Boy Loves Bears (Cafe Dela Lune, #1)

Boy Loves Bears (Cafe Dela Lune #1)

2.72 of 5 stars 2.72  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Leon has worked at Cafe Dela Lune since he got out of high school. He's used to being hit on, but he hasn't taken any guy up on their offer. Not because he's a prude or anything, but because he has a favorite type.

He loves bears.

Big, hairy men make him hot and bothered, but there's a definite shortage in town. He figures he's doomed to be alone.

Until Rick walks in the door...more
ebook, 1st Edition
Published September 9th 2011 by Rider-Bailey (first published September 8th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Boy Loves Bears, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boy Loves Bears

Veronica / Miss V
I love Bears stories, there are one of my favorites.
This is one of the worst I had ever read.
Sadonna
3.5 stars. This is a really cute and hot short story about a guy who is waiting tables in a cafe when his perfect man comes in for a meal. He breaks his own rule and gives his name and number to his customer. They have a wonderful first night together and hopefully the just one of many firsts.
Harper Kingsley
Sep 09, 2011 Harper Kingsley added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I've found a new fondness for bear stories. That's all I'm saying.

Leon is a waiter at Cafe Dela Lune and he's instantly interested when a new man comes in--Rick--a big, bear of a man. So he slips the guy his phone number.

They go out, then go back to Rick's house where things precede to happen.
LutaWolf
This isn't a love story but more of a hook up story with a possibility of love. It's well written and good but I was a little disappointed by it only being 16 pages. I'd still recommend it to those that want a quick chocolate read.
Chemical5X
Short story. MC works at a cafe, SC comes in and it's insta-lust. They go back and and stuff happens.
Dallison
Short and sweet
Det
Det marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Sep 02, 2012
Davina
Davina added it
Jun 28, 2012
Echo (The Brownstone Diaries, #1) Sweet Desire (Cafe Dela Lune, #2) Rocking Hard Volume 1 Ersatz Narcissus