Start by marking “50 Photo Projects - Ideas to Kickstart Your Photography” as Want to Read:
50 Photo Projects - Ideas to Kickstart Your Photography

50 Photo Projects - Ideas to Kickstart Your Photography

Whether you want to get more from your DSLR or are simply looking for new creative avenues to explore, 50 Photo Projects shows you how to break out of your comfort zone and try something new. Packed with invaluable tips on how to create stunning photographs, Lee Frost provides the bright ideas that will reinvigorate your photography, from inspiration on what to photograph, ...more
Published March 24th 2009 by David & Charles Publishers

Be the first to ask a question about 50 Photo Projects - Ideas to Kickstart Your Photography

Thevioletmaniac
Oct 20, 2011 Thevioletmaniac rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-reviews
I love Lee Frost, his photographs and his book. Especially this book. See his photo - a real pleasure. But the book is good not only to the wealthy "portfolio" of the author - it contains a lot of interesting tips. Lee, thank you!
Shari
Jan 22, 2010 Shari rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: photography
I like this book. I plan on using it throughout the year when I have a dry spell and don't know what to go shoot. There are 50 different & unique projects in this book from architecture to household chores (yes - household chores!). Very motivational and inspiring book.
Johannah
Nov 08, 2011 Johannah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought it was great! It got my creative juices flowing! After reading it I wanted to go out and trying to take pictures! The introduction pages - I couldn't read - Gray text on a black background. That's the only reason I am giving it 4 out of 5.
Andre
Jul 04, 2009 Andre rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some of the ideas are great. Kinda wordy at times but it's great for ideas. It's one of those books where you'll get an idea and think it's original at the time but then remember later that you got the idea from his book.
Kathleen Messmer
This book, while simple, was totally inspiring for me. I'm anxious to try some of the things Frost talks about - particularly the "scantastic" ideas. Completely motivated to try new things now. Thanks!!!
Farooq Mahmud
Jan 25, 2015 Farooq Mahmud rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Inspires you to go out and take pictures. The author also shares valuable techniques - I learned a lot of ND filters which is an advanced area for me.
Mooky Booky
Mooky Booky rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2015
NikNaz K
NikNaz K rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2012
Christy
Christy rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2014
Caroline
Caroline rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2015
Matt Williams
Matt Williams rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2012
Lois
Lois rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2013
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Oct 07, 2011
Stephen Gow
Stephen Gow rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2014
Adino Chang
Adino Chang rated it it was ok
Aug 19, 2013
V Padgett
V Padgett rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2015
James
James rated it liked it
May 19, 2014
Mirka
Mirka rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2011
Jennifer Dobberstein
Jennifer Dobberstein rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2015
Shabs
Shabs rated it really liked it
May 19, 2016
Galacticmisfit
Galacticmisfit rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2015
Chris
Chris rated it liked it
Sep 29, 2014
Kenneth Pizarro
Kenneth Pizarro rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2016
Johannah
Johannah rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2011
Hannah
Hannah rated it it was ok
Dec 28, 2010
Roxanne Knight
Roxanne Knight rated it liked it
Sep 27, 2016
Bobby Caputo
Bobby Caputo rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2012
Max
Max rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2012
Larry Elliott
Larry Elliott rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2014
Mark Maguire
Mark Maguire rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Photo Op: 52 Weekly Ideas for Creative Image-Making
  • Understanding Shutter Speed: Creative Action and Low-Light Photography Beyond 1/125 Second
  • Digital Wedding Photography: Capturing Beautiful Memories
  • Sketching Light: An Illustrated Tour of the Possibilities of Flash
  • Creative Photography Lab for Mixed-Media Artists: 52 Exercises to Make Photography Fun
  • Digital Painting Techniques
  • Digital Photography Masterclass: Advanced Photographic and Image Manipulation Techniques for Creating Perfect Pictures
  • Photography
  • People Pictures: 30 Exercises for Creating Authentic Photographs
  • Photojojo!: Insanely Great  Photo Projects and DIY Ideas
  • The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers
  • Extraordinary Everyday Photography: Awaken Your Vision to Create Stunning Images Wherever You Are
  • PhD Chapter 3: Scooped!
  • Rothschild: Yahudi Kepercayaan Dajjal