Start by marking “Terror Trips (Goosebumps Graphix, #2)” as Want to Read:
Terror Trips (Goosebumps Graphix, #2)

Terror Trips (Goosebumps Graphix #2)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  190 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Come along for the ride on three Terror Trips from the bestselling Goosebumps series.This second GB Graphix anthology features acclaimed comic artists Jill Thompson, Jamie Tolagson, Amy Kim Ganter.

Take these Terror Trips . . . and hope you return!
Three hot, talented comic artists adapt these bestselling Goosebumps books into a cool new graphic novel format.

JILL THOMPSON, t
Published March 1st 2007 by GRAPHIX

To ask other readers questions about Terror Trips, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Terror Trips

Phillip
Terror Trips from the goosebumps series is a graphic novel that includes three very interesting and thrilling stories.
I read this about a year ago as previously I have been a goosebumps fan and this book had recently came out so I decided to read it.

Terror Trips was a very action packed and thrilling book and is a great read for all age groups, the story I enjoyed most was "Deep trouble" and is about about two young kids who go snorkelling with their father and discover a mysterious being at gre
Afif
May 17, 2011 Afif rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: To people aged between 9 and 15 years old that love scary books
Why I decided to read this book:
Because I used to be a Goosebumps fan. I wanted a to see if the books were still good, and to see if the short graphic stories from this book followed the same storyline from the text-versions of the stories.

Which category on the bingo board this completes:
The 'a science-fiction book' category.

What I liked about this book and why:
How it did follow the storyline from the other text-versions of the story, and the great pictures drawn by the illustrators.

What I d
Joey
Excellent comic book hope to find more like this
Thomas
May 06, 2014 Thomas marked it as to-read
Amazing
Amina
Ha! I'm a new fan to the 'graphic' world and I absolutely love it! Goosebumps has always took me and these graphic novels are just so awesomely depicted that... wahh. Nice work. I read one each night before going to bed xP Of course they don't scare me like they used to, but hey! at least they made me laugh :)
Amanda
Good Book worth the read. I LOVE graphic novels and mangas so when I saw that there was a graphic novel of Goosebumps books I had to read it. I have said it so many times but I love R.L.Stine and I love graphic novels so what better way to have it then to have a graphic novel of R.L.Stine books?
Lars Guthrie
Liked all the art in this one, but especially Jamie Tolagson's 'Shocker on Shock Street,' reminiscent of old Mad magazines.
Kaye
If I were 9, these would be scary, and infinitely re-readable. The artwork is fun, and the first two stories are pretty spooky.
Lilly
Great book. Perfect for those who are interested in frightening things.
Stephen
Not the best art to my eye. My kid did enjoy them.
I forgot how good these are! Totally underappreciated.
Kathy
The art was fantastic!
PWRL
Jul 23, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013-new
E
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Madeleine Mcroberts
Madeleine Mcroberts marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Rachael Sandefer
Rachael Sandefer marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Marrissa Young
Marrissa Young marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Cierre Zimmnuggets
Cierre Zimmnuggets marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Parayus Priyam
Parayus Priyam marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Amber Payseno
Amber Payseno marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Sarah D
Sarah D marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Rebecca Kennedy
Rebecca Kennedy marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
  • Falling Skies
  • Doctor Who II Volume 2: When Worlds Collide
  • Return of the Mummy (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #4)
  • Torchwood: Rift War
  • Hellboy: House of The Living Dead
  • Fantastic Four, Volume 3
  • Beginning's End (Supernatural Graphic Novel, #3)
  • The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #1)
  • Garfield Makes It Big (Garfield, #10)
  • Star Wars: Darth Vader and the Lost Command
  • The Walking Dead: Michonne Special
  • Secret Invasion: Thor
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer Vol. 16: Slayer, Interrupted (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Comic #6 Buffy Season 1)
  • The Marshmallow Incident
  • Chi's Sweet Home, Volume 3
  • Danger Society: The Young Bond Dossier
  • Game On! (Squish, #5)
  • Conan, Vol. 13: Queen of the Black Coast

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...
Welcome to Dead House (Goosebumps, #1) Night of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps, #7) Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps, #4) The Haunted Mask (Goosebumps, #11) One Day at Horrorland (Goosebumps, #16)