Terror Trips (Goosebumps Graphix, #2)

Terror Trips (Goosebumps Graphix #2)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  180 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Come along for the ride on three Terror Trips from the bestselling Goosebumps series.This second GB Graphix anthology features acclaimed comic artists Jill Thompson, Jamie Tolagson, Amy Kim Ganter.

Take these Terror Trips . . . and hope you return!
Three hot, talented comic artists adapt these bestselling Goosebumps books into a cool new graphic novel format.

JILL THOMPSON, t
Published March 1st 2007 by GRAPHIX

To ask other readers questions about Terror Trips, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Terror Trips

Phillip
Terror Trips from the goosebumps series is a graphic novel that includes three very interesting and thrilling stories.
I read this about a year ago as previously I have been a goosebumps fan and this book had recently came out so I decided to read it.

Terror Trips was a very action packed and thrilling book and is a great read for all age groups, the story I enjoyed most was "Deep trouble" and is about about two young kids who go snorkelling with their father and discover a mysterious being at gre...more
Afif
May 17, 2011 Afif rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: To people aged between 9 and 15 years old that love scary books
Why I decided to read this book:
Because I used to be a Goosebumps fan. I wanted a to see if the books were still good, and to see if the short graphic stories from this book followed the same storyline from the text-versions of the stories.

Which category on the bingo board this completes:
The 'a science-fiction book' category.

What I liked about this book and why:
How it did follow the storyline from the other text-versions of the story, and the great pictures drawn by the illustrators.

What I d...more
Thomas
May 06, 2014 Thomas marked it as to-read
Amazing
Amina
Ha! I'm a new fan to the 'graphic' world and I absolutely love it! Goosebumps has always took me and these graphic novels are just so awesomely depicted that... wahh. Nice work. I read one each night before going to bed xP Of course they don't scare me like they used to, but hey! at least they made me laugh :)
Amanda
Good Book worth the read. I LOVE graphic novels and mangas so when I saw that there was a graphic novel of Goosebumps books I had to read it. I have said it so many times but I love R.L.Stine and I love graphic novels so what better way to have it then to have a graphic novel of R.L.Stine books?
Lars Guthrie
Liked all the art in this one, but especially Jamie Tolagson's 'Shocker on Shock Street,' reminiscent of old Mad magazines.
Kaye
If I were 9, these would be scary, and infinitely re-readable. The artwork is fun, and the first two stories are pretty spooky.
Lilly
Great book. Perfect for those who are interested in frightening things.
Stephen
Not the best art to my eye. My kid did enjoy them.
I forgot how good these are! Totally underappreciated.
Kathy
The art was fantastic!
PWRL
Jul 23, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013-new
E
Sam Andersen
Sam Andersen marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Kayla Hollis
Kayla Hollis marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Riley Barnitz
Riley Barnitz marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Eunesa
Eunesa marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Christyvernum
Christyvernum marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Eshaan
Eshaan marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Breanna
Breanna marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Isaak
Isaak marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Shiloh scianna
Shiloh scianna marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

R. L. Stine b...more
More about R.L. Stine...
Welcome to Dead House (Goosebumps, #1) Night of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps, #7) Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps, #4) The Haunted Mask (Goosebumps, #11) One Day at Horrorland (Goosebumps, #16)