot alpha male. Yes, please.

Seoafin "Finnie" Wilde is resourceful, and has this amazing can-do attitude. I found her extremely likeable with her positive outlook, she is always looking forward.

I was cold, exhausted and hungry but
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
5 FREYTASTIC STARS

What a MAGICAL book. A lot of people don't think that they would enjoy a fantasy book, and therefore haven’t given this series a chance, but I think that you would be missing out if you skipped this fantastic book by Kristen Ashley. The world she has created is incredible and majestic. KA has taken a 21st century girl and thrown her in an incredible parallel universe that makes you think, “ WOW, Kristen Ashley's imagination is fan-freaking-tastic.” I mean, the fact that she c
Dee Montoya
*****5+++Beyond My Wildest Dreams Stars*****

I was in total book heaven while reading this beautiful fairytale. The amazing setting, the romance, the magical characters, all of this and more had me completely enchanted from beginning to end. My God, is there anything Kristen Ashley can't write? The woman is pure genius in my eyes, I love her talent to transport me through her words into a land of sexy, masculine heroes and smart and sassy heroines. I simply can't get enough and will not stop , un
Lucia
Feb 08, 2014 Lucia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
My Frey Drakkar and Finnie:

I feel like I need to explain something before I proceed to actual review. My rating and review of this book reflects only my subjective feelings toward this story, not the writing style or used vocabulary. So even though Wildest Dreams isn’t a masterpiece, I was still able to greatly enjoy this pleasant and beautiful novel.

Finnie is adorable heroine. She wasn’t perfect, she was getting on my nerves from time to time, but overall she was very lovable and entertaining n
bibliophile (Romance Addict)

FIVE HO BOY STARS!

This book had it ALL.

You like Fantasy?
You like awesome heroines?
You like strong, hot heroes>
Elves?
Maybe, dragons?
Funny side characters?
A unique marriage of convenience plot?

Ok, ok, I think you got the message. This book rocked. I enjoyed every part of it because it was action packed and had a good pace. It was never boring, and the characters were all funny and cute, at least some of them.

photo image.jpg2.jpg

Finie pays a fortune to get swapped into another world just to s
Kristen Ashley Ad...: Wildest Dreams (Book #1) (Spoilers Possible) 148 890 Sep 14, 2015 07:58PM