Start by marking “Somewhere in Between (1 Night Stand, #35)” as Want to Read:
Somewhere in Between (1 Night Stand, #35)

Somewhere in Between (1NightStand #35)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  80 ratings  ·  26 reviews
U.S. Marshal, Wyatt Tanning is in a race to catch a serial killer who has evaded the authorities. Just as the case hits a dead end, an unexpected email gives him a lead. As much as he wants to share the surprising message with his lover, Rye Daniels, he must hunt a killer first.

Darby Grant never expected that one night would change her life forever, but that’s exactly what...more
Published September 12th 2011 by Decadent Publishing (first published September 11th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Somewhere in Between, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Somewhere in Between

Beyond Eden by Kele MoonRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesLaid Bare by Lauren DaneDangerous Boys and Their Toy by Shayla BlackDouble Time by Olivia Cunning
Favourite MMF romance
260th out of 357 books — 675 voters
Once Her Man, Always Her Man by Heather LongDouble the Pleasure by Anastasia  RoseMénage àla Nature by Rosalind ScarlettRetreat Hell! She Just Got Here by Heather LongTell It To The Marine by Heather Long
Favorite 1Night Stand Stories
32nd out of 105 books — 11 voters

More lists with this book...

Miranda Lynn
OMG this should come with a warning," read in bed with your favorite toy (breathing or battery operated)" Yup, it was steamy, hot, sizzling, wow mamma. I made the fatal mistake of not taking this one to bed with me. (won't make that mistake again) But this is not just an all out erotic fling of bed sport. There is a wonderful little story behind it all, a bit of suspense/thriller starts the story out, but never fear she gets to the romance/bed sport quick enough. I loved that she had me guessing...more
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Sep 30, 2011 Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) by: review request by author
Posted on Under the Covers

Somewhere in Between
by Stacey Kennedy
Erotica Romance

I read Takedown and fell hard for Wyatt and Rye. They were such great characters, but in Somewhere in Between, Ms. Kennedy gives us a different taste of these delicious men.

Wyatt is a U.S. Marshall who takes his job seriously. But when he meets Darby under harsh circumstances, he finds himself being oddly pulled by her presence. There was something about Darby Grant that makes him go out of his way to care for her. I...more
Tishia (Paranormal Opinion)
Somewhere in Between is a novella that follows Stacey Kennedy's book Takedown. In Takedown, we meet Wyatt and Rye – which is a male/male erotic romance. In Somewhere in Between, Wyatt and Rye meet a woman named Darby who they instantly feel a connection with. This book contains both a male/male love scene and a threesome.

These books aren't for everyone. I know that a lot of people are squirmish when it comes to M/M love scenes, but Stacey Kennedy makes it HOTTT. There's more to it than just sex,...more
WildAboutBones
What better way could there be to get over a terrible experience than to be embraced and loved by two men? Her therapist told her she should get out and start living again.

Rye, his lover of a few months, makes Wyatt happy but he wants a woman to have kids with. He nor Rye realized they were bisexual until going to Madam Eve's match making service. Wyatt doesn't understand why he's so intent on personally seeing to Darby's safety.

Darby’s a torture victim of Wyatt's latest serial killer case. When...more
Ronda  Tutt
Hot & Sexy!

This was a very enjoyable fast paced, short, sexy, and hot read. Madam Eve is at it again with her match making and Wyatt and Rye’s matching from the first book “Take Down” was just the beginning for Madam Eve when she fulfills her contract to satisfy her customers.

The story captures you immediately as you read about the serial killer and the agony that Wyatt goes through to catch the wicked killer who has brutally murdered several women. Wyatt’s relationship with Rye is wonderful...more
Monique
Reviewed at: AsianCocoa's Secret Garden

Somewhere in Between was a very hot novella in the A 1 Night Stand series. There were two sexy alpha males; one a U. S. Marshall and the other a UFC fighter and a beautiful nurse that manage to find love and form an unconventional relationship. This story had m/m and m/f/m scenes so this is not for the faint of heart.

