Start by marking “Dark Destiny II: Proprietors of Fate” as Want to Read:
Dark Destiny II: Proprietors of Fate

Dark Destiny II: Proprietors of Fate (Dark Destiny)

3.37 of 5 stars 3.37  ·  rating details  ·  89 ratings  ·  6 reviews
In this historical journey, readers will experience the fall of the Roman Empire, the crucifixion of Christ, and the Spanish Inquisition. They will meet Joan of Arc, Alister Crowley and Adolph Hitler--and witness their manipulation of the forces from beyond. Unspeakable truths are now revealed. The collection features fiction by a host of bestselling authors.
Published December 12th 1991 by White Wolf Games Studio

To ask other readers questions about Dark Destiny II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Destiny II

Too many vampires, not enough variety in the monsters. Some of the stories were just too clogged up in historical fact and weren't that entertaining. There just wasn't enough to keep me interested.
Page Wench
To come up with a rating for this dark fantasy anthology I rated each story and calculated the average which resulted in a 3.4, so I was pretty close to rounding up to a 4. The outstanding stories for me were In The Garden by Esther M. Friesner, Night Games by Richard Lee Byers, and Blood Magic by Scott Ciencin. Interestingly, these were all historical fiction pieces but that's not why they stood out. They had the distinction of having a solid, original story and being extremely well written. Ot ...more
This is "An Original WORLD OF DARKNESS Anthology". The stories are twists on history and reality and feature mostly vampires, although in a variety of types. I found the stories hard to read for the most part, some of them being too esoteric for my lunch-time read. Others just seemed to belabor the point. Not my favorite.

This book was very close to getting a 1 star, but since I'm currently reading another crappier book, it got 2 :-) This was a book of short stories based on the WW roleplay world. Some stories were okay, but overall I would never tell anyone to read this book. I think it's time has completely passed.
Julie Alisa
Rating for "Beloved Disciple," my second favorite Jesus story (after the one in The Master and Margarita).

A great anthology. I miss the days when White Wolf was a respected publisher, instead of a purveyor of crap.
Quin marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2015
Bonnie Goodwin
Bonnie Goodwin marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Bonnie Goodwin
Bonnie Goodwin marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Mario Perron
Mario Perron marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Francorum Martinezku
Francorum Martinezku marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Sean Stevens
Sean Stevens marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Barry Cook
Barry Cook marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Ivo Pintéus
Ivo Pintéus marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Rt added it
Dec 19, 2014
Miza Peters
Miza Peters marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Brandon marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Warren marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Dark Destiny (3 books)
  • Dark Destiny
  • Dark Destiny 3: Children of Dracula
Elric: Tales of the White Wolf (Michael Moorcock's Elric) Pawn of Chaos: Tales of the Eternal Champion Dark Destiny Dark Destiny 3: Children of Dracula Strange Attraction