Start by marking “Trio of Sin” as Want to Read:
Trio of Sin

Trio of Sin

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Three different scenarios, three different couples, three different sins.
A Trio of Sin is a novella about sex, fun, & a hell of a good time.
Let go of yourself in the world of sexual fantasy and pick up this book; you will be thanking yourself over and over again.
Published September 7th 2011 by Books to go Now

To ask other readers questions about Trio of Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trio of Sin

Phyllis Seibert
HOT HOT HOT!!! This book makes me long for my high school days. Construction workers will never be looked at the same way again. Finally, I will never complain again if they come to shut off my electric if these type encounters happen. Danielle makes the heat rise between the character to a point of being too hot to hold the book. I needed an ice pack to cool back down after reading this one.
Dana
I enjoyed the book, the stories were little quickies. But I could have read more in each story.
Brenda Hastings
Wow!!! This book is sexy steaming and perfect for the girl who likes it hotttt!!!
Vee Michaels
Trio of Sin is a mini-anthology of three very short erotic encounters. If you want your sex served up free of romance and other encumbrances, Trio of Sin is for you. It's three erotic adventures that get straight to the point (no foreplay here-lol) So it depends on what you like. These stories are hot, sexy and imaginative.
Josephine
Josephine marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
SuGaRLacedwLuSt23
SuGaRLacedwLuSt23 marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2013
carol
carol marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2012
Renee' Curtis
Renee' Curtis marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2012
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2012
Sassipo
Sassipo marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2012
DJ
DJ added it
Feb 23, 2012
Brandi
Brandi marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2011
Jodi Hughes
Jodi Hughes marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2011
Danielle Zwissler
Sep 08, 2011 Danielle Zwissler rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Danielle Lee Zwissler was born in Dover, Ohio. A small town in North East Ohio. Her love of romance and cowboys took over in this novella. She is a big fan of William Shatner, Harry Potter, and all things Harlequin. Her first novel, “Her Last Chance”, debuted in 2010 with Firefly & Wisp Books. And then shortly after the sequel, “The Art of Seduction” came out. Unfortunately, after three years ...more
More about Danielle Lee Zwissler...
The Long Ride Home (Cowboys & Cowgirls) A Home for the Holidays The Cowboy's Bride Her Last Chance A Daddy For Christmas: Holiday Romance