This story will pull you in from the very beginning with Wyatt Tanning, a US Marshall in pursuit of a serial killer by the name of M...more
Vanessa theJeepDiva
It’s been a few months since Rye Daniels and Wyatt Tanner first met in Takedown. They have moved to Houston where there are not able to spend too much time together due to the serial murder case that is taking up all of Wyatt’s time. This case has led to too many dead ends and Wyatt finally catches the break he needs when Madame Eve emails him his best lead yet.

Darby Grant has been rescued from her living Hell. The Hell is not over though. After surviving a kidnapping horror that several women...more
Lori {Romancing the Dark Side}
Original Romancing the Darkside Review:

So HOT my Nook almost melted!

In Takedown, we meet U.S. Marshall Wyatt Tanning who seeks the woman of his dreams in an unconventional way and gets quite a surprise when he ends up falling for UFC fighter, Rye Daniels. While on a case to find a serial killer, Wyatt receives a lead from the very woman who set him up with Rye, Madame Eve, and is able to rescue Darby Grant from the hands of the killer before she can become...more
ManOhMan
Reviewed by Joe: If there’s one thing I love it’s those deliciously naughty erotic thrillers from the 90s where the cop fell in love with the woman he was supposed to be protecting and they have an affair filled with hot sex scenes. Well Ms. Kennedy’s newest work is exactly like that, except there’s another man thrown in for some bisexual fun. As a bisexual erotica writer I try to read every bi story I can get my hands on and this one is a treat.

The story is exciting and thrilling. The characte...more
Evelyn Amaro
Read my full review on Paromantasy.com

Stacey Kennedy has pulled off another must-read book! Turn on the fan, and grab a glass of water because it's about get sizzling hot once you start reading Somewhere In Between! This book is filled with mind-boggling mystery, adrenaline-rushing action, and sizzling romance.

Wyatt has been on the heels of a serial killer, but always comes up short. That is, until he gets a lead from the mystical matchmaker who brought his lover Rye into his life. Not about to...more
Talina Perkins
(five-star top pick review written by Talina Perkins for Night Owl Reviews)

PLOT:
After picking up Somewhere In Between, a sexy and delicious read, I couldn't put the novella down. Sure, this scrumptious menage was short and didn't take more than thirty minutes to read, however phones went unanswered and the laundry was left for afterwards. I simply had to find out the mystery behind Madame Eve's phone call to Wyatt and I also wanted to know how Darby would find a happy ending after going through...more
Romancing the Book
Reviewed By~Aubrey
Review Copy PRovided By~Publisher

One word to describe this short story is HOT! I absolutely without a doubt loved it and will be adding all the rest of Stacey Kennedy's books to my kindle ASAP! I read this story without even getting up to go get a drink or doing anything else which is unlike me. The characters were so vivid and real that I wanted to be Darby's friend and help her through her awful ordeal. Add in two very hot and macho men and you have one fantastically awesome...more
Christi Snow
My Review:
I really like how Stacey put these two books together. We got to see Rye & Wyatt get together in Takedown (that review was posted earlier this morning.) They had both contacted Madame Eve to find a match...a female match, but instead she brought them together which they found perfectly acceptable. Hehe!

Now Madame Eve has sent Wyatt a message about a woman named Darby that needs his help having something to do with the case that he is working on. He finds Darby locked in a basement,...more
Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club)
I am a huge fan of Stacey and I honestly had no intention of reading this book. I didn't think I could enjoy man on man. On top of that I LOVE LOVE paranormal and I do not always dig 3 somes. So see I did not have a lot of motivation to read this, except that it was a Stacey Kennedy book and I love her. And even though I did not read Takedown, this book was amazing!

Somewhere in Between has to be one of the hottest and sexiest books I have ever read. The story was so sweet too. Everything flowed...more
Jessica Subject
I've read several 1 Night Stand stories from Decadent Publishing and this one has to be one of my favorites. Not only is it different from the norm, but it is extremely hot. You'll need a cold shower after this one.

