Start by marking “The Way of the Samurai (Geronimo Stilton, #49)” as Want to Read:
The Way of the Samurai (Geronimo Stilton, #49)

The Way of the Samurai (Geronimo Stilton - Original Italian Pub. Order #68)

Each Geronimo book is fast-paced, with lively full-color art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.
When Wild Willie showed up at my door and invited me to travel with him to Japan, I jumped at the chance. We were in search of an ancient, legendary samurai scroll that holds the secret to a long-lost fighting technique. The scroll had fallen into the wrong hands, and it w
Published April 1st 2012 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 2010)

Kristi Bernard
Jul 12, 2012 Kristi Bernard rated it it was amazing
Geronimo Stilton considers himself the most important mouse around. He is a best selling author and runs The Rodent's Gazette on Mouse Island. He fancies himself to be a scaredy mouse but has done quite a bit of traveling in spite of it. He is pretty routine when at home, for example, on Saturdays he eats a large cheese pizza, one large mozzarella milk shake, and one large cheese danish. He also always wears his pj's and cat-fur slippers. It wasn't until he received a call from Wild Willie that ...more
Callie Stillion
Apr 06, 2014 Callie Stillion rated it really liked it
Shelves: all-others
Geronimo is back to Japan, but has a dream that he thinks is true, and turns out to be! In his dream, there is a lot of boxes in the castle, and there is in real life! There is the parchment they are looking for in the tiniest box, and there is in real life! Geronimo turns into a samurai, that doesn`t happen, but he feels as if the brave way he finds the parchment, he is! But also he fights Shrewdpaws` fighters, and Geronimo`s team wins. That doesn`t happen in Geronimo`s dream, but it is very co ...more
Ava
Sep 05, 2014 Ava rated it liked it
Boring
Joyce
Mar 23, 2017 Joyce rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really interesting and funny story. Love the mystery aspect of it. I thought this one was pretty funny. I found the facts on Japan and karate very fascinating. It captivates me as a reader.
Πάνος Τουρλής
Dec 06, 2014 Πάνος Τουρλής rated it really liked it
Ο Τζερόνιμο Στίλτον γεννήθηκε στην Ποντικούπολη της Ποντικονήσου και σπούδασε Ποντικολογία και Φιλολογία των Τρωκτικών, καθώς και Συγκριτική Αρχαιοποντικολογία. Διευθύνει την Ηχώ των Τρωκτικών, την πιο επιτυχημένη εφημερίδα της Ποντικονήσου (ένα παράξενο νησί που μοιάζει με μισοφαγωμένο κομμάτι τυρί και βρίσκεται στον Νότιο Τρωκτικό Ωκεανό). Στον ελεύθερο χρόνο του γράφει βιβλία στα οποία αφηγείται τις συναρπαστικές περιπέτειές του!

Στα βιβλία του Τζερόνιμο Στίλτον έχουμε ένα ολόκληρο σύμπαν ποντ
Victoria Izzi
Nov 15, 2015 Victoria Izzi rated it it was amazing
It's been about two years since i've witnessed some of Geronimo's humor in one of his adventurous books. The tale "The Way of the Samurai" tells about an orange scaredy-mouse by the name of Geronimo Stilton. I just love these books because they are a fast and easy read not to mention how creative the writing is. So this book tells about an ancient Japanese parchment that whoever hold possession of it, it is said to give great power. So Geronimo and his friends (Willie, Chop Chop, and Lotus flowe ...more
Hazel
May 03, 2015 Hazel rated it liked it
This book was okay The mouse who tells the story, Geranimo Stilton, also wrote the book! (Heh,heh.) He has to go on an adventure to save the lost Samurai scroll, which teaches an ancient karate secret.

Our hero was supposed to be a 'fraidymouse, but is like the Harry Potter of Mouse Island! I think it's sort of a let down to say that he's going to be a coward, and make him very brave.

