Start by marking “Trapped in Bat Wing Hall (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #3)” as Want to Read:
Trapped in Bat Wing Hall (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #3)

Trapped in Bat Wing Hall (Give Yourself Goosebumps #3)

Readers are invited to choose one of 20 spooky endings when the Horror Club goes on a scavenger hunt.
Published September 18th 1997 by Scholastic (first published January 1st 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Trapped in Bat Wing Hall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trapped in Bat Wing Hall

Don't Go To Sleep! by R.L. StineMoonlight Secrets by R.L. StineHow I Learned To Fly by R.L. StineMidnight Games by R.L. StineBeach House by R.L. Stine
Best of R.L. Stine
53rd out of 117 books — 51 voters
The First Evil by R.L. StineOne Day at Horrorland by R.L. StineThe Horror at Camp Jellyjam by R.L. StineSilent Night 2 by R.L. StineThe Barking Ghost by R.L. Stine
Best books of R.L Stine
9th out of 29 books — 13 voters

More lists with this book...

Connie
Source: I own this book.
Cost: Unknown

Title: Trapped in Batwing Hall
Series: Give Yourself Goosebumps #3
Author: RL Stine
Overall Rating: 3 stars

Again, this wasn't the most exciting of stories in the Give Yourself Goosebumps series. It had promise but the start of it kind of reminded me of The Ghost Next Door (Book #10 in the Goosebumps series) with the whole thing of them not knowing they were neighbours.

My favourite ending: You become a child again after becoming a bat.
Colton
Aug 06, 2014 Colton rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gamebooks, reviewed
I didn't actually read this one when I was younger, but reading it now makes me wish I had. I'm a sucker for haunted houses and monsters and kids going on adventures. The point where "you" realize your friends are actually monsters was probably one of the most memorable scenes from these books. The secondary plotline about turning into a bat was pretty interesting as well. One of the higher tier books of the series.
Eden
Nov 10, 2016 Eden rated it liked it
could be better but its OK.
Soobie's heartbroken
Questo è uno dei pochi libri-game che ho letto in tutta la mia vita. Se prendete in mano la mia copia, c'è ancora dentro lo schema con buona parte delle possibili vie da prendere per leggere tutti e venti i finali.

Era bello perché le storie e i finali erano diversi tra loro.

Poi, un paio di mesi fa ho letto 50 sfumature... DI LIBRI: Come passare una notte in libreria e uscirne vivi che ha la pretesa di essere un libro-game. Certo, ci sono delle scelte da fare, ma le diverse possibilità hanno dif
Seven Pride
Nov 04, 2010 Seven Pride rated it liked it
Ini adalah salah satu novel yang paliiiiing awal saya baca. Maksudnya novel dari semua novel. Berhubung novel pertama yang saya baca itu adalah karangannya RL Stine, jadi novel ini termasuk saya baca pas saya masih sangat keciiil sekali. Nggak tau berapa tahun. Awal masuk SD mungkin?
Anyway, ini jenis goosebumps yang kita bisa milih petualangan kita sendiri. Dulu saya addicted banget dengan jenis buku gini makanya pas baca buku RL Stine yang cerita utuh, langsung saya tolak. =)) Ceritanya sendiri
Josiah
Apr 14, 2009 Josiah rated it it was ok
There is much about this book that reminds me of the stories in the Choose Your Own Nightmare series (and I see this similarity as a good thing), but there is also much in R.L. Stine's writing of The Curse of Bat Wing Hall that is very original and creative. Much credit goes to R.L. Stine on his ability to expand the quality of gamebook writing, while staying true to the basic concepts that have made such books a favorite of many for a long time.
Mukgu Seven
Sep 23, 2013 Mukgu Seven rated it really liked it
Salah satu buku yang saya baca pas masih SD. Entah kapan tepatnya tapi sepertinya pas umur 8 tahun. Sebenernya ceritanya tipikal misteri anak-anak tapi yang bikin buku ini berkesan adalah nostalgianya dan gimana kita bisa milih petualangan kita sendiri. Buku dengan sudut pandang orang kedua yang cukup bagus.
Sutresna
Jun 26, 2014 Sutresna rated it it was ok
Akhirnya menemukan kembali Goosebumps meski yang ini versi yang cerita memilih, bukan yang full satu buku.

