Terror Trips (Goosebumps Graphix, #2)

Terror Trips (Goosebumps Graphix #2)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  184 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Come along for the ride on three Terror Trips from the bestselling Goosebumps series.This second GB Graphix anthology features acclaimed comic artists Jill Thompson, Jamie Tolagson, Amy Kim Ganter.

Take these Terror Trips . . . and hope you return!
Three hot, talented comic artists adapt these bestselling Goosebumps books into a cool new graphic novel format.

JILL THOMPSON, t
Published March 1st 2007 by GRAPHIX

To ask other readers questions about Terror Trips, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Terror Trips

Phillip
Terror Trips from the goosebumps series is a graphic novel that includes three very interesting and thrilling stories.
I read this about a year ago as previously I have been a goosebumps fan and this book had recently came out so I decided to read it.

Terror Trips was a very action packed and thrilling book and is a great read for all age groups, the story I enjoyed most was "Deep trouble" and is about about two young kids who go snorkelling with their father and discover a mysterious being at gre...more
Afif
May 17, 2011 Afif rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: To people aged between 9 and 15 years old that love scary books
Why I decided to read this book:
Because I used to be a Goosebumps fan. I wanted a to see if the books were still good, and to see if the short graphic stories from this book followed the same storyline from the text-versions of the stories.

Which category on the bingo board this completes:
The 'a science-fiction book' category.

What I liked about this book and why:
How it did follow the storyline from the other text-versions of the story, and the great pictures drawn by the illustrators.

What I d...more
Thomas
May 06, 2014 Thomas marked it as to-read
Amazing
Amina
Ha! I'm a new fan to the 'graphic' world and I absolutely love it! Goosebumps has always took me and these graphic novels are just so awesomely depicted that... wahh. Nice work. I read one each night before going to bed xP Of course they don't scare me like they used to, but hey! at least they made me laugh :)
Amanda
Good Book worth the read. I LOVE graphic novels and mangas so when I saw that there was a graphic novel of Goosebumps books I had to read it. I have said it so many times but I love R.L.Stine and I love graphic novels so what better way to have it then to have a graphic novel of R.L.Stine books?
Lars Guthrie
Liked all the art in this one, but especially Jamie Tolagson's 'Shocker on Shock Street,' reminiscent of old Mad magazines.
Kaye
If I were 9, these would be scary, and infinitely re-readable. The artwork is fun, and the first two stories are pretty spooky.
Lilly
Great book. Perfect for those who are interested in frightening things.
Stephen
Not the best art to my eye. My kid did enjoy them.
I forgot how good these are! Totally underappreciated.
Kathy
The art was fantastic!
PWRL
Jul 23, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013-new
E
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Jeremy
Jeremy added it
Sep 20, 2014
Hanna
Hanna marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Barbara Signorelli
Barbara Signorelli marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Molly
Molly marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Dean
Dean marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
Sep 02, 2014
Qwerty
Qwerty added it
Aug 31, 2014
Tammie
Tammie marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Shaadow Raven
Shaadow Raven marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

R. L. Stine b...more
More about R.L. Stine...
Welcome to Dead House (Goosebumps, #1) Night of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps, #7) Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps, #4) The Haunted Mask (Goosebumps, #11) One Day at Horrorland (Goosebumps, #16)