Start by marking “The Paper Rose Club” as Want to Read:
The Paper Rose Club

The Paper Rose Club

Four best friends. A lifetime of memories. Nothing could ever come between them...or so it would seem. Welcome to the quaint town of Honeycomb, Alabama where life is anything but serene. Roxie Fisher must fight to save her bakery from the greedy clutches of her lifelong nemesis, Imogene West, while trying to finagle a way to keep Gus Malone, the love of her life, from fall ...more
Published February 1st 2011 by Arbor House Books

To ask other readers questions about The Paper Rose Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Paper Rose Club

Jan 07, 2012 Johanna rated it liked it
I thought this was a fun story line. The characters were likeable. I really enjoy the Pooles' books.
Janie Watts
Janie Watts rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2012
Clair rated it liked it
May 12, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 Jessica rated it it was amazing
Shelves: chicklit
This was such a great book! If you are a fan of Southern fiction, like DIVINE SECRETS OF THE YA-YA SISTERHOOD you will love this book. A group of women, friends since childhood, find their bonds tested when a long-buried secret comes to light. Poole and Youngblood have a deft touch with character and give this book the perfect mix of drama, humor, and even mystery.
Josh Magill
Dec 26, 2012 Josh Magill rated it really liked it
I’ve spent the last couple weeks with four older women. That’s right – four southern women. And my wife knew all about it, even excited for her turn to spend time with these women … Roxie, Bobbi, Pollie, and Rose.

On a flight home from Oakland just before Christmas, a burly bearded man sat next to me on the plane and wondered why I was with such women, but I was too enthralled with their gossipy lives I didn’t have time to explain my fascination. There is something simple and ordinary about them,
Mar 23, 2013 Katie rated it it was ok
Not my favorite by these authors. I felt it was for a little older audience maybe...
Maria Ryan
Maria Ryan rated it it was ok
May 18, 2013
Karen rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2013
Christina rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2013
Sally rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2013
Marnie Pehrson
Jun 23, 2013 Marnie Pehrson rated it it was amazing
Nobody does Southern lit better than Jennifer Youngblood and Sandra Poole. This duo has done it again with a fresh, fun and entertaining Southern chick lit you'll love.
April Sorensen
April Sorensen rated it it was ok
Dec 07, 2013
Liz rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2014
Stephanie Malich wolf
Apr 15, 2014 Stephanie Malich wolf rated it it was ok
Definitely not the "Ya-Ya's" Disappointing & not very entertaining.
Aug 05, 2014 Marilyn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

it was great story about women and their relationships continues from childhood.the way there are continuing and the way some people cause trouble.
April Baur
April Baur rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2014
Barbara Dingley
Barbara Dingley rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2014
Feb 11, 2016 Faith rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, 2014, first-reads
I received this book as part of Goodreads First-Reads for review and I have to say I enjoyed the book. It was simple and fun and I am interested in where the characters all go from here and am awaiting the next book in the series.

I always enjoy books about a group of people and the things they have shared through life. Debbie Macomber does this exceedingly well, and while this book is not in the league, it is still a worthwhile book to take your mind off what troubles you and take you somewhere
Oct 03, 2014 Karen rated it liked it
Lauriann Shell
Lauriann Shell rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Marilyn rated it really liked it
This was a slow starting book, but once you got into it, it was interesting. It gives a good story of how 4 childhood friends grow through to their midlife. Shows how people can change over time through their friencships and adult lives. Interesting.
Ann-marie rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2014
Biliwiz rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2015
Leigh rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2015
Monica rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2016
Florence rated it liked it
May 24, 2015
donna snushall
donna snushall rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2015
Tahmara rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2015
Nicki Kruger
Nicki Kruger rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2016
Do you believe Bobbi's cookie are magic? 1 2 Oct 19, 2011 12:06AM
  • A Cat Called Cupid
  • Deranged Marriage
  • Sex, Lies & Hot Tubs
  • Taking Out the Trailer Trash
  • Fish Perfume (Cozy Harbor Marina, #1)
  • Baking Bree
  • Forgive & Forget (Love in the Fleet, #1)
  • Love Lost in Time
  • The Future Widows' Club (A Bless Her Heart Novel)
  • Risky Business
  • Anything You Can Do
  • Maria's Trail (Mule Tamer, 0.5)
  • The Christmas Eve Kiss (Christmas in Snow Valley #4)
  • Bubba and the Ten Little Loonies (Bubba Mysteries Book 6)
  • Together for Christmas (The Vicarage Bench #5)
  • One Way Or Another