Dulu waktu kecil pernah baca seri lainnya tapi kok kayaknya lebih serem dari yang sekarang ya. Apa karena udah gede jadi gak takut lagi? haha

Btw yang saya baca versi indonesianya (pastilah). :D
Jessi Jensen
Jun 26, 2012 Jessi Jensen rated it it was ok
This book is so cool. You start reading then at the bottom it allows you too choose weither you want to for example go with blue team or read team which I find cool. When I read in class people look at me like I'm crazy flipping thru the pages. Even tho this series is supposed to scare you, I personally found it funny. Not to fond of this one, but theres more for the summer.
Eli Poteet
Mar 04, 2015 Eli Poteet rated it liked it
Shelves: kids-corner
It's so nice to read substance of my childhood; I feel as though it is an opportunity for reflection and laughter. These books left a long lasting impression on my imagination. Plus, choose your own? AWESOME SAUCE! They just don't make 'em like they used to.
Patrick
Nov 02, 2009 Patrick rated it it was ok
Shelves: childrens
Goosebumps. This is the series that kept me reading through my childhood. More than any other series, Goosebumps kept me interested in reading, and R.L. Stein is a wonderful children's writer. I applaud his efforts, and can't express enough my gratitude for the series.
Ronnie Turpin
Jun 23, 2013 Ronnie Turpin rated it it was amazing
Big R.L. Stine fan. So far finished 3 different endings. It has over 20 endings so I will continue until I read them all. So much fun getting to pick what the character will do next. You never know what will happen next.
Valleri
Jul 17, 2015 Valleri rated it liked it
I liked this book a lot as a kid. I remember turning to different pages and retracing my steps if I chose the wrong path. I still liked it as an adult. R.L. Stine writes pretty suspenseful stuff...it still gave me goosebumps :)
Veronica
Jan 10, 2012 Veronica rated it it was amazing
i loved this book it was freaky yet axiting and fun. If you picked the right pages you will have an adventure of your life.
Andrew
Jun 07, 2014 Andrew rated it liked it
I didn't care for the choose your own story part that well. It was like reading a video game. You could make both bad or good decisions.
Weathervane
The "turned into a bat" plotline is kind of fun. The other plot with the monsters is fairly dull. Overall, the book clocks in as average.
Tyrell Warner
Jul 24, 2012 Tyrell Warner rated it it was amazing
Easily the best of the give yourself goosebump books, I read through this over and over trying to get to the good ending!
Niko
Nov 03, 2010 Niko rated it liked it
they got trap in the game some of them got turn in to a bat. and the story was bad. the should not read this not much scary part and action. I think they more scary parts and more monsters
Room 123
May 17, 2012 Room 123 rated it it was amazing
Do you like scary books? This is an amazing book called Trapped in Bat Wing Hall. This is a good book because it has choices on which pages to read. Check it out!

By Reese
Jay
Aug 14, 2010 Jay added it
Recommends it for: Goosebumps and Choose Your own Adventure fans
This book is a Choose your own Adventure, type of book. So its very suspenseful at times. Partnered with R. L. Stine's Goosebumps makes for a very interesting book.
Taylor
Taylor rated it liked it
Jun 27, 2016
Wen
Wen rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2012
Jennifer Lynn
Jennifer Lynn rated it it was ok
Jan 19, 2014
StefiKittie
StefiKittie rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2016
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2011
Chase
Chase rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2012
Jimmy
Jimmy rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2010
Jessica Turkee
Jessica Turkee rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2011
David
David rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2014
Skjerven(:
Skjerven(: rated it it was amazing
Oct 28, 2011
  • House of Hell (Fighting Fantasy, #10)
  • Return of the Mummy (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #4)
  • Return to the Cave of Time (Choose Your Own Adventure, #50)
  • Secret of the Ninja (Choose Your Own Adventure, #66)
  • Night of the Living Dummy II (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #5)
  • The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #1)
  • Lost on the Amazon (Choose Your Own Adventure, #24)
  • The Haunted Cave (Spooksville, #3)
  • By Balloon to the Sahara (Choose Your Own Adventure, #3)
  • Vampire Express (Choose Your Own Adventure, #31)
  • Bruce Coville's Book of Monsters: Tales to Give You the Creeps
  • Karen's Worst Day (Baby-Sitters Little Sister, #3)
  • خمَّن من القادم على العشاء؟

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

Give Yourself Goosebumps (1 - 10 of 42 books)
  • Escape from the Carnival of Horrors (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #1)
  • Tick Tock, You're Dead! (Give Yourself Goosebumps, # 2)
  • The Deadly Experiments of Dr. Eeek (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #4)
  • Night in Werewolf Woods (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #5)
  • Beware of the Purple Peanut Butter (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #6)
  • Under the Magician's Spell (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #7)
  • The Curse of the Creeping Coffin (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #8)
  • The Knight in Screaming Armor (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #9)
  • Diary of a Mad Mummy (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #10)
  • Deep in the Jungle of Doom (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #11)