Start by marking “Claiming His Tease (Club Rack and Ruin, #1)” as Want to Read:
Claiming His Tease (Club Rack and Ruin, #1)

Claiming His Tease (Rack and Ruin #1)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  13 reviews
She wants him, but is she too proud to kneel at his feet?

Lena is a switch – seventy percent Domme, thirty percent sub. When she’s forced to give up her seat to a more Dominant man on Rack and Ruin’s opening night, she resolves never to submit to him, on principle. The trouble is, she really, really wants to…

Josh is all Dom and sexy as hell, and he’s prepared to wait for Le
Published December 19th 2011 by Amy Valenti (first published December 18th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Claiming His Tease, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claiming His Tease

Solmarie
I was gifted a complimentary copy of this book in the Anthology Club Alpha in exchange for an honest review (under the name Claiming His Tease).

Just like the title this book was a complete tease from the beginning.

Lena is a switch. In her opinion more Domme than submissive, she refuses to submit to just anyone. When she meets Josh at a club opening her world is suddenly turned upside down. From the moment she laid eyes on him her every instinct is to knell at his feet and give him complete and
Karma Queen
**ARC provided as part of Club Alpha: BDSM Romance Boxed Set in exchange for review**

This is the story of Lena and Josh, people who frequent Club Rack and Ruin, a fetish club. Unlike most romances, their relationship builds over time, which is refreshing considering the “instant love” that is common in some romances. The story begins with Josh and Lena doing a scene at the club and then we flash back 8 months to find out how it all began.

Lena - She considers herself a “Switch” with a ratio of 70
Poison
Aug 09, 2013 Poison rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: BDSM Gateway lovers
Shelves: dom-sub, ff, switch
I enjoyed this book a lot. Lena is a switch, and considers herself more Domme than sub, and despite having a serious desire to drop to her knees for the hero, she resists doing so, because she's like that.

I really liked the characters in this story. They were both fully realized and unique, Lena was interesting for sure, and Josh felt like a real person, as opposed to what we've been getting lately, an Alpha male caveman carbon copy. The secondary characters are also interesting, I'd like to rea
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
My review is the SECOND one (even though I turned my in February 2, 2012)

The Romance Review

Ever feel like a mouse being played with by a cat?

Lena is a switch who is currently riding her Domme persona at seventy-one point two percent. Lena's a little analytical, isn't she? She doesn't appreciate becoming prey when she's been predator. Lena and her BDSM friends are enjoying the new fetish club when she meets Josh who is a friend of a friend. Josh is pure Dom. Since Lena is a Domme at this point, she's hesitant to
Nola Arganbright
Josh and Lena's story was the first book in the Club Alpha boxed set. The story is written from the point of view of both characters with back and forth commentaries. I enjoyed reading how each was viewing their growing attraction. The book is very well written and the tension builds as the story progresses. Both characters are strong and believable. The flow is excellent. I recommend it to any who enjoy erotica or BDSM.
Angel Hatfield
I originally read this story in an anthology called Club Alpha. it was the first I had heard of this author and while the entire anthology was really good, this was by far my favorite story.
Lena is a switch at Club Rack and Ruin who tends to be way more Domme than Sub. When Josh comes to the club and makes it evident that he's 100% Dom, sparks fly, as does a silent war of wills.
The author was able to take approximately 87 pgs and make me feel like I'd read an entire book. I love the way the au
Karen
I read this book as part of a box set and was thrilled with it. I had never read this author before but was very happy with this book. It is an awesome little story and well worth the time if you like a good story, BDSM and some hot sex. Will be checking out this author again
Elaine
Nov 18, 2014 Elaine rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: r2r
Received as an ARC and this story was hot and steamy and spicy. I loved that Lena was a switch and made Josh work hard for being her DOM. It was quirky and had amazing people in it. I can't wait to read the next in this story.
H.K. Carlton
Feb 20, 2013 H.K. Carlton rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to H.K. by: Donna Gallagher
Shelves: own
I loved this book. This is not my usual genre of choice. I read an excerpt from this book on an author blog and just from the 'little tease' that was given I knew that I had to find out the rest of Lena and Josh's story. The sexual tension that builds between these two characters is steamy and heightened all the more when their friends get in on the act. I think I've found a new genre.

I will most definitely be purchasing Model Submissive (Rack and Ruin #2)
Lyndac
I would go up to 4.5 stars for this book. I received this from the author as a prize and I am very glad I did. I loved this book. I loved the main characters, the secondary characters and the location.

I truly enjoyed the interaction of Lena & Josh and how their relationship evolved. There was some insta-lust, but no insta-action. Made this a great story and I can't wait to continue with the series.
Sassafrass
full review to come, but I thought this was very cute. I'm definitely going to be looking out for more in this series. I definitely felt like we just got beneath the surface when the book ended. I loved Josh and Lena and liked the way the author wrote each chapter from either Lena or Josh's perspective.
Kent
This is a fun series. I started out in the middle with book #2, so now that I have read book #1 I will have to read book #2 again before I move on to book #3.
Samantha
Could not put this down!!
As if Lena waited 8 months
Where can I find a fetish club in the UK!!!
A definite recommended read!
Roger Stewart
Roger Stewart marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Jenna Rainsford
Jenna Rainsford marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Jennifer Lessard
Jennifer Lessard marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Mikayla
Mikayla marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Dawn Cavender
Dawn Cavender marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Nadine
Nadine added it
Feb 15, 2015
Fiona Thrust
Fiona Thrust marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
  • Take Me (The Connaghers, #1.5)
  • Secretary for Two
  • Make Me Yours Evermore (Pierced Hearts, #3)
  • Safeword Rainbow (Safeword #1)
  • Pam-Ann
  • Kept
  • Katie and the Dom (Power Play, #2)
  • Traditional Love
  • Sacred Revelations (Chronicles of Surrender, #2)
  • Being Amber (New Atlanta, #1)
  • At His Request 1
  • All Tied Up (Pleasure Inn, #1)
  • Fortune (Fortune, #2)
  • All of Me
  • Divine Solace (Nature of Desire, #8)
  • The Werewolf Proposal (Werewolf Romance)
  • Mars on the Rise (Veetu Industries, #1)
  • Siren Unleashed (Texas Sirens, #7)
Amy Valenti is a tarnished tease, and her mind has lived in the gutter since the day she realised what sex was. She hails from England, which she doesn’t find quite as exotic and sexy as the average US citizen seems to, but if people want to compliment her on her accent, that’s all fine with her! Her muses are many, fickle and very demanding.

She has a degree in creative writing and currently works
More about Amy Valenti...

Rack and Ruin (3 books)
  • Model Submissive (Rack and Ruin, #2)
  • Complex Triggers (Rack and Ruin, #3)
Hot, Rich and Dominant (Hot, Rich and Dominant, #1) Cornered Not Your Damn Submissive (Denial, #1) Hot, Rich and Dominant 2 - Learning Curve (Hot, Rich and Dominant, #2) Dominance and Deception