The font was REALLY CONFUSING. At times, I felt like the author really didn't need to change the font if Geronima
Tiffany
The book made me feel open for an adventure. The story is about how Geronimo Stilton enjoys an adventure in Japan even though he is very scared. The theme is revealed that everyone who is brave to face fear is a samurai at heart. This book/series would draw the attention of little boys, and the book/series on Thea Stilton would draw more those of little girls. All in all, the Stilton series is fun and amusing.
Robyn
Apr 14, 2013 Robyn rated it really liked it
While I enjoyed the adventure and the way Japanese culture was displayed and highlighted, I felt that the Geronimo Stilton books would be very formulaic. This was my first time reading one; my son read through it quickly and I wanted to know what it was all about. Though I know formulaic chapter books have their place, I felt that the story wouldn't really stick with me. Maybe it's not supposed to. I guess it doesn't matter anyways because my son loved it.
M Loves
Feb 25, 2014 M Loves rated it it was amazing
This is the best book yet. When Geronimo goes to japan he learns the way of the samurai on the way he helps find a secret scroll in a secret room all about the long lost fighting technique but it falls into the wrong hands. Find out with this really good book help Geronimo in the way of the samurai.
mRose
Jun 09, 2015 mRose rated it it was amazing
So fun and cute, Geronimo makes my children want to read. I esp. liked the way the words were animated? illustrated? displayed in the book. My 6 y.o. loved that too and looked at the words as I read it to him. This also grabbed my 4 y.o. attention! Geronimo is funny, silly, and well himself. This was the first book we've read, we have listened to many of the stories on audio.
Matt
Aug 30, 2015 Matt rated it really liked it
It was a good book. three mice go to japan to find a secret karate parchment. Geronimo has a dream that its hidden in a castle behind a waterfall and it is!they find it and put it in a museum for everyone to see.

I liked the adventure.
Terri
Mar 04, 2013 Terri rated it liked it
Shelves: read-with-kids
Geronimo learns Karate and the Way of the Samuri and saves an ancient manuscript in the process. My son actually read a lot of this book on his own - HOORAY! Maybe we're making progress towards making him a "reader".
Farhana Faruq
Nov 30, 2012 Farhana Faruq rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Farhana by: Nephew
Shelves: early-readers
Another excellent read by Mr. Stilton! Recommend by my nephew who enjoyed the book and had no problem with me rereading the whole thing to him.

...you're never too old to read these!! Even the illustrations are awesome.
Joseph
Apr 20, 2015 Joseph rated it liked it
How did geronimo had that dream
Aravindh
Nov 27, 2015 Aravindh rated it it was amazing
I love the part when he is trying to defeat the rich amn in Japan.
Evan
Sep 06, 2013 Evan rated it really liked it
This book is about a mouse named wild Willie who tricked Geronimo into being his karate teacher
Mary
May 26, 2012 Mary rated it really liked it
Shelves: library-books
Geronimo learns the importance of peaceful ways.
Vera28
was heel leuk
Nicolas Hua
Jan 05, 2015 Nicolas Hua rated it it was amazing
it is a pretty cool book
PWRL
Aug 04, 2012 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2012-new
A
SM
Ping Zhong
Mar 29, 2016 Ping Zhong rated it it was amazing
I gave this book five stars because I always read Geronimo Stilton expect I didn't put it on here (good reads) I also like it because it is fun and cool.
Leila
Best book series ever. Geronimo is hilarious and even though they are for little kids I still love them and will forever.
Payton
May 30, 2013 Payton rated it really liked it
The paper for the lost technique is the weaknesses to hit on your body.
Ayukta
Aug 10, 2015 Ayukta rated it really liked it
ok
Becky
Oct 21, 2014 Becky rated it really liked it
I read this with my 10-year-old. It was interesting, and it wasn't scary. The pictures were bright, and we liked the book.
Shoham
Shoham rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2016
Kevin
Kevin rated it it was ok
Apr 15, 2014
Rekha
Rekha rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2015
Mohammad
Mohammad rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2013
  • Thea Stilton and the Prince's Emerald (Thea Stilton #12)
  • Tomb of Doom
  • The Berenstain Bears' Bedtime Battle
  • Fin
  • The Jewel Fish of Karnak
  • What Is the World Made Of?: All About Solids, Liquids, and Gases
  • Tyrannosaurus Math
  • The Berenstain Bears and the Joy of Giving
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books hav
More about Geronimo Stilton...

Geronimo Stilton - Original Italian Pub. Order (1 - 10 of 81 books)
  • Le Mysterieux Manuscrit de Nostraratus (Geronimo Stilton, N4)
  • A Cheese-colored Camper (Geronimo Stilton, #16)
  • Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)
  • The Search for Sunken Treasure (Geronimo Stilton, #25)
  • The Phantom Of The Subway (Geronimo Stilton, #13)
  • Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton, #5)
  • Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1)
  • Attack of the Bandit Cats (Geronimo Stilton, #8)
  • Red Pizzas for a Blue Count (Geronimo Stilton, #7)
  • The Mona Mousa Code (Geronimo Stilton, #15)