Start by marking “Mercy for the wicked (The Fallen #2)” as Want to Read:
Mercy for the wicked  (The Fallen #2)

Mercy for the wicked (The Fallen #2)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  255 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Published by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. (first published September 9th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Mercy for the wicked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mercy for the wicked

City of Bones by Cassandra ClareHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickCity of Glass by Cassandra ClareCity of Ashes by Cassandra ClareFallen by Lauren Kate
Books with Angels, Gods, or Demons
307th out of 1,676 books — 2,647 voters
Back-Up by A.M. MaddenLife's A Cappella by Yessi SmithFighting for You by Sydney LandonRise of the Billionaire by Ruth CardelloNight Owl by M. Pierce
Platypire Reviews Top Books of December 2013
262nd out of 376 books — 657 voters

More lists with this book...

Shelly Arkon
Mercy for the Wicked ( The Fallen), Book 2
I loved this book! But then again, I’ve loved every book I’ve read by Lisa Olsen. The voices and characters are unique. Love the premise! Hybrid human-angel-girl has a demon, an evil angel, and God’s angels hot on her trail while she tries to make things work with her human boyfriend but pines away for her beloved angle boyfriend.
Merceline: Is a hybrid angel of sorts. In the last book Sam, the angle gave her a little grace to help her survive a bullet wo
A.D. McLain
Lisa Olsen does it again! "Mercy for the Wicked" is a continuation of the story in "Angel of Mercy," where Merceline was accidentally gifted with Grace from a fallen angel who was only trying to save her life. She is left "something new," not quite human but not an angel either. Caught between two worlds, Mercy struggles with her forbidden attraction for bad boy fallen angel, Adam, and a safe, normal relationship with her human cop boyfriend, Ben. With angels and demons after her at every turn, ...more
Mercy has to deal with the fact that Adam has left her and she is trying to move on with her life with Ben, but the powers that be are fighting for control of her, and she is caught in the middle of the battle, and Mercy has to rely on Sam to protect her.

Again, could not stop once I started!!!!
I really love Lisa's book - another fine tome here with great and likable characters all in a fine setting with a good dose of mystery. There are some similarities to other 'academy' style novels, however, I don't feel that this detracts from the value of the essential tale.
Normally after the second book in a series i am done or close to done but this series has me hook line and sinker. Witty thought provoking and very well written. I still don't like Adam and was proud of Mercy originally for not falling for the shallow conceded angel. Now I don't think he's shallow but he's still conceded and that has always been a HUGE turn off for me. But Adams antics make the story interesting.

Highly recommended and although the first book is free the subsequent ones are not.
"Purple Angel"
Damn cliffhangers!!! Ugh! Ok..I hope we get to see more of Gabriel..he seems like he would back Mercy. Now she's got to go rescue Adam and ben from Midian...jeez... Poor Adam, doing whatever he thinks will keep Mercy safe, even sacrificing himself for a year. Loved this book. loving this series...

This was an awesome read. The effortless way she writes makes you feel that Mercy is in the room with you telling her story. I was so taken that I read the book in one sitting and no sleep. Highly recommended!
Lisa Olsen
Sep 10, 2011 Lisa Olsen rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Mercy for the Wicked is available online! I had so much fun with this one, I've already got all manner of ideas percolating for the next book in the series!
Really looked forward to this on but, the ending done me in, I won't get the third book,
Overall good story but once again left with an opened ending
Awesome book, can't wait to read the next one!
Elaine Byrne
Another great read
Deb Kendall
Deb Kendall marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
Eli marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2015
Cailey Williams
Cailey Williams is currently reading it
Sep 29, 2015
Paula added it
Sep 19, 2015
Felicia marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Dawn marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Cassandra marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
  • The Devil Was an Angel (Niki Slobodian, #4)
  • Dark Craving (Dark Calling, #2)
  • Darkness Taunts (The Sensor, #2)
  • Dark Days: The Long Road Home
  • Darkness Comes This Way (The Guardians of the Night, #1)
  • Hold Me (Life After the Outbreak, #3)
  • Breed of Havoc
  • Awakening the Nightmare (Symmetria #1)
  • Sealed in Sin (The Vessel Trilogy, #2)
  • Nether (Hidden, #5)
  • Kissed by Smoke (Sunwalker Saga, #3)
  • Deathly Contagious (The Contagium #2)
  • Obsidian Souls (Souls, #1)
  • Backs Against the Wall (Survival, #2)
  • Divinity
  • The Eve (The Eden Trilogy, #3)
  • Angel of Darkness (The Third Throne #1)
  • And After (Until the End of the World, #2)
Lisa Olsen is a writer, wife and mother of two, currently living in the Pacific Northwest. A complete TV addict, she also enjoys online RPG's, singing, reading, and cooking.
More about Lisa Olsen...

The Fallen (5 books)
  • Angel Of Mercy  (The Fallen #1)
  • Mercy for the Damned (The Fallen, #3)
  • Child of Mercy (The Fallen #4)
  • Mercy for the Fallen (The Fallen #5)
Wake Me When the Sun Goes Down (Forged Bloodlines #1) Meet Me When the Sun Goes Down (Forged Bloodlines #2) Pretty Witches All in a Row Find Me When The Sun Goes Down (Forged Bloodlines #3) Miss me when the sun goes down (Forged Bloodlines #4)