Start by marking “Mercy for the wicked (The Fallen #2)” as Want to Read:
Mercy for the wicked  (The Fallen #2)

Mercy for the wicked (The Fallen #2)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  196 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Published by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. (first published September 9th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Mercy for the wicked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mercy for the wicked

City of Bones by Cassandra ClareHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickCity of Glass by Cassandra ClareCity of Ashes by Cassandra ClareFallen by Lauren Kate
Books with Angels, Gods, or Demons
315th out of 1,574 books — 2,437 voters
Back-Up by A.M. MaddenLife's A Cappella by Yessi SmithFighting For You by Sydney LandonRise of the Billionaire by Ruth CardelloNight Owl by M. Pierce
Platypire Reviews Top Books of December 2013
262nd out of 376 books — 660 voters

More lists with this book...

Shelly Arkon
Mercy for the Wicked ( The Fallen), Book 2
I loved this book! But then again, I’ve loved every book I’ve read by Lisa Olsen. The voices and characters are unique. Love the premise! Hybrid human-angel-girl has a demon, an evil angel, and God’s angels hot on her trail while she tries to make things work with her human boyfriend but pines away for her beloved angle boyfriend.
Merceline: Is a hybrid angel of sorts. In the last book Sam, the angle gave her a little grace to help her survive a bullet wo
A.D. McLain
Lisa Olsen does it again! "Mercy for the Wicked" is a continuation of the story in "Angel of Mercy," where Merceline was accidentally gifted with Grace from a fallen angel who was only trying to save her life. She is left "something new," not quite human but not an angel either. Caught between two worlds, Mercy struggles with her forbidden attraction for bad boy fallen angel, Adam, and a safe, normal relationship with her human cop boyfriend, Ben. With angels and demons after her at every turn, ...more
Runningrabbit
I really love Lisa's book - another fine tome here with great and likable characters all in a fine setting with a good dose of mystery. There are some similarities to other 'academy' style novels, however, I don't feel that this detracts from the value of the essential tale.
Criss
Normally after the second book in a series i am done or close to done but this series has me hook line and sinker. Witty thought provoking and very well written. I still don't like Adam and was proud of Mercy originally for not falling for the shallow conceded angel. Now I don't think he's shallow but he's still conceded and that has always been a HUGE turn off for me. But Adams antics make the story interesting.

Highly recommended and although the first book is free the subsequent ones are not.
"Purple Angel"
Damn cliffhangers!!! Ugh! Ok..I hope we get to see more of Gabriel..he seems like he would back Mercy. Now she's got to go rescue Adam and ben from Midian...jeez... Poor Adam, doing whatever he thinks will keep Mercy safe, even sacrificing himself for a year. Loved this book. loving this series...
Judemurdeaux

This was an awesome read. The effortless way she writes makes you feel that Mercy is in the room with you telling her story. I was so taken that I read the book in one sitting and no sleep. Highly recommended!
Lisa Olsen
Sep 10, 2011 Lisa Olsen rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Mercy for the Wicked is available online! I had so much fun with this one, I've already got all manner of ideas percolating for the next book in the series!
Peggy
Really looked forward to this on but, the ending done me in, I won't get the third book,
Tracy
Overall good story but once again left with an opened ending
Ruth
Awesome book, can't wait to read the next one!
Elaine Byrne
Another great read
Patricia Nobles
Patricia Nobles is currently reading it
Dec 09, 2014
Kassandra
Kassandra marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Sanja
Sanja marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Darkness Taunts (The Sensor, #2)
  • The Devil Was an Angel (Niki Slobodian, #4)
  • And After (Until the End of the World #2)
  • Backs Against the Wall (Survival, #2)
  • Kissed by Smoke (Sunwalker Saga, #3)
  • Hellhound Twisted (Kasadya, #2)
  • Dark Craving (Dark Calling, #2)
  • Awakening the Nightmare (Symmetria #1)
  • Dark Days: The Long Road Home
  • Obsidian Souls (Souls, #1)
  • Deathly Contagious (The Contagium #2)
  • Breed of Havoc
  • Revenge is Sweet (Kali Sweet, #1)
  • Darkness Comes This Way (The Guardians of the Night, #1)
  • The Human (The Eden Trilogy, #2)
  • Healed by Fire (Artemis Lupine, #3)
Lisa Olsen is a writer, wife and mother of two, currently living in the Pacific Northwest. A complete TV addict, she also enjoys online RPG's, singing, reading, and cooking.
More about Lisa Olsen...
Wake Me When the Sun Goes Down (Forged Bloodlines #1) Pretty Witches All in a Row Meet Me When the Sun Goes Down (Forged Bloodlines #2) Find Me When The Sun Goes Down (Forged Bloodlines #3) Miss me when the sun goes down (Forged Bloodlines #4)