Stacey Kennedy continues with the guys from Takedown, putting U.S. Marshall Wyatt Tanning on another rough case. When he discovers the place where the serial killer is hiding his future victims, he finds himself attached to one of them.

Darby Grant, a month after she was rescued, is j...more
Gaylin Walli
It's not often I find a bisexual menage story but when I do, I'll nearly always read it to see how the relationships are handled differently from m/f/m menage stories. I wanted to see more development overall, especially in the mystery and relationships, but nothing stuck out enough to make me think anything other than that this was a nicely rounded, albeit very short story of a relationship between three people.
Lorien Lyn
For a short read, Somewhere In Between provides an entertaining experience. It packs a lot of action and romantic element with likable characters, intriguing plot, and super hot, delicious threesome. The story draws you in from the beginning and makes it hard to put it down. This is a must read if you're a fan of ménage romance and romantic suspense. :)
Kerry Adrienne
I was happy that Wyatt and Rye returned for another passion-filled evening and Darby was the perfect girl to add to the mix. Wyatt rescues her from a sociopathic serial killer and feels the need to protect her - who wouldn't love that? Stacey finesses the three together in a believable match. Great short read!
Dannielle
3.5 stars. Really great story. Love seeing Rye and Wyatt having continued their relationship. I really liked Darcy. What brought the rating down was how rushed things were between the 3 of them and how quickly the story ended. Would love a follow up to see them together and how things have progressed.
Tia
To fake and unrealistic for me. I found that a novel of this type cannot be a novella, it needs more understanding and a slower progression due to the emotional aspect involved with the kidnapping and abuse. Barely 1.5 stars.
Elii Vela
Un buen final para la pareja, aunque me quedé con la sensación que ella no era la indicada, no sé cómo decirlo, pero le hizo falta "algo" para que fueran un trío totalmente interesante.
Reseña completa coming...
Ella Grey
Not my favourite Stacey Kennedy story, the dialogue didn't have the usually flow her stories have. It certainly will not stop me reading her work though. The girl has talent but this one just fell short.
Amy
A victim of kidnap and torture is being watched over and protected by a U.S. Marshall while the serial killer is still on the loose. What I read I really liked but the story was way too short.
Kristina
Loved it! If you are looking for a super erotic you definately have to check this out! woooweee...Im still fanning myself!
Greeneyes Belle28
It was really good
Review to come!
Dawn Lima
Dawn Lima marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Romance Reader
Romance Reader marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
A Steaming Hot Menage From Stacey Kennedy 1 2 Sep 13, 2011 10:55AM
  • Amber Moon (Prides of the Moon, #1)
  • To Feel Again (1 Night Stand, #1)
  • Cinderella Wore Combat Boots (1 Night Stand, #31)
  • Just Gotta Say
  • The Virgin and the Playboy (1 Night Stand, #2)
  • Sweet Irish Kiss (Irish Kisses, #1)
  • The Black Diamond (Black Diamond, #2)
  • As You Wish (Time of Transition, #2)
  • Jacked (Tied With a Bow, #1)
  • Step Dad Likes to Watch (Insatiable Stepdaughter, #1)
  • Annie, Get Your Guy / Messing Around with Max (Harlequin Duets, #47)
  • Hoodoo Money, First Edition
  • The Sin Eater's Prince
  • Bear It All
  • Lust After Death (Love-Bots, #1)
  • The Unexpected (Macon Valley Ménage, #1)
  • Curse (Wicked, #2)
  • Total Abandon
STACEY KENNEDY is the USA Today bestselling author of the CLUB SIN series. Growing up, Stacey's mind wandered the path less traveled and that path most often led to love. She has always broken rules and she continues to feed off emotion – staying true to her heart. Those traits are now the bones of her stories. She lives in southwestern Ontario with her husband, who puts any of the heroes in her b...more
More about Stacey Kennedy...
Claimed (Club Sin, #1) Bared (Club Sin, #2) Desired (Club Sin, #3) Supernaturally Kissed (Frostbite, #1) The Willow (Magical Sword #1)