Start by marking “Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide” as Want to Read:
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide

FREE ACCESS to the interactive world map– Code inside

The interactive world map includes over 150 location maps covering all 9 Hold cities. Each map shows the locations of every vendor, trainer, skill book, NPC, and unique item in the realm. You can toggle points of interest on and off and zoom in and out.

-Large map Poster inside-

Labeled with important locations, ma
Published November 11th 2011 by Prima Games

To ask other readers questions about Elder Scrolls V, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Elder Scrolls V

The Holy Terror
This strategy guide, nay, strategy tome, is absolutely GORGEOUS. It has pretty much all of the information you could possibly want or need for the game with all of the appropriate tables, maps, and pictures. You also get a code with this edition for an interactive map that tells you where everything is, and it comes with a fold-out hard copy as well.

I love strategy guides and art books more for the collectible factor, and I enjoy the ability to flip through them at any time and remember the fun
Nicholas Hunter
Jun 03, 2012 Nicholas Hunter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reference

The definitive guide to the greatest time suck of the 21st century.

Without the help of this book, I could never have achieved my current position of leading supplier of used buckets, tankards, and ruined books in the Gulf Coast region.

Melissa
Let it not be said that I did not read a single book this week! What can I say? I am halfway through several other books that just aren't doing it for me, I got a shiny new copy of this from work (thank you loser degenerates who stole the other copies, thus forcing us to buy more - stealing from the library, get a life!), and I've had a real hankering to play this again. So I read this. Or at least most of it, because it's really thick with things that are kind of silly; there are pages & pa ...more
Emmanuel
Oct 14, 2014 Emmanuel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FUS RO DAH !!!
Jade
Jul 17, 2012 Jade rated it really liked it
Shelves: game-guides
This Collector’s Edition of the Skyrim Game Guide is, just as the game itself, horrendously, amazingly, and ridiculously extensive. The content in Skyrim is pretty much never-ending, as is this guide, which touches upon every single piece of gaming experience that is to be found within the game.

This guide contains a chapter on general training, the inventory, a bestiary of Skyrim, details on every available quest (starting with the main quest, and those of the factions, followed by side quests,
Morgan Sanchez
Aug 23, 2016 Morgan Sanchez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: game-guides
An excellent day one companion for Skyrim users across all platforms, and collectors of video game guides or books.

The Prima Skyrim guide is another sweet example of one of the most useful strategy guides. Maps are some of the most detailed and useful since Oblivion, or any game.

Writing is crisp and clear, with even typesetting. Design is excellent, with noteworthy weapon and ingredient charts for various skills as well as faction descriptions.

No index of side missions has always been a glaring
Tommy P.
Jun 02, 2015 Tommy P. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book by David Hodgson. It is a book version of Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. I thought the Game/Book. It begins as a character on a prison cart on the way to an imperial camp when you are threatened to get your head chopped off, when the camp gets raided by a giant dragon. As the game/Book You kill a dragon and absorb its sole and find out that you are something called dragonborn which gives you special dragon like like abilities.
Sean
Apr 18, 2013 Sean rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An essential guide for the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I normally avoid game guides, but Skyrim is such a massive game, some sort of reference is needed in order to unlock some parts of the game that are not immediately apparent. It also provides you with an accessible guide to character creation and potion / enchantment making. Its most useful feature, however, is the detailed atlas and dungeon guide which allows you to quickly cross-reference locations discovered in the game.
Amy (Other Amy)
The rating is for the guide, not the game. This is one of the worst game guides ever produced. Horrible formatting, multiple errors, spoilers galore. Really, really bad. Do not buy.

Use this instead.

The game though? Have mercy. Such an addiction.

Jesse VanDeWalker
Jan 15, 2012 Jesse VanDeWalker rated it it was amazing
Shelves: video-gaming
This is an absolute must-have for the Skyrim completionist. It's also a perfect example of a guide done right: As a reference book. Full index, massive ToC, spoiler warnings before every section and game world breakdowns by area. Gorgeous book with highest quality content!
Inge
Jan 19, 2012 Inge rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ha! Seriously, this book is on Goodreads? Well, it deserves to be in my My Books section as well, then. Very helpful guide, with step-by-step walkthroughs for when you get stuck and lists of followers/ingredients/materials et cetera for the truly neurotic organized nerds (such as myself).
Jess
May 18, 2012 Jess rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The problem here is that my skill at the game does not match my interest in being good at the game. Alas! Playing (and reading) anyway. :) As far as game guides go, it's enormous, very helpful, and exceptionally pretty!
Annabelle Peterson
Amazing Book that gives you details of all the different quests and things to do, things to collect, and different sights to see. One of the best guides for the best game of the year!
Sten Anderson
Jan 05, 2012 Sten Anderson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So, my PS3 died tonight. Among other things, this means that my Skyrim game of 100+ hours is gone. I'll likely never play Skyrim again, but if I did, I would surely consult this fine strategy guide.
Syahira Sharif
Beautiful content and cover. In-depth contents which is much more impressive than online guides.
p/s: Still using this.
R
Feb 08, 2012 R rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A few minor errors scattered throughout the text only marginally diminished the usefulness of this wonderful guide.
2finley_nathan
Oct 08, 2012 2finley_nathan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This guide is great for any adventurer to find there way around Skyrim faster than a whirlwind sprint. I highly recommend it for all dragonborn.
Melisa Ramonda
Nov 01, 2013 Melisa Ramonda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Increíble. Como no podía ser de otra manera con un juego tan genial y Bethesda que es una masa. Me fascina, será mi nueva Biblia :D
Elizabeth Chatsworth
Elizabeth Chatsworth rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2015
Mark  Horvath
Mark Horvath rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2015
Joby
Joby rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2013
Jamestalkalot
Jamestalkalot rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2011
Constantijn
Constantijn rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2013
Crystal Ann
Crystal Ann rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2016
Damien
Damien rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2016
Jess
Jess rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2012
Alex Ristea
Alex Ristea rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2011
Jesse james Balsley
Jesse james Balsley rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2013
Rachel Amanda Day
Rachel Amanda Day rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2014
Gereon Alexius
Gereon Alexius rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2016
  • FINAL FANTASY X Official Strategy Guide
  • The Books of Skyrim
  • Halo 3: The Official Strategy Guide
  • Dream of Me
  • Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver The Official Pokemon Kanto Guide National Pokedex: Official Strategy Guide
  • The Rise of Tiamat (Dungeons & Dragons, 5th Edition)