Start by marking “The Paper Rose Club” as Want to Read:
The Paper Rose Club

The Paper Rose Club

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Four best friends. A lifetime of memories. Nothing could ever come between them...or so it would seem. Welcome to the quaint town of Honeycomb, Alabama where life is anything but serene. Roxie Fisher must fight to save her bakery from the greedy clutches of her lifelong nemesis, Imogene West, while trying to finagle a way to keep Gus Malone, the love of her life, from fall ...more
Published February 1st 2011 by Arbor House Books

To ask other readers questions about The Paper Rose Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Paper Rose Club

Jessica
This was such a great book! If you are a fan of Southern fiction, like DIVINE SECRETS OF THE YA-YA SISTERHOOD you will love this book. A group of women, friends since childhood, find their bonds tested when a long-buried secret comes to light. Poole and Youngblood have a deft touch with character and give this book the perfect mix of drama, humor, and even mystery.
Marilyn
Good

Good

it was great story about women and their relationships continues from childhood.the way there are continuing and the way some people cause trouble.
Marnie Pehrson
Nobody does Southern lit better than Jennifer Youngblood and Sandra Poole. This duo has done it again with a fresh, fun and entertaining Southern chick lit you'll love.
Johanna
I thought this was a fun story line. The characters were likeable. I really enjoy the Pooles' books.
Josh Magill
I’ve spent the last couple weeks with four older women. That’s right – four southern women. And my wife knew all about it, even excited for her turn to spend time with these women … Roxie, Bobbi, Pollie, and Rose.

On a flight home from Oakland just before Christmas, a burly bearded man sat next to me on the plane and wondered why I was with such women, but I was too enthralled with their gossipy lives I didn’t have time to explain my fascination. There is something simple and ordinary about them,
Karen
Marilyn
This was a slow starting book, but once you got into it, it was interesting. It gives a good story of how 4 childhood friends grow through to their midlife. Shows how people can change over time through their friencships and adult lives. Interesting.
Faith
I received this book as part of Goodreads First-Reads for review and I have to say I enjoyed the book. It was simple and fun and I am interested in where the characters all go from here and am awaiting the next book in the series.

I always enjoy books about a group of people and the things they have shared through life. Debbie Macomber does this exceedingly well, and while this book is not in the league, it is still a worthwhile book to take your mind off what troubles you and take you somewhere
Stephanie Malich wolf
Definitely not the "Ya-Ya's" Disappointing & not very entertaining.
Katie
Not my favorite by these authors. I felt it was for a little older audience maybe...
Ivy Corral
Ivy Corral marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Larry
Larry marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Christie
Christie marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Phyllis Winters
Phyllis Winters marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Lesley
Lesley marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Kelly Smith
Kelly Smith marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Jeannie Stutes
Jeannie Stutes marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Maria Swanson
Maria Swanson marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Ann Stumpe
Ann Stumpe marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Heather
Heather is currently reading it
Feb 27, 2015
Fredia
Fredia marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Do you believe Bobbi's cookie are magic? 1 2 Oct 19, 2011 12:06AM
  • A Cat Called Cupid
  • Deranged Marriage
  • Sex, Lies & Hot Tubs
  • Fish Perfume (Cozy Harbor Marina, #1)
  • Taking Out the Trailer Trash
  • Chez Stinky (An Alpine Grove Romantic Comedy #1)
  • Baking Bree
  • Cocoa and Chanel (Chanel, #1)
  • The Feasts: A Celebration of Saints and Their Holidays
  • East Oak Grove
  • Dogs Aren't Men
  • Look What the Wind Blew In (Dig Site Mysteries, #1)
  • Maria's Trail (Mule Tamer, 0.5)
  • Styling Wellywood (Wellywood Series, #1)
  • Love and Mistletoe (Ballybeg, #4)
  • The Runaway Roommate
  • Bubba and the Zigzaggery Zombies (Bubba Snoddy, #5)
  • My Pace or Yours?
False Identity: A Romantic Suspense Novel Livin' in High Cotton Stoney Creek, Alabama Burned Banished: Book 1 of The Grimm Laws