Christmas Catastrophe (Geronimo Stilton Series)

Christmas Catastrophe (Geronimo Stilton - Original Italian Pub. Order #37)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  672 ratings  ·  37 reviews
Enter the world of Geronimo Stilton, where another funny adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is a fast-paced adventure with lively art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.

Geronimo Stilton, adventuremouse? Not me! But surely a little skiing couldn't hurt a rodent, right? Wrong. Moldy mozzarella! When my ski trip landed me in the hospital, I was sure i...more
Published September 1st 2011 by Scholastic, Inc. (first published October 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Catastrophe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Catastrophe

Fiona
This book is about a mouse named Geronimo Stilton, going on a ski trip with his family. His favourite nephew recommended it to him. The ski trip costed a lot of money. He also needed to share a room with his cousin, Trap. Geronimo woke up late one morning and there was no more hot water, no more towels, and no more food. He had to use cold water to shower, toilet paper to dry himself off, and well, he has no breakfast. Unfortunately, while skiing, a unfriendly mouse, came along and rolled down t...more
Skylar
Turns out your preferences change with age huh? I remember when I was in grade school and these books were an addiction of mine. It's too... childish (for lack of a better word) for me now. Although it did help to pass time
Heather
The second special edition book in the Geronimo Stilton series, this book centres around Geronimo getting hurt on the ski slopes and having to stay in the hospital for an extended period of time. Geronimo learns how wonderful hospitals and the people in the hospitals are and how they help all kinds of people all the time. He learned to not be afraid of hospitals anymore. Also he learned that anyone can bring a little joy, no matter how big or small, into someone's life.

Very funny and also educat...more
Cheri
I lovd the important lesson to be learned at the end of the story.
Anoushka Srivastava
It was funny and interesting and nice
Jasmine Su9
The main character is Geronimo Stilton...He and his family went on a vacation.Every one has a own bed except Geronimo and his cousin Trap....They will be sleeping in the broom closet......How sad...Then they went to snow skating.....Geronimo fell off the hill and got into hospital....He was lucky that a nurse look after him was good because she will make snacks for Geronimo....This story is cool , good ,great
Chiara  Tomlinson!
(BLURB)

Geronimo Stilton, adventuremouse? Not me! But surely a little skiing couldn't hurt a rodent, right? Wrong. Moldy Mozzarella - when my ski triplnded me in the hospital, I was sure it was going to be the worst Christams ever! But my family and friends had something else in mind....
Holly
When Geronimo Stilton thinks he is just taking his nephew on a little skying trip,well boy was he wrong. He ends up taking all his relatives and friends. If you would like to now more read the book.
Laurel Caruso
It was so funny. Geronimo Stilton said, "I probably didn't break any bones.". But, he actually did break every single bone in his body. He was being silly. Geronimo Stilton is a funny character.
Lauren
This is one of my favorites out of all the Geronimo Stilton. I like all the Christmas ones. I like how they give you maps at points in the story so it's easier to understand and visualize.
Horace Mann Family Reading Challenge
Geronimo Stilton goes skiing but he roles up into a snowball. L.A

Geronimo broke every bone in his body and has to go to the hospital. He get really scared. C.D.P.
Jess
In this book Geronio Stilton brakes every bone in his body. He goes skiing one day and falls and then brakes every bone in his body. Hope you enjoy reading.
Payton
The mouse that Geronimo was talking to crashed into Geronimo while they were skiing and they rolled into a big ball and crash into a flat surface.
Demetria Luna
Liz
Geronimo is pretty funny and this is the first chapter book we read aloud as a family, so it'll always have a special place in my heart.
Gabriel
Geronimo,Trap,Benjamin,and Thea go skiing. It end up being a huge catastrphe with a capitol C!! He breaks all his bones!
Jenna
I absolutely love Geronimo stilton books especially because of the fonts
Peter
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen
Not one of the best in the series, but a cute winter chapter book.
Woohyun Jeong
This is the proof to show that I read anything, literally.
Rachel Dalat
It was so interesting and it was my first time reading it
Ryan
Geronimo went skating and hurt himself.
Macho
the mouz is havin a bad christmus and wants help
Cael
It was very funny with a really great ending.
Angie
I liked looking at there ski house!
Wesley
Geronimo broke all of his bones.
Selma Raquel
Poor Geronimo... As usual
Nina Koven
really funny and interesting
Jodie
Jul 17, 2011 Jodie marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I am done reading this.. :-)
  • Thea Stilton and the Prince's Emerald: A Geronimo Stilton Adventure
  • Pokémon Black and White, Vol. 2
  • Emily The Emerald Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Jewel Fairies, #3)
  • Monday with a Mad Genius (Magic Tree House, #38)
  • The Moon Dragon (The Secrets of Droon, #26)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books have...more
More about Geronimo Stilton...
Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1) The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2) Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3) Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6) Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent (Geronimo Stilton, #34)