Who Brings Forth The Wind (Kensington Chronicles, Book 3)

Who Brings Forth The Wind (Kensington Chronicles #3)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  2,815 ratings  ·  28 reviews
Raised by her aging grandfather in the quiet English countryside, Stacy Daniels radiates a sweet loveliness and unguarded innocence that quickly captures the attention of London society. This novel by Lori Wick is a gem of romance and mystery.
Published June 1st 1994 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Who Brings Forth The Wind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who Brings Forth The Wind

Michele
Very cool book. I stayed up way to late reading this 2 nights in a row telling myself just a little more, but as with all the Lori Wick books I've read there's always something that happens to make you want to read 'just a little more...'. This is a great story.
Sadi
I can not say that Tanner Richardson is to my liking. I ended up liking this story, though. Stacy is a strong, defiant, capable woman. Truly remarkable. I really like that they fall in love, but I do not like the way Tanner treated her, he didnt give her a chance.I do understand though with the way his ex-wife Leslie treated him. That does not give him an excuse to do it. He eventually grew on me. I love the last parts when they truly are in love again.
Judine
Much like "The Pursuit," the book was flawless until the epilogue, for once again she tried to wrap up too much. The novel was concluded 15 to 20 years prior to the events of the epilogue, and the intermarriages of the two key noble families (something she often uses) wore a bit thin. However, Stacy is my favorite heroine (after Meg) in this series because she's the most "real."
Tiffany Morrison
Another of my all-time favorites and one I've read a few times. This book is about a country girl who goes to visit her aunt in London and falls in love. A misunderstanding ensues and she moves back to the country. You root for her husband to realize the truth. Very good book!
Kenzie Bennett
Lori Wick is one of those authors, that when girls need a little romance, they turn to her. I have read this book 3 or 4 times because it's just such a good love story. There is such an innocence with Stacy, one of the main characters, and a gentleness but an intimidation with Tanner, the other.
Stacy is that small town, wide-eyed girl that lives with her grandfather and loves life. She goes to live with her aunt for a summer and meets Tanner, a strong man with a very troubled past. They marry...more
Rose
I really like this book... I found myself getting so into the storyline that I accidentally yelled at one of the characters and woke my hubby up! LOL
Erika
Possibly my favorite Wick book, and that's saying something.
Janelle
reminds me the most of secular romance, but not explicit--
Kelly Heslip
My favorite of the series.
Emily
so almost embarrassed that I love this book series. It is a cheesy Christian romance where everyone is rich and those who aren't love to be servants. I don't know why this series just makes me smile and I can literally read it in a day!
Heidi
This is the third book in the series and my favourite so far!!
Kelli
Hated this. I read this after I read Hawk and the Jewel, which was an amazing concept but only mildly executed well. This one was so brutal, but in a none brutal way. It was like the author was trying to convey deep depression, without letting there be a reason for it. Baffling story. Not well written, OR thought out.
CathyLynn Bryant
Stacy is a sweet, innocent, beautiful young woman who captures the interest of Tanner Richardson, a duke with a terrible temper. As we read about the grace with which this young woman handles every situation, we find that she is worthy role model. This was one of my favorites and is now on my "to keep" shelf.
Nikki
May 18, 2007 Nikki rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans Of Lori Wick
Tanner Richardson, the volatile duke of Cambridge, sees his wife with another man. Misinterpreting the situation, he erupts into rage and throws her and their unborn baby out. Tanner’s anger smolders—until the night he is shot....
Jaclynn
One of the main themes of this book was how a woman trusted in the Lord to bring her husband to Christ and put their marriage back together after her husband falsely accused her of something.
Viktoriya Shostak
One of the most amazing books, that change who you are, and teaches you to first think over something then let Ur anger come over you and blinked the real truth from you
Nicole
Loved the story. I will be getting more of Wicks books. This is the type of book that my grandchildren can read and will benefit from it spiritually.
Stephanie
can't she get a backbone? Plus, someone really needs to start sharing info with everyone else. AND Tanner needs to just be slapped. Spoiled brat!
Karen Chow
As usual, happy endings, everyone becomes a Christian. But it does highlight prayer, which is nice. The story is a little cliche...rags to riches.
Erin
Many times you just wanted to clunk Tanner over the head. And Stacy had more patience than anyone I've ever met, but I did like the story.
Sarah Gomulkiewicz
BEST BOOK IN THE SERIES (THE KNIGHT AND THE DOVE IS A CLOSE SECOND THOUGH)
Unrealistic--and the writing quality is just anything but imaginative.
Maisydrake
Kind of predictable ending but good light reading.
Partridge Public
Nov 09, 2007 Partridge Public added it
Recommends it for: Wick INSP
Shelves: inspirational
Wick, Lori PB
Rebecca
amazing,i could read it over and over
Denae
Mar 25, 2009 Cws added it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jf
JF-YAWic
Sarah Madsen
Sarah Madsen marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
  • Glory (Brides of the West, #4)
  • Castles: Maidens Meet Their Knights
  • The Bachelor's Bargain (Miss Pickworth Series #2)
  • A Gown of Spanish Lace (The Janette Oke Collection) (Women of the West)
  • Maire (Fires of Gleannmara, #1)
  • Highland Legacy: Four Generations of Love Are Rooted in Scotland
  • Arabian Winds (Egypt Trilogy #1)
  • Petticoat Ranch (Lassoed in Texas, #1)
  • True Honor (Uncommon Heroes #3)
  • Forevermore (Only in Gooding, #2)
  • The Restitution (Legacy of the King's Pirates #3)
FROM THE PUBLISHER:
Lori Wick is known as one of the most versatile Christian fiction writers on the market today. From pioneer fiction to a series set in Victorian England to a contemporary novel, Lori's books (over 5 million in print) continue to delight readers and top the Christian bestselling fiction list. Lori and her husband, Bob, live in Wisconsin with "the three coolest kids in the world."
More about Lori Wick...
The Princess Sophie's Heart The Hawk and the Jewel (Kensington Chronicles #1) Pretense Wings of the Morning (Kensington Chronicles #2)