Start by marking “Silk” as Want to Read:
Silk

Silk

When Newlywed Wynne Marie receives racy texts from her ex, she’s caught in a titillating game that her husband finds sexy as hell.

Newlywed Wynne Marie Jackson has it all—delicious husband, beautiful New England home, high-paying job in her field. So why does her husband Jake discover her in tears? Two letters: AJ.

When Wynne Marie left Atlanta, she also left behind her well
ebook
Published August 18th 2011 by Breathless Press (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Silk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silk

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
SILK is one of those quick little reads that makes you want to get naked and roll around in some smooth, satin sheets...with two hot men!

Wynne has a wonderful life. A great job. A handsome and loving, new husband. When she is uprooted from her Atlanta lifestyle to live in New England, she realizes she is missing something she just can't live without--her former business partner and best friend, A.J. Though she tries to hide her feelings of sadness from her husband, Jake, her attempts to put on a
Habrewer
Nov 08, 2011 Habrewer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Silk by Em Petrova
* I received a copy of this book from Breathless Press in exchange for an honest review*

Wynne Marie is getting ready to start her new job but something doesn’t feel right. She misses her spa and her ex-partner/lover AJ. She loves her husband Jake with all her heart and they have a fantastic life but she soon realizes that something is missing, AJ. How will her husband feel when he finds out she has been texting?

Jake is the happiest man on earth and can’t believe that Wynne Mari
Heather in FL
Somewhere between 2.5 and 3. I just have a hard time suspending reality that Jake realizes Wynne misses AJ and decides to offer AJ to her to keep her happy. And then he blurts out that he's had feelings for men in the past and is a little bit attracted to AJ. And she accepts it. Bam. Done. No "Wow, I have to absorb this new information that I never knew about my husband," or anything. Just "I'm so happy you told me. I think it would be hot to see you together." Or something like that.

So then th
Beate
Dec 05, 2011 Beate rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: menage, erotica
This is a hot little number, so keeping a toy or a man close by might be a good idea.

Given the shortness of the story, everything does feel a little bit rushed. We don't get to know the characters well enough, the plot moves forward very quickly, and decisions are made, literally, in minutes. If this story had been expanded, and the characters were given the chance to mull things over before deciding one way or the other, it would have been that much more believeable.

As it is, I felt like I miss
Arlyn
Jun 25, 2014 Arlyn rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-reviews
Well, this book was well on it's was to 5 stars until the last few chapters. After all the build up and anticipation, I couldn't wait for the two men to get together. I waited...and waited...You know what the problem was? Annoying, selfish, insensitive, whiny and attention-seeking Wynne Marie! When SHE finally convinced the guys to get together...claiming that SHE wanted to watch them pleasure each other...when the time came, she flung her egocentric ass right in the middle of them! Not once, bu ...more
Charity
This was a little new for me because I usually stay away from m/m stories, but I entered a challenge in the Erotica group that has same sex on the list so I gave this book a try.

It was definitely a quick read, so quick actually that I felt it was too rushed. All the decisions seemed to be spur of the moment and not a life long commitment. The idea of the 3-way commitment is intriguing it just wasn't executed very well. The discussion and the sexual exploration between the men was done quite well
Aղցela W.
This was a hot little quick read. When Newlywed Wynne Marie receives racy texts from her ex, she’s caught in a titillating game, which her husband finds sexy as hell too. Wynne Marie left a spa she co owned with her partner and ex-lover AJ who she stopped with when she met Jake in Atlanta and moved to Vermont when they got married. Wynne Marie is getting ready to start her new job but something doesn't feel right. She misses her spa and her ex-partner/lover AJ. She loves her husband Jake with al ...more
Lucia
This is a very nice mmf romance. I liked how everybody’s feelings were handled and that the problems were addressed. I did believe that the three would fit together, with no one left out. The sex was very hot.
I did have a big problem with the character AJ. Wynne Marie and Jake met him before this book, so because you don’t really get to know him, for me he felt more like an intruder in the beginning. He was sexually flirting with Wynne Marie, even though he knew she was married. There was someth
(Nat) Reading Romances
Spicy!

I love how Petrova chooses to solve her character's issues with a lot of understanding and love for one another. However, I felt like this particular story might have worked better as a full novel.(...) I believe Em Petrova has created a well-balanced emotional relationship without forgetting to present her mark, very spicy scenes!

Full review: http://wp.me/p27N1w-16E
Janice Steele
Jan 10, 2015 Janice Steele rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

This was an interesting read, the way in which the character manage to find a way to make things work for them.
Tia
Nov 17, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This novel was a great read but it skipped some good parts. I would of loved a prologue leading up to the wedding and the move away from Atlanta. I did find the triad relationship super hot though.
Grace
Mar 22, 2012 Grace rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't even make it through this book. It seemed like a man wrote it in the way he thought a woman would. It was just plain terrible.
Fran
Fran rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2012
Nina
Nina rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2012
Kamehame
Kamehame rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2015
Ava
Ava rated it liked it
Nov 01, 2014
rdmickey1989
rdmickey1989 rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2013
Cherise
Cherise rated it liked it
Dec 13, 2011
Natalie
Natalie rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2016
Sarah rated it liked it
Oct 14, 2013
Hannah
Hannah rated it did not like it
May 06, 2015
Donnette Brown
Donnette Brown rated it liked it
Jan 24, 2017
Ida
Ida rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2015
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
very short but a hot little read
Lee-anna Ahsee
Lee-anna Ahsee rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2014
Kassy
Kassy rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2014
Everett
Everett rated it did not like it
Dec 29, 2015
Jackie
Jackie rated it really liked it
Dec 04, 2011
  • Three to Tango
  • Beg Me
  • Illegal Moves
  • Erica's Choice
  • Scandalous (Playing with Fire #3)
  • Bound for the Holidays (Ties That Bind, #1)
  • Anna in the Middle
  • Crimson (Red Panty Diaries #1)
  • Polished
  • Risk Is A Four-Letter Word (Four-Letter Word #1)
  • Lovely Wicked
  • Breaking Perfect
  • Giving Up (Truth or Dare #3)
  • Rescued (Three's Allowed, #2)
  • Druid's Daughter (Garland of Druids, #1)
  • Earth Moves (Island Guardians #1)
  • Passion Next Door (The Pleasure Brigade